Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin (22723 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by iphanyiuma(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na only benin mumu things they happen...landlord rape tenant, 7 years old raped by landlord, 6 years old pregnant for an 85 year old man...now this!!!! Ah ah what happin...BENIN undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

i dunno why you are smiling or grinning.....i ain't playing with you. you got 2 choices - tender a sincere apology or be prepared to run mad within the next 7 market days.
*Yawns*** BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by scobaba: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
I know say na so benin people be.

But my best friend ekpen....na benin boi.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
Young man take it easy cheesy
Hahahaha Tell am o,His emotions are all over the place cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
Young man take it easy cheesy
Hahahaha Tell am o,His emotions are all over the place cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
scobaba:
I know say na so benin people be.

But my best friend ekpen....na benin boi.

Don't generalize.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by yerimastyle(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2014
U need to be checked
lofty900:
are u one of those France students or are u in naija ? Corruption everywhere, that's the reigning thing now
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by coogar: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2014
NickiRoman:
*Yawns*** BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided

fück you!

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by AreaFada2: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2014
na home trouble.

he should spend some years behind bar though.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by cococandy(f): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2014
NickiRoman:
Another Sick Bast*rd,So many peodophiles in this country.lipsrsealed Cococandy come and see another one o.

Am probably sure the likes of coogar and crackhaus would still defend the man and blame the 9year old girl.undecided lipsrsealed

Our Little children aren't safe anymore in this country,If a man can rape his own child lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No coogar doesn't defend these kinds of men.

Coogar I apologize on her behalf.

That said, the rate of child molestation going on this our Nigeria is giving me a lot of concern.

Everywhere you go, old men sneering lecherously at kids.

#shudders
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by cococandy(f): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2014
I blame the mother too. If I were her and he locked me out with our two kids in the room with him, knowing he has done something like that before, I would raise alarm and break down the door. No playing with my kids
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by clovislouis(m): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2014
lalasticlala:
[b] Officers of the Ogida Police Division in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State have arrested one Osaro for allegedly defiling his nine-year-old daughter in Benin, the state capital.

The mother of the victim told our correspondent that ‎her husband had pushed her out of their apartment at about 8pm on Christmas Day and locked her two daughters inside the room, after a misunderstanding, before defiling one of them.

She explained that the nine-year-old victim had told her the next day that her father had canal knowledge of her after locking her (the mother) outside their room.

She also said that the 45-year-old suspect had threatened to kill her when she tried to physically examine her daughter.

“On Christmas Day, he drove me outside at about 8pm‎ and was alone inside with the children.

“The next day, my daughter told me what he did to her. When I wanted to examine my daughter, he beat me up but neighbours intervened,” the woman said.

It was, however, learnt that the suspect had earlier feigned repentance after allegedly having canal knowledge of his 17-year-old step-daughter.

But the victim told our correspondent that her father had victimised her severally and restrained from raising an alarm by covering her mouth.

‎The Police Public Relations Officer‎, DSP Joseph Edoigiawerie, however, stated that the matter was under investigation. [/b]

http://www.punchng.com/news/man-arrested-for-defiling-daughter-nine/
all manner of evil things happen in that land called Benin.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by eedris07(m): 4:29am On Dec 31, 2014
shocked Oga you no try @ all.. Why should you destroy ur daughter life? Haba sm ppl sef no get control oo
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by SAMBARRY: 5:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Franchise21:
Erection not Election
whatever. You get my drift that's the most important
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by NickiRoman: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2014
cococandy:

No coogar doesn't defend these kinds of men.

Coogar I apologize on her behalf.

That said, the rate of child molestation going on this our Nigeria is giving me a lot of concern.

Everywhere you go, old men sneering lecherously at kids.

#shudders
..No need apologizing on my behalf to that old man,Rape is a becoming a normal thing in Nigeria which is scary,I won't surprised if that man gets bailed and becomes a free man again

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Franchise21(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2014
SAMBARRY:
whatever. You get my drift that's the most important
Lolz... Easy

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by SAMBARRY: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Franchise21:
Lolz... Easy
smiley yes sir
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Fourwinds: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2014
U sure say i no go go Benin, Edo state to castrate all dese rapist over dere.. Dis is becoming sexual terrorism in Edo state
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Fourwinds: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2014
cococandy:
I blame the mother too. If I were her and he locked me out with our two kids in the room with him, knowing he has done something like that before, I would raise alarm and break down the door. No playing with my kids
u got it rite dere. With such occurrence before, she should have fought her way to free her daughters
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Fourwinds: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2014
It seems Benin is no longer a place to raise a girl-child. God will punish all dose useless good for nothing rapist and pedophiles
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Fourwinds: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Misogynist2014:
The story is false. How can a man defile his daughter and stop his silly wife from checking her, he even beat her when he knew it will surely gather attention. Except the girl is an expert in the business, the way with which she walks is enough proof. The man was even bold enough to do it in front of his 17yr old daughter. shocked
how u say d story is false? Dis is not d first time i hear of fathers raping deir daughters. Do u think some pple here are naive about what goes on around dem. Be serious.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Fourwinds: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Young girls mature early these days.
if it is my enemy's daughter, i can give ''uncovery fatal injury'' to dat man.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by scobaba: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2014
aim5:

Don't generalize.

I generalise more.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by crackhaus: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
NickiRoman:
Another Sick Bast*rd,So many peodophiles in this country.lipsrsealed Cococandy come and see another one o.

Am probably sure the likes of coogar and crackhaus would still defend the man and blame the 9year old girl.undecided lipsrsealed

Our Little children aren't safe anymore in this country,If a man can rape his own child lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm not the one who ra.ped you Nicki, go take your anger out on the person who did.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by wildikeman(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Did this happen in Ekosodin?? I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by redsun(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Don't they have ashawo joints in Nigeria anymore? There use to be a few of them in Benin.

Why are these vile men defiling children?
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by LadyAmaka(f): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Incest!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.