Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... (6413 Views)

Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females / Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Deapexboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Iceberylin way sabi drail pple thread

na only fine babe thread him dey bhave normaltongue
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Lisaflex(f): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
A pic shwin their intelligence or.... grin
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Janeify(f): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
MzPreshie:
Hmmm.. Unibenstudent and iceberlyin? Issorait!

Lols.
The thing get as e be oo
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Janeify(f): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lisaflex:
A pic shwin their intelligence or.... grin
Here it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Janeify:

Perhaps, you're supposed to be there but you know the state of Nigeria,few are noticed and the rest,ignored.

Ps: where is Emusmith?
If chimerase2 is there then KingTom deserves a place there.

Sweet heart, it's not necessary... #smiles#
Come in please...
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Begonia:
Op; keep on decieving yourself and those people on your list lipsrsealed
Nothing to deceive my observation though!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
More like your friend's list.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by nairalife2013(m): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Well lewis, most folks here are intelligent but, in the heat of an aguement ofwhich they are not favourably disposed to support, they have allowd bias to cut short thier sense of judgement thereby making thier end statement or comment appear a bit unintelligent. I take every matter seriously, even if they appear frivolous. Cos i know som1 there is learning somthing from the forum. I live here as i live in real life. I see myself as a father here, there are many fathers and mothers here tho, with lots of life experience and thatz what i truly am. And as in real life i expect that one or two of my kids could be a bit dull today, or troublesome or lazy or, worst still, mischievous. But i also have a conviction he or she could turn a new leave and becom the best tomorow. I av witnessd that befor. Some seeds dont grow well at the start...
Am an old man in d mist of very young ladies and gentlemen here and i have locked horns with some very mean days in life.
Thanks. I will post the15th in time.

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by remsonik1: 4:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Most of them are popular and not all of them are intelligent. Op most of the people you have on that list are thugs,touts and engage in a form of cyberbullying and attacking people online. I can only notice lalasticlala and nairalife2013 as intelligent of all on that list
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by iceberylin(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Deapexboy:
Iceberylin way sabi drail pple thread

na only fine babe thread him dey bhave normaltongue
Hehe....
Y are you hating grin
Ask kachisbarbie , am a good boy... cool

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by sban(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2014
MzPreshie:
Hmmm.. Unibenstudent and Uniportstudent? Issorait!

MODIFIED!!!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by cutieberie1(f): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2014
i dont quite agree wit ur list op
sum pple re nt meant to b on dat list
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2014
cutieberie1:
i dont quite agree wit ur list op
sum pple re nt meant to b on dat list
My own observation though, u can add urs, precise 15 is vacant!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2014
LewisO:
I did observe some intellectual guys here, because I admire intelligent guys who always create intellectual threads and make sensible comments, they all know how to handle some ignorant people on here and they never derail peoples sensible threads, not here to flatter or eulogize them, and I don't want to start defining their attributes, and they are competent to publish there own text books, to me i don't know about u, will just list there names:

1. Nairalife2013
2. Tosyn2much
3. Lalasticlara
4. Clevvermind
5. Holatin
6. Chibwike
7. Prixus
8. Unibenstudent
9. Englishsmart
10. LaureP
11. Tallesty
12. Iceberylin
12. Chimerase
13.b1327
14. Naijaboiy
15. ...

U should be able to name the last fifteen.

Hogwash, so you think if an IQ test is set for all people who contribute regularly in the romance section these guys will come tops? Intelligence is more than what you think of it, sad but the romance section habours the most unintelligent lot on this forum, if you doubt me take a look at other sections and read their contributions, go to politics, family, careers, car talk, programming and even fashion or food. But romance wasn't like this in earlier times, when kids and adults with kid mentality started showing up the real sensible posters opted out

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Yeah and this section is filled with the most narcissistic and hedonistic bunch

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by naijaboiy: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Why do you people always take these things serious grin
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Hogwash, so you think if an IQ is set for all people who contribute regularly in the romance section these guys will come tops? Intelligence is more than what you think of it, sad but the romance section habours the most unintelligent lot on this forum, if you doubt me take a look at other sections and read their contributions, go to politics, family, careers, car talk, programming and even fashion or food. But romance wasn't like this in earlier times, when kids and adults with kid mentality started showing up the real sensible posters opted out
is that why you're killing yourself over it grin

Not everybody is online to impress. Nobody is tagged "Romance section member" nairaland is a free site and I can find myself in any section.

There is no superior section.

So don't call anyone un intelligent.

Chill out bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

is that why you're killing yourself over it grin

Not everybody is online to impress. Nobody is tagged "Romance section member" nairaland is a free site and I can find myself in any section.

There is no superior section.

So don't call anyone un intelligent.

Chill out bro cheesy

Just pointing out the obvious, if you're decieving yourselves others too shouldn't decieve you. Truth they say hurts but it has to be told, it's no hair off my back if you decide to wallow in self deceit. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2014
at naijaboiy : There are actually unintelligent people in this world, as you would find in Nairaland as well. People segregate to where they'll find their own kind and romance section, sorry to say, habours the most unintelligent set on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Hogwash, so you think if an IQ is set for all people who contribute regularly in the romance section these guys will come tops? Intelligence is more than what you think of it, sad but the romance section habours the most unintelligent lot on this forum, if you doubt me take a look at other sections and read their contributions, go to politics, family, careers, car talk, programming and even fashion or food. But romance wasn't like this in earlier times, when kids and adults with kid mentality started showing up the real sensible posters opted out
That was why typed on "Romance" section only not Naira land as general!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:
Yeah and this section is filled with the most narcissistic and hedonistic bunch
That was why typed on "Romance" section only
not Naira land as general!

