Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls (2667 Views)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
This has been brought to my attention.

WHY do GUYs see Naija babes as Gold diggers , money hungry , all they want is money , Why is this the way they are portrayed.
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
lol anytime i see a post abt nigerian girls, i must comment... lol my dear, i'm writing from experience tho..so i wouldnt want any lady to attack me.. seriously speaking, Nigerian babes should begin to learn how to hustle..the streets arent smiling... worst thing is that wen u tell them how things arent easy, they begin to get angry..that you are stingy..i begin to wonder if they fathers wr still alive..
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
help me ask them o! angry
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
help me ask them o! angry

Lol i really want to know its ridiculous
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol anytime i see a post abt nigerian girls, i must comment... lol my dear, i'm writing from experience tho..so i wouldnt want any lady to attack me.. seriously speaking, Nigerian babes should begin to learn how to hustle..the streets arent smiling... worst thing is that wen u tell them how things arent easy, they begin to get angry..that you are stingy..i begin to wonder if they fathers wr still alive..

So how many times has that happen to you, surely if its just one girl begging its not like all girls out there do d same

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls by jnrbayano(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

WHY do GUYs see Naija babes as Gold diggers , money hungry , all they want is money , Why is this the way they are portrayed.

The bold suggests that you have the status of a "woman leader"

No? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
jnrbayano:

The bold suggests that you have the status of a "woman leader"

No? cheesy

What bold lol it did that itself didnt even highlight it
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
As much as its bad to generalise, we also know some Nigerian girls deserve the names they get. And guys, you aint any better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls by Kazrem(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

To answer that, I will also want to ask that why do babes, especially Nairaland "babies" think all what guys want is sex?
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
It is true well i dont live there but when i watch certain nollywood movies they are just seen as gold diggers, wanna bees , just use wt dey have to get what they want .
Just wanted to know hw true this is
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kazrem:

To answer that, I will also want to ask that why do babes, especially Nairaland "babies" think all what guys want is sex?

Ask them y ask me i dont have those views
Re: Nigerian Girls by lilmax(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
That's how most behave
Re: Nigerian Girls by oshe11: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
'Most' gals strt actin dat way wen dey decyded dat sex n virginity is 'nuffin' n dey strtd givin it to d highest bidder.....
Well I dnt blame dem I blame dose guys dat bhaves lyk dia life depends on sex n dats y dey run afta dem.
Trust me if guys go on sex stryke dose hoes wont b able to handle it, dey wud beg guys 4 sex n even pay d guys.... Bt if d guys stil refuse, does hoes go turn 'lsebians'...... Bt dese guys also aint loyal. Kos dey crave sex pass d air dey breathe....... Joor oooo!
Re: Nigerian Girls by NnamdiN: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Simple question. "How are you" check out the response and I
Automatically lost interest in the chat.

Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
NnamdiN:
Simple question. "How are you" check out the response and I
Automatically lost interest in the chat.
Wow uve even got proof .
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
oshe11:
'Most' gals strt actin dat way wen dey decyded dat sex n virginity is 'nuffin' n dey strtd givin it to d highest bidder.....
Well I dnt blame dem I blame dose guys dat bhaves lyk dia life depends on sex n dats y dey run afta dem.
Trust me if guys go on sex stryke dose hoes wont b able to handle it, dey wud beg guys 4 sex n even pay d guys.... Bt if d guys stil refuse, does hoes go turn 'lsebians'...... Bt dese guys also aint loyal. Kos dey crave sex pass d air dey breathe....... Joor oooo!

So basically men crave sex women knw n use this to make cash money .
Re: Nigerian Girls by NnamdiN: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Wow uve even got proof .
lol a whole lot of them think like that and that's why guys will always want sex in a relationship first before anything. I only wanted to chat a lil tonight(I rarely do) and the money issue has already come up.
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
that is because of how the ladies present themselves
and that is how guys will take them.
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

So how many times has that happen to you, surely if its just one girl begging its not like all girls out there do d same
oh my dear, i am seriously prayin to God dat i will come accross such lady.....
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oh my dear, i am seriously prayin to God dat i will come accross such lady.....

