Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... (6416 Views)

Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females / Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by lalasticlala(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
lalasticlala how u dey now ?

Happy new year bro

Cool. Wish u all d best
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by chibwike(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2015
VickyyB:
3. Tosyne2much
4. La lasticlala
5. Cle vvermind
7. Chib wike
12. Tall esty1

Only these 5peoples deserves to be on your list. smiley
Happy happy new year....dearie....wishing you a fun-filled and wonderful 2015
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2015
chibwike:
Happy happy new year....dearie....wishing you a fun-filled and wonderful 2015
Same 2 u.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2015
Shaking my head @ some monikers.
Lolest.

I have noticed Striktlymi from religion section though, looks like he's active here now.
We could use smart and mature folks around here.
No feelings attached biko.

Just an observation.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by chibwike(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

Happy new year chibwike
Lalasticlala, my bestie....infact kneel down lemme pray for you.

May your days in 2015 be painted in Gold.

May your life be filled with daimonds

mya the stars shine brignt in your world.

And may you have a lovely and joyful 2015.

Happy new year bro.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by lalasticlala(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2015
chibwike:
Lalasticlala, my bestie....infact kneel down lemme pray for you.

May your days in 2015 be painted in Gold.

May your life be filled with daimonds

mya the stars shine brignt in your world.

And may you have a lovely and joyful 2015.

Happy new year bro.

Amen o

Same here

2 Likes

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Shaking my head @ some monikers.
Lolest.

I have noticed Striktlymi from religion section though, looks like he's active here now.
We could use smart and mature folks around here.
No feelings attached biko.

Just an observation.

The bold made me smile.

Sorry but you are an adult and entitled to express yourself without giving a flying darn what the next Adam thinks.

Sounds more like an apology for self expression.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by MizMyColi(f): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2015
striktlymi:

The bold made me smile.

Sorry but you are an adult and entitled to express yourself without giving a flying darn what the next Adam thinks.

Sounds more like an apology for self expression.

smileyLol
Trust me.
I have my reasons.

And --- you're welcome! cheesy
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by AfricanApple(f): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Gracias,,Monsieur,,but by the way there are so many unibenstudents on nairaland eg naijaboiy and neldrizzy and co .
grin grin
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

smileyLol
Trust me.
I have my reasons.

And --- you're welcome! cheesy

Lol!

I guess I forgot to say thank you to the lady. embarassed

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LaurelP(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2015
LewisO:
I did observe some intellectual guys here, because I admire intelligent guys who always create intellectual threads and make sensible comments, they all know how to handle some ignorant people on here and they never derail peoples sensible threads, not here to flatter or eulogize them, and I don't want to start defining their attributes, and they are competent to publish there own text books, to me i don't know about u, will just list there names:

1. LewisO
2. Nairalife2013
3. Tosyn2much
4. Lalasticlara
5. Clevvermind
6. Holatin
7. Chibwike
8. Prixus
9. Unibenstudent
10. Englishsmart
11. LaureP
12. Tallesty
13. Iceberyli
14. Chimerase
15.b1327
16. Naijaboiy

U can add the remaining!

Thanks man
Though u didn't get my moniker well
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
LaurelP:

Thanks man
Though u didn't get my moniker well
OK will modify it!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by KingTom(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Janeify:

Perhaps, you're supposed to be there but you know the state of Nigeria,few are noticed and the rest,ignored.

Ps: where is Emusmith?
If chimerase2 is there then KingTom deserves a place there.
Chai Nwanyi oma the man of God Chimerase2 is representing me grin
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
KingTom:
Chai Nwanyi oma the man of God Chimerase2 is representing me grin
me oga how far

Ggrin come see your lost body guard o
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Janeify:

Perhaps, you're supposed to be there but you know the state of Nigeria,few are noticed and the rest,ignored.

Ps: where is Emusmith?
If chimerase2 is there then KingTom deserves a place there.
where's my name
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Kolade354(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
LewisO:
I did observe some intellectual guys here, because I admire intelligent guys who always create intellectual threads and make sensible comments, they all know how to handle some ignorant people on here and they never derail peoples sensible threads, not here to flatter or eulogize them, and I don't want to start defining their attributes, and they are competent to publish there own text books, to me i don't know about u, will just list there names:

1. LewisO
2. Nairalife2013
3. Tosyn2much
4. Lalasticlara
5. Clevvermind
6. Holatin
7. Chibwike
8. Prixus
9. Unibenstudent
10. Englishsmart
11. LaurelP
12. Tallesty
13. Iceberyli
