Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin (22727 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by onadana: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
coolHis balls should be crushed......

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Sunnycliff(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
What sort of life is this? I think some. men with uncontrollable libido Shud be constantly flogged! or given injection to suppress their Very rugged cocks!
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Bennyberry(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
PDP legacy
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
lofty900:
Na wa ooo. Is it dat men no longer find matured women attractive or what. PDP has some questions 2 answer 4 all dis

You know....inasmuch as I am not a PDP man....blaming a party for a criminal offense committed by a pervert is akin to blaming the sun for Michael failing his Mathematics paper at WAEC.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
What's happening in edo state. This men sha. SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Franchise21(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
SAMBARRY:
So children are no more safe in this country with the amount of beasts having election for their children much less a kid undecided
Erection not Election
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Wendy80(f): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Afrobasic:
Konji is a bastard I swear embarassed cry

Not konji. Correct Jazz thns undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Cutesexy1(f): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
It terrible
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by gbodimowo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Control your Dickson
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by gbodimowo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
[b] Officers of the Ogida Police Division in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State have arrested one Osaro for allegedly defiling his nine-year-old daughter in Benin, the state capital.

The mother of the victim told our correspondent that ‎her husband had pushed her out of their apartment at about 8pm on Christmas Day and locked her two daughters inside the room, after a misunderstanding, before defiling one of them.

She explained that the nine-year-old victim had told her the next day that her father had canal knowledge of her after locking her (the mother) outside their room.

She also said that the 45-year-old suspect had threatened to kill her when she tried to physically examine her daughter.

“On Christmas Day, he drove me outside at about 8pm‎ and was alone inside with the children.

“The next day, my daughter told me what he did to her. When I wanted to examine my daughter, he beat me up but neighbours intervened,” the woman said.

It was, however, learnt that the suspect had earlier feigned repentance after allegedly having canal knowledge of his 17-year-old step-daughter.

But the victim told our correspondent that her father had victimised her severally and restrained from raising an alarm by covering her mouth.

‎The Police Public Relations Officer‎, DSP Joseph Edoigiawerie, however, stated that the matter was under investigation. [/b]

http://www.punchng.com/news/man-arrested-for-defiling-daughter-nine/

Same area today 2 rapists 1dt 85 2ndky a 45yr old man

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by jworos(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Edo again!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by mojeed4(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Afrobasic:
Konji is a bastard I swear embarassed cry

abeg na wu be konji??
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Edo people are too Martial man.......

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Whizpeter(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
And here is my judgement
You,osaro;for defilling an underage girl,who is also your daughter,
your THIRD LEG should be severed for passing boundaries,
Your EYES should be removed for not showing you that you are harassing your daughter
Your HANDS should be cut off for holding down the young child

I rise

Courttttttttttttttt

grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
moni ritual tins
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by johnstar(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
y always 9yrs sumtn is rili wrng
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by wellmax(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
What is the problem with some men sef. Can't you just control that john Thomas. If you must do, go to sex peddlers. Leave these minors alone. Please
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by buoye1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Benin people?

I shake yansh!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by okeyokeyjah(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
undecided This is one of d worst sin a man can commite undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Second news of pedophilia on front page today. I think Nigeria should start having a sex offenders database like in the US, where they are marred for life and for ever guided by a set of rules even after serving time. I'm male and I was a victim at age 8.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Treasure2014(f): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
God av mercy
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Coolguy89(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
He should be castrated
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Misogynist2014(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala, why is this making front page?
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by yunabdul: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Let the case be proper investigated and let the law take its full course.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by checkdate(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
[b] Officers of the Ogida Police Division in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State have arrested one Osaro for allegedly defiling his nine-year-old daughter in Benin, the state capital.

The mother of the victim told our correspondent that ‎her husband had pushed her out of their apartment at about 8pm on Christmas Day and locked her two daughters inside the room, after a misunderstanding, before defiling one of them.

She explained that the nine-year-old victim had told her the next day that her father had canal knowledge of her after locking her (the mother) outside their room.

She also said that the 45-year-old suspect had threatened to kill her when she tried to physically examine her daughter.

“On Christmas Day, he drove me outside at about 8pm‎ and was alone inside with the children.

“The next day, my daughter told me what he did to her. When I wanted to examine my daughter, he beat me up but neighbours intervened,” the woman said.

It was, however, learnt that the suspect had earlier feigned repentance after allegedly having canal knowledge of his 17-year-old step-daughter.

But the victim told our correspondent that her father had victimised her severally and restrained from raising an alarm by covering her mouth.

‎The Police Public Relations Officer‎, DSP Joseph Edoigiawerie, however, stated that the matter was under investigation. [/b]

http://www.punchng.com/news/man-arrested-for-defiling-daughter-nine/

SIGNS OF END TIME .
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by BABANGBALI: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Osaro too like small small toto
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by tommykiwi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Always in Benin,where dey take Ogogoro like water!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by bmoses(f): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
this man is REALLY CRAZY
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by soldierdollar(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nawa for Benin people o
Always making headlines shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by opcon(f): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Have we noticed this is prevalent in Edo? Hmmm
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by RaeMystix: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
I feel disgusted angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / This Person Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.