So stop typing that!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2014
LewisO:

That was why typed on "Romance" section only not Naira land as general!

I see, the one eyed man in the city of the blind. Anyways I'm outta here, catch up with me in religion section

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I see, the one eyed man in the city of the blind. Anyways I'm outta here, catch up with me in religion section
U are typing crap!

No 15 is vacant, as u can see

U can add yours

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by naijaboiy: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:
at naijaboiy : There are actually unintelligent people in this world, as you would find in Nairaland as well. People segregate to where they'll find their own kind and romance section, sorry to say, habours the most unintelligent set on Nairaland
Ok grin

But did you look at the topic at all? cheesy

[size=15pt]Most Intelligent Male "RomanceLander"[/size]

And this was simply an opinion of one person and not every romancelander...so don't kill yourself over it smiley

I'm not arguing with you because the Op included my moniker there but because it's not worth wasting your sweat for. If you don't find his list compatible with yours fine and good.

It's an online stuff,,not everybody joined this site to display their prowess in what they do...some just want to have fun cheesy

You don't know them off line...you have no right to call them un intelligent.

The list is not worth killing for grin

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by tosyne2much(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:

you sound so pained bro.. Why ? Cos your name wasn't mentioned ?

Lemme tell you, if you really are intelligent as you claim, your sense of reasoning should have told you that people will be biased especially when it comes to rating, so why giving yourself unnecessary worry by referring to rated monikers as being unintelligent. Why not PM the OP and beg him to include your name ?

Mr Nairaland contest, una go say e no worth am; Most intelligent, una go say the monikers no deserve am; Most Popular, una go say the monikers no deserve am.. **Nothing dey ever make meaning for una eyes**

Cc:
Naijaboiy

3 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok grin

And this was simply an opinion of one person and not every romancelander...so don't kill yourself over it smiley

I'm not arguing with you because the Op included my moniker there but because it's not worth wasting your sweat for. If you don't find his list compatible with yours fine and good.

It's an online stuff,,not everybody joined this site to display their prowess in what they do...some just want to have fun cheesy

Of the lot you and tallesty seem brighter than the rest, you guys will definitely be leaving romance section in the not so distant future for other sections more suited to you, willing to place a bet on that?

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Of the lot you and tallesty seem brighter than the rest, you guys will definitely be leaving romance section in the not so distance future for other sections more suited to you, willing to place a bet on that?
Hehehe...well change is the only constant thing in life grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2014
LewisO:
I did observe some intellectual guys here, because I admire intelligent guys who always create intellectual threads and make sensible comments, they all know how to handle some ignorant people on here and they never derail peoples sensible threads, not here to flatter or eulogize them, and I don't want to start defining their attributes, and they are competent to publish there own text books, to me i don't know about u, will just list there names:

1. Nairalife2013
2. Tosyn2much
3. Lalasticlara
4. Clevvermind
5. Holatin
6. Chibwike
7. Prixus
8. Unibenstudent
9. Englishsmart
10. LaureP
11. Tallesty
12. Iceberylin
12. Chimerase
13.b1327
14. Naijaboiy
15. ...

U should be able to name the last fifteen.
wow...I never imagined that anyone was really keeping tabs on a few people here. thanks @op. I've not always been mature but from now I think I'll watch what I say more. thanks for keeping me on my toes. happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok grin

Naijaboiy please educate them!

U can see what I mean by intelligent, some find it very difficult to just understand that and adhere to it.

I only said on "Romance" section alone, not nairaland in general, and my opinion though

And I don't know why they are jus taking it controversially, they can add theirs if it doesn't please them

For Christ sake 15th is vacant! grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
you sound so pained bro.. Why ? Cos your name want mentioned ?

Lemme tell you, if you really are intelligent as you claim, your sense of reasoning should have told you that people will be biased especially when it comes to rating, so why giving yourself unnecessary worry by referring to rated monikers as being unintelligent. Why not PM the OP and beg him to include your name ?

Mr Nairaland contest, una go say e no worth am; Most intelligent, una go say the monikers no deserve am; Most Popular, una go say the monikers no deserve am.. **Nothing dey ever make meaning for una brain**

Cc:
Naijaboiy

U can see they are really displaying their lack of intellectual content! grin

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by naijaboiy: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2014
LewisO:

Naijaboiy please educate them!

U can see what I mean by intelligent, some find it very difficult to just understand that and adhere to it.

I only said on "Romance" section alone, not nairaland in general, and my opinion though

And I don't know why they are jus taking it controversially, they can add theirs if it doesn't please them

For Christ sake 15th is vacant! grin
Nairalanders are like that grin

They take so many things serious but they claim they dont grin
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Hogwash, so you think if an IQ test is set for all people who contribute regularly in the romance section these guys will come tops? Intelligence is more than what you think of it, sad but the romance section habours the most unintelligent lot on this forum, if you doubt me take a look at other sections and read their contributions, go to politics, family, careers, car talk, programming and even fashion or food. But romance wasn't like this in earlier times, when kids and adults with kid mentality started showing up the real sensible posters opted out

U are sounding so paining, but it's not up to this extent of typing discourteously! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / These Revealing Cheating Confessions By These Women Will Shock You / Help My friend Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.