Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin (22721 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by dunkem21(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abomination.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Misogynist2014(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
SAMBARRY:
So children are no more safe in this country with the amount of beasts having election for their children much less a kid undecided
The story is false. How can a man defile his daughter and stop his silly wife from checking her, he even beat her when he knew it will surely gather attention. Except the girl is an expert in the business, the way with which she walks is enough proof. The man was even bold enough to do it in front of his 17yr old daughter. shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Uniquegift01(f): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na wa oh! God have mercy. He doesnt deserve 2 b called a father
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by dunkem21(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
ATOB:
Wow.
God help.

I dont know how I will protect my daughter from these rapists and insane people all over the place.

I have this paranoia to the extent that I had always thought I will always use adhesive tape to tape my daughters pampers when she is going to school as a baby or when staying with neighbors and all when I have kids. What can one do?

God help.

grin grin grin

LWKM jare. No be only adhesive tape? ..Kukuma use super glue or evostick seal the thing kpam kpam

Good sense of humour grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Misogynist2014(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
johnstar:
y always 9yrs sumtn is rili wrng
Young girls mature early these days.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by gbodimowo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
alexitohan2020:
A man sleeping with d step daughter. Don't mind d man, it was his game plan to sleep with d girl, that was y he drove d mother in disguise. But d girl too have fault. The man must hv made advances since n she refuse to tell her mum or maybe he had slept with her b4.
Sorry 4 d girl sha.
Wishing her quick recovering becos I knw d man must have inflated injuries on her.........
Thanks to AC Milan 4 humbly Madrid.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Young girls mature early these days.

Misogynist I agree with you on that, but this was a father on daughter thing.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by PrinxPeera(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
why on earth will a father be this babaric **cryin**

,,,,,,,modified,,,,,,,,

if na my father u be just go begin dig ur grave 4 'omotosho graveyard' cos person go murder person own father,,,, i swear via me go take laws in2 my nyash sori hand.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by listica(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
lofty900:
Na wa ooo. Is it dat men no longer find matured women attractive or what. PDP has some questions 2 answer 4 all dis
Buhari must bow to Jona.APC boko

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Phillfree(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=29344178]So children are no more safe in this country with the amount of beasts having election (eREctIOn) for their children much less a kid
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by timawoku(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
SuperMartins:
This no be konji bros..na spiritual problem..its nonsense!
na spiritual konji
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by listica(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
TB Joshua suppose to see d prophecy before dis old man defiled his daughter
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by simdam500(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
sad he should be jailed angry
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by funkiebully: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Benin people? Kill, rape, soso bad news.

Oba need to sanitize the town in holy aruosa

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by funkiebully: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Benin man don use his daughters do ayilara. Juju people

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by campionato(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
in Benin again?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by simdam500(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
shocked

[quote][/quote]
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by taiwo09: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
in cest taboo.. man should be tie to a chair and burn alive so the rest p edophiles can learn from him...IMO! quote me wrong and u will be in trouble
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by ajebuter(f): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Afrobasic:
Konji is a bastard I swear embarassed cry

Guy, konji no be bastard, the person wey no control konji be bastard.

Why my papa no defile me? Bcs. He no get conji? No, bcs he knows right from wrong and knows that konji is only used with willing adult female not little kids.

Chikena
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
funkiebully:
Benin man don use his daughters do ayilara. Juju people

Like I said, most of them are very Martial. Just how it is. It's still a beautiful place with culture.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by saddler: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
saddler:
so the MODs who put this on front page want to tell everyone in this country that it is only in Edo state is currently leading in sexual crimes.

You posted two topics on sexual crimes in Edo state in just 18 hours as if its not happening in other states.
Its only God that knows your intentions or why you want to damage my state image.

if there was no intent, there are hundreds and thousands of crimes being committed across Nigeria and it was the one that happened in Edo state that made front page twice. well done to the owner of naira land and his moderators. Keep flying the tribal flag

Because they hate the fact that Edos are the most courageous and vibrant people in Nigeria. And they're jealous of that. I admit that there are some unholy acts that happen in Edo, but every place has it's own Heaven and Hell.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by funkiebully: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
saddler:
so the MODs who put this on front page want to tell everyone in this country that it is only in Edo state is currently leading in sexual crimes.

You posted two topics on sexual crimes in Edo state in just 18 hours as if its not happening in other states.
Its only God that knows your intentions or why you want to damage my state image.

if there was no intent, there are hundreds and thousands of crimes being committed across Nigeria and it was the one that happened in Edo state that made front page twice. well done to the owner of naira land and his moderators. Keep flying the tribal flag

Shut up, crime too much for edo, the man that murdered the Austrian returnee at upper mission never do, una too dey kill n rob.

Benin is full of crimes

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by saddler: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
aim5:

Because they hate the fact that Edos are the most courageous and vibrant people in Nigeria. And they're jealous of that. I admit that there are some unholy acts that happen in Edo, but every place has it's own Heaven and Hell.

that's my point. I am not supporting any form bad behaviour especially sexual crimes against minors but how can you report crime from a state on front page twice within 18hours when there are hundreds of crimes being reported across the countty.
Very soon, after you have succeded in painting other tribes black apart from your own tribe, then only you and your tribe will be on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Misogynist2014(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
aim5:

Misogynist I agree with you on that, but this was a father on daughter thing.
Certainly not the type you think.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by aya39aliyu: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Always learder must answer when things are going wrong is as praising them when its gud
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Certainly not the type you think.

I agree that females today mature quicker.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Missmossy(f): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Jeez! Thats terrible embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by saddler: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
funkiebully:

Shut up, crime too much for edo, the man that murdered the Austrian returnee at upper mission never do, una too dey kill n rob.

Benin is full of crimes
You are a nitwit for writing that trash with your leprous hand.

you see what I am saying....from yesterday up to this moment abouthave made front page on naira land. if this is how crimes from other States normally make front page, then nairaland would have been renamed crime land

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
saddler:

that's my point. I am not supporting any form bad behaviour especially sexual crimes against minors but how can you report crime from a state on front page twice within 18hours when there are hundreds of crimes being reported across the countty.
Very soon, after you have succeded in painting other tribes black apart from your own tribe, then only you and your tribe will be on nairaland

That's why I don't care much for the major tribes.. They enjoy the image of Edo being a land of prostitution and rampant violence. I know most Edo indigenes can or may have more aggressive tempers than other Nigerians, but that doesn't make it right to label the state as evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by soonest(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
aim5:

That's why I don't care much for the major tribes.. They enjoy the image of Edo being a land of prostitution and rampant violence. I know most Edo indigenes can or may have more aggressive tempers than other Nigerians, but that doesn't make it right to label the state as evil.
Bini as i hear is from the word 'ile ibinu' meaning Land of vexation. They too dey vex for real but not as bad as people think.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
soonest:

Bini as i hear is from the word 'ile ibinu' meaning Land of vexation. They too dey vex for real but not as bad as people think.

That's why I've stated that most Edos( Including Esans) are very Martial. It's in the blood, but there's still many great people and achievements that have come out of there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.