Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... (6404 Views)

Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females / Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by nairalife2013(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Hogwash, so you think if an IQ test is set for all people who contribute regularly in the romance section these guys will come tops? Intelligence is more than what you think of it, sad but the romance section habours the most unintelligent lot on this forum, if you doubt me take a look at other sections and read their contributions, go to politics, family, careers, car talk, programming and even fashion or food. But romance wasn't like this in earlier times, when kids and adults with kid mentality started showing up the real sensible posters opted out
u are right. I must add dat Most young people prefer to dabble into romance section to hav a reason to weep and cry lovelorn instead of frequenting avenues like career, politics, car talk and others u hav mentioned. Forgive them, that is the spirit of youth-a penchant for the easiest. Romance represents reasons for self pity and u know young people like to wallow in this. They hav an alibi to bak them up, i suppose: i was fixing my bicycle so what do i need car talk now for when i dont have one? ;na fashion go make my home stable?; grin

U are right. However, sensible people should not quit or opt out from where young folks who need direction abide, just because of class inequality.
For real eduction to take place, the teacher and the learner must interact, except u despice succession and liberal dissemination of info.
The real fun is in the mingle of the layman and the professional; the commoner and the elite as well as the informed adult and the ignorant youth, even the broadminded master and the crude slave, lest u kill them indirectly before they grow, who ever they are.

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by clevvermind(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok grin

But did you look at the topic at all? cheesy

[size=15pt]Most Intelligent Male "RomanceLander"[/size]

And this was simply an opinion of one person and not every romancelander...so don't kill yourself over it smiley

I'm not arguing with you because the Op included my moniker there but because it's not worth wasting your sweat for. If you don't find his list compatible with yours fine and good.

It's an online stuff,,not everybody joined this site to display their prowess in what they do...some just want to have fun cheesy

You don't know them off line...you have no right to call them un intelligent.

The list is not worth killing for grin
it seems some people are now becoming jealous because their monikers were not included on the list. i want to tell them that there is no need to be jealous and speaking evil of those that was listed. i don't even think that an award will be given to them. so why take this list serious? please don't take it serious. i did not even tell anyone to include my moniker on the list. it was included without my consent. i don't even like such things. i am what i am. i don't like people hyping me. no one has seen me face to face before. so stop speaking evil of people since u don't know them. we are just here to catch fun and to also learn from others. no one is perfect but we are all walking toward perfection. we are not going to remain on this forum forever. one day u will leave. i will even leave soon. so don't be angry at someone to the extent that u start insulting him or her. don't allow unimportant things(like this list) to make u start insulting someone thereby making enemies instead of friends. please don't take the list serious. don't be remembered for evil but be remembered for good. don't allow unimportant things to change who u are. still be that fun, loving, kind, generous, friendly person that u are. don't allow things to change u to evil but try to change evil things for good. God will help us.

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2014
dorlapoh20:
sum1 wrote an apology msg 2 u,y?i avn't read it o jes saw d topic .
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2014
MzPreshie:
Hmmm.. Unibenstudent and iceberlyin? Issorait!
i think say na only me see am cheesy
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by naijaboiy: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2014
clevvermind:
it seems some people are now becoming jealous because their monikers were not included on the list. i want to tell them that there is no need to be jealous and speaking evil of those that was listed. i don't even think that an award will be given to them. so why take this list serious? please don't take it serious. i did not even tell anyone to include my moniker on the list. it was included without my consent. i don't even like such things. i am what i am. i don't like people hyping me. no one has seen me face to face before. so stop speaking evil of people since u don't know them. we are just here to catch fun and to also learn from others. no one is perfect but we are all walking toward perfection. we are not going to remain on this forum forever. one day u will leave. i will even leave soon. so don't be angry at someone to the extent that u start insulting him or her. don't allow unimportant things(like this list) to make u start insulting someone thereby making enemies instead of friends. please don't take the list serious. don't be remembered for evil but be remembered for good. don't allow unimportant things to change who u are. still be that fun, loving, kind, generous, friendly person that u are. don't allow things to change u to evil but try to change evil things for good. God will help us.
Word!

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
nairalife2013:
u are right. I must add dat Most young people prefer to dabble into romance section to hav a reason to weep and cry lovelorn instead of frequenting avenues like career, politics, car talk and others u hav mentioned. Forgive them, that is the spirit of youth-a penchant for the easiest. Romance represents reasons for self pity and u know young people like to wallow in this. They hav an alibi to bak them up, i suppose: i was fixing my bicycle so what do i need car talk now for when i dont have one? ;na fashion go make my home stable?; grin

U are right. However, sensible people should not quit or opt out from where young folks who need direction abide, just because of class inequality.
For real eduction to take place, the teacher and the learner must interact, except u despice succession and liberal dissemination of info.
The real fun is in the mingle of the layman and the professional; the commoner and the elite as well as the informed adult and the ignorant youth, even the broadminded master and the crude slave, lest u kill them indirectly before they grow, who ever they are.

Great talk, great mind.

