Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin (22720 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by neocortex: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
These scourge of humanities need to be locked up forever so as to make Nigeria a better place for our innocent daughters. And those who cover up such atrocities should be punished alongside the offenders. This evil must be stopped!
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Speakdatruth: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
re dis human beings 4 pete's sake?
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by kolaonnet(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
they ought to burn him alive
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by victorazy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
lofty900:
Na wa ooo. Is it dat men no longer find matured women attractive or what. Funny enough, young guys don't do these nonsense, its always old cargoes that do these rubbish.

Matured women moni matter plenty, they too like moni and moni no dey as bodi no be firewood! undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
victorazy:

Matured women moni matter plenty, they too like moni and moni no dey as bodi no be firewood! undecided
not enough reason to r.ape a small child na
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by johnsinomagan(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
So pertartic
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by andyprez(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
What is the link between Edo and pedophiles? #justaskin'

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Another Sick Bast*rd,So many peodophiles in this country.lipsrsealed Cococandy come and see another one o.

Am probably sure the likes of coogar and crackhaus would still defend the man and blame the 9year old girl.undecided lipsrsealed

Our Little children aren't safe anymore in this country,If a man can rape his own child lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by coogar: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
Another Sick Bast*rd,So many peodophiles in this country.lipsrsealed Cococandy come and see another one o.

Am probably sure the likes of coogar and crackhaus would still defend the man and blame the 9year old girl.undecided lipsrsealed

Our Little children aren't safe anymore in this country,If a man can rape his own child lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the thunder that will fire you is still charging it's batteries. where have you ever seen me defending pedöphiles & serial räpists?

dem swear for you? angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by MistadeRegal(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
In my court: Here is my judgment, CASTRATE THAT NIGGA!
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

the thunder that will fire you is still charging it's batteries. where have you ever seen me defending pedöphiles & serial räpists?

dem swear for you? angry
..Id*ta Isn't that what you are good at?Defending your fellow men no matter they've done.Mr Chauvinist lipsrsealed Rap*st Defender,Sick Psycho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by andyanders: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Xplicit1:
Is dis d thread in Edo State now?

Recently, Edo and Delta has been in this pix for sometime now. If this is true, the man need to be castrated.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by coogar: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
..Id*ta Isn't that what you are good at?Defending your fellow men no matter they've done.Mr Chauvinist lipsrsealed Rap*st Defender,Sick Psycho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i think a centipede crawled up your rectüm...

you must have mistaken me for your sick uncles that molested you when you were a child. i don't know any guy on this forum that has ever defended räpists - if you have any proof, post it here or fûck outta my sight before i descend on you like killer-bees from hell.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

i think a centipede crawled up your rectüm...

you must have mistaken me for your sick uncles that molested you when you were a child. i don't know any guy on this forum that has ever defended räpists - if you have any proof, post it here or fûck outta my sight before i descend on you like killer-bees from hell.
. Your Biggest Fan Mysogynist2014 just defended an 84yr old bastard who raped a 7yr old girl,they were loads of them yesterday who supported a 44yr old man who raped and impregnated a teenager.Where do they all get their inspiration from you of course!

No dey yarn rubbish for my side a beg!lipsrsealed,Everybody knows you will always side with your male folks even when their wrong!Chauvinistic B*tch!!!lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
. Your Biggest Fan Mysogynist2014 just defended an 84yr old bastard who raped a 7yr old girl,they were loads of them yesterday who supported a 44yr old man who raped and impregnated a teenager.Where do they all get their inspiration from you of course!

No dey yarn rubbish for my side a beg!lipsrsealed,Everybody knows you will always side with your male folks even when their wrong!Chauvinistic B*tch!!!lipsrsealed

You're either a feminist or you're just another irrational female blinded by emotion.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
aim5:

You're either a feminist or you're just another irrational female blinded by emotion.
Hahahaha Another Fan of Coogar grin grin and You are either a Chauvinist or another irrational male blinded by St*P*d*ty

Learn to mind your Biz undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by DeJames101(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Honestly speaking, the rate at which incidents like this occur is really becoming alarming...
We were only able to know about this one, what about many more that we never heard of? Even brother and sister living as husband and wife, and having canal knowledge of each other...
It's no longer new so long as this system of things ruled by the devil is concerned.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by flexing11(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Afrobasic:
Konji is a bastard I swear embarassed cry
dt talk dis wa* cos dis 1 is *ot mata of ko*ji at least e *as a wife, bt drove *er out , a*d sleep wit *is daug*ter,
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
Hahahaha Another Fan of Coogar grin grin and You are either a Chauvinist or another irrational male blinded by St*P*d*ty