Lol im confused
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
NnamdiN:
lol a whole lot of them think like that and that's why guys will always want sex in a relationship first before anything. I only wanted to chat a lil tonight(I rarely do) and the money issue has already come up.

But do u think if guys stop asking for sex , mayb the girls will change always
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

nothing wrong in digging for gold na grin and besides economy is not smilling

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls by NnamdiN: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

it's unrealistic. Guys will never stop asking for sex, a great deal of the blame goes to the ladies coz they encourage it. If you don't wanna do a nigger, simply say no(by any means that delivers the msg). Asking for money will only make him push further.(except she's in that line of profession). Believe me it's not very easy to ask a lady that hasn't asked you for anything for sex.
If she's 20 times richer than a guy, what exactly will the guy use to entice her? But when you take her to dinner and she eats like famine ravished her village, packs take away for the entire street, takes soft drinks like beer(ive seen a chick drink 3 bottles of malt on a date), expects bis subscription every month, won't call to tell you she got the airtime you sent her, tell me why the guy wouldn't be interested in just one thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Lol im confused
i meant a lady who is hellbent on askin me for money all d tym
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

even if guys stop asking for sex girls go still beg for money
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i meant a lady who is hellbent on askin me for money all d tym
oh ok
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
lefulefu:

even if guys stop asking for sex girls go still beg for money
Ok lol
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
NnamdiN:
it's unrealistic. Guys will never stop asking for sex, a great deal of the blame goes to the ladies coz they encourage it. If you don't wanna do a nigger, simply say no(by any means that delivers the msg). Asking for money will only make him push further.(except she's in that line of profession). Believe me it's not very easy to ask a lady that hasn't asked you for anything for sex.
If she's 20 times richer than a guy, what exactly will the guy use to entice her? But when you take her to dinner and she eats like famine ravished her village, packs take away for the entire street, takes soft drinks like beer(ive seen a chick drink 3 bottles of malt on a date), expects bis subscription every month, won't call to tell you she got the airtime you sent her, tell me why the guy wouldn't be interested in just one thing?

Very good point , but is it a small minority of women that do this?
Re: Nigerian Girls by NnamdiN: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Very good point , but is it a small minority of women that do this?
sadly they're in the majority. Hard to date these days. Virtually everyone is buying and selling something.
Re: Nigerian Girls by lovespyc007: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
NnamdiN:
bro u r so on point imagine wen u even say hello 2 a gal she will access u first if u r wearin a versace shirt, a dolce n gabbana pair of pant, rolex wristwatch, a gucci shoe n a pair of tommy socks b4 she says hi n rely talk wit u menn @lala its dat bad even 2 d extent u hv 2 love-vendor an old model beatles(d olden day beatle car) wit aircondition n oda tins like alloy rims n d reat b4 she becomes real serious wit u n allow u in2 her pants n if u dnt meet d expectation they will be like "who is this" n d oda d gal will say "he likes u" n d gals will chorus "god forbid" menn dat guy in dat situation is on a longtin dats y its difficult 2 date or hv a serious relationship or practise true love dis days n d gals r so lazy dat they wait 4 a guy 2 pay their bills instead of been industrious n independent in life by achievin d requred goals of success dats y some men beat their wives n d rest cos they r like "I paid my dues n I give evrytin so........." U knw d rest dear my aunt said there r more of street gals dan home gals this days n I remember wat 1 of my ex gfs said "Who wan suffer I no fit ooo" bt d irony of it is dat she is still sufferin I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls by jmoore(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Go here and see what your fellow female wrote. https://www.nairaland.com/2064144/guys-should-blame-parents-wayward
Re: Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Every gal is a potential golddigger. I jst have to be blunt here. Sorry if i hit any nerve

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Asked Her To Move In With Him / Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings / Can You Give Up Social Media For A Healthy Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.