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much rocks d list,ah lyk dat,buh i dunno bou d rest,,hmm is naijaboy nt d mr.nairaland of yr?
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2014
LewisO:
I did observe some intellectual guys here, because I admire intelligent guys who always create intellectual threads and make sensible comments, they all know how to handle some ignorant people on here and they never derail peoples sensible threads, not here to flatter or eulogize them, and I don't want to start defining their attributes, and they are competent to publish there own text books, to me i don't know about u, will just list there names:

1. Nairalife2013
2. Tosyn2much
3. Lalasticlara
4. Clevvermind
5. Holatin
6. Chibwike
7. Prixus
8. Unibenstudent
9. Englishsmart
10. LaureP
11. Tallesty
12. Iceberylin
12. Chimerase
13.b1327
14. Naijaboiy
15. ...

U should be able to name the last fifteen.
weres my name
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2014
I haven't seen anyone speak evil of others on this thread
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Come! come!! come!!! I beg all of una wey dey vex say we make dis list, mk una no com pour sand-sand for my garri o! na d first time wey my name go enter any list whether good or bad. una own dey enta since I no castigate o. abeg make una jejely take am in good faith n pray say people g open list put una name there. I dey here dey celebrate say my name enta list n some people dey vex(tho even if na list of mumu I for still celebrate). now make I pray for una as we dey cross over to new year!

if tomorrow anybody go hit 1 million naira and that money go make am lose im life...yes!!!...yes!!!...yes!!!...fire!!! fire!!! fire!!! may that person not see tomorrow oooooooooo!!! can I get an amen?!!!!!

and to those that will quote this as a sign of my immaturity may that thing that is causing sorrow in ur life, that thing that makes u take NL as a matter of life n death, that thing that allows just a moniker n a few lines make u go crazy, may that thing perish now and forever!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Exjoker(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Iceberylin don't derail people's thread...smh
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Everybody u can see that am not biased with the list, please just read there worthy comments, of those commenting, with nice intellectuality!

I am always a soothsayer! cool

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by uchman(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Observing from here!..
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
sophieabou:
tosyne.2much rocks d list,ah lyk dat,buh i dunno bou d rest,,hmm is naijaboy nt d mr.nairaland of yr?
Thanks my dear. I'm flattered
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
Thanks my dear. I'm flattered
ur wlcm
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2015
LewisO:
Nothing to deceive my observation though!
You were n't that observant sir if that is the case.
How on earth did u include UnibenStudent and iceberylin?
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2015
chisco82:

must u mention
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 1:02am On Jan 01, 2015
chisco82:

Hold on! is this how u wanna approach me this new year, huh? undecided
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2015
sophieabou:
sum1 wrote an apology msg 2 u,y?i avn't read it o jes saw d topic .
ave seen it,i was very busy.Don't mind him jare.Thanks
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2015
LewisO:

Hold on! is this how u wanna approach me this new year, huh? undecided
Lol! Sorry sir i sound rude abi? Please forgive me joor.
Happy new year sir.
Your 2015 will be better than your 2014
2015 will bring glory and honour to you and your households,
The Lord will perfect all that he started in your life
in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by elantraceey(f): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2015
And 1one is not there? shocked

Op your list is fakeundecided
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2015
Unibenstudent:
must u mention
I must o! Giving you the attentions u desire.
Lol!
Happy new year Bro.
2014 will never be better than 2015 for you,
You will excel in all that you does,
God will make you a better person this year in Jesus' name Amen.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2015
chisco82:

Bro I do appreciate your last quoting, please modify it there is something missing thanks sir cheesy
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2015
LewisO:

Bro I do appreciate your last quoting, please modify it there is something missing thanks sir cheesy
What is it? You can pm me so i will modify it.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2015
chisco82:

What is it? You can pm me so i will modify it.
Please your work as a pastor doing the prayer, u typed ( U will never see a better 2014)
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2015
elantraceey:
And 1one is not there? shocked

Op your list is fakeundecided
U are free to add that name to your list

My list though!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 01, 2015
LewisO:

Please your work as a pastor doing the prayer, u typed ( U will never see a better 2014)
But it simply mean that your 2015 will better than 2014 sir.
I got what you mean or trying to point out you can never turn back the hand of time, so no going back there. Nevertheless i will.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2015
softysparky:
More like your friend's list.
Not biased

Anyway Hello!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2015
3. Tosyne2much
4. Lalasticlala
5. Clevvermind
7. Chibwike
12. Tallesty1

Only these 5peoples deserves to be on your list. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by chibwike(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
remsonik1:
Most of them are popular and not all of them are intelligent. Op most of the people you have on that list are thugs,touts and engage in a form of cyberbullying and attacking people online. I can only notice lalasticlala and nairalife2013 as intelligent of all on that list
Happy new year
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by lalasticlala(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2015
chibwike:
Happy new year

Happy new year chibwike
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by tosyne2much(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2015
lalasticlala how u dey now ?

Happy new year bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart / Why It Is So Hard To Quit Masturbation And How To Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.