Learn to mind your Biz undecided

Ha silly little girl. I had to come in cause you've been ranting like a stupid girl. Typical useless girl lumping all men into one category because of one isolated incident.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by loomer: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
WETN DE EVEN HAPPEN FOR THIS COUNTRY SELF?
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
aim5:

Ha silly little girl. I had to come in cause you've been ranting like a stupid girl. Typical useless girl lumping all men into one category because of one isolated incident.
Try another line Useless Old FoOl,I don't recall lumping all men into one category undecided Simply referring to men who support rape.Or Are you one of them If the shoe fits anyway undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by coogar: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:

you are a consummate retärd....
who is raising you brainless skets? my biggest fan? they get inspiration from me? when did i become pastor oyakhilome that faceless people now get inspiration from me?

i dunno the kinda firewood background you were raised.....i have never in my life support men who use violence to get sëx. like i said earlier, if you were räped by a known relative or sibling, there are plenty of places you can air out your grievance - don't lump me together with your male relatives that are sexual deviants.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
Try another line Useless Old FoOl,I don't recall lumping all men into one category undecided Simply referring to men who support rape.Or Are you one of them If the shoe fits anyway undecided lipsrsealed

Haha you're so feisty wink. And I'm sure no one supports it. Me, I'm indifferent to it cause it doesn't affect me. You're they type of female that will drain a man of his energy, resources and money and still cry that you're a victim. Keep crying hahah

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

you are a consummate retärd....
who is raising you brainless skets? my biggest fan? they get inspiration from me? when did i become pastor oyakhilome that faceless people now get inspiration from me?

i dunno the kinda firewood background you were raised.....i have never in my life support men who use violence to get sëx. like i said earlier, if you were räped by a known relative or sibling, there are plenty of places you can air out your grievance - don't lump me together with your male relatives that are sexual deviants.
What took you so long Stop lying to yourself a beg,Old Man.Fear God o coogar You have never in your life indeed.!!This your punchlines are getting stale Try another one.

Hehehe,This is Fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by coogar: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
What took you so long Stop lying to yourself a beg,Old Man.Fear God o coogar You have never in your life indeed.!!This your punchlines is getting stale Try another one.

Hehehe,This is Fun grin grin

you are an idiöt!

you came out of nowhere to assassinate my character & you call it fun? if i start with you, you would consider suicide before the year runs to an end. where have you ever seen me cheer a räpist? stop constituting a nuisance and let this be the last time in your miserable life you would call me out. i have zero tolerance for brain-dead aśswipes like you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
aim5:

Haha you're so feisty wink. And I'm sure no one supports it. Me, I'm indifferent to it cause it doesn't affect me. You're they type of female that will drain a man of his energy, resources and money and still cry that you're a victim. Keep crying hahah
Wtf When last did you make sense undecided 'You sure no one supports rape' Are you daft? Or You just like acting a FoOl,It was men like you that were supporting rape on a thread yesterday even today self some still support it. Abeg park well lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

you are an idiöt!

you came out of nowhere to assassinate my character & you call it fun? if i start with you, you would consider suicide before the year runs to an end. where have you ever seen me cheer a räpist? stop constituting a nuisance and let this be the last time in your miserable life you would call me out. i have zero tolerance for brain-dead aśswipes like you.
..Hahahaha grin grin Easy Old Man before you get hbp! You are such a clown!!grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Sarhamsyn(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
pls sumone shld narrate d story for me bcuz warey eleyi o kidi gon cry
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
Wtf When last did you make sense undecided 'You sure no one supports rape' Are you daft? Or You just like acting a FoOl,It was men like you that were supporting rape on a thread yesterday even today self some still support it. Abeg park well lipsrsealed undecided

You're so delusional. I've made perfect sense. Okay besides a few psychopaths, most men don't condone rape and it's evident in this thread.Most men today are actually white knights but being the irrational idiot that you are, you'll whine and say that oh all men support rape. Funny little girl hehe.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Sarhamsyn(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

you are an idiöt!

Young man take it easy cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by coogar: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
..Hahahaha grin grin Easy Old Man before you get hbp! You are such a clown!!grin grin

i dunno why you are smiling or grinning.....i ain't playing with you. you got 2 choices - tender a sincere apology or be prepared to run mad within the next 7 market days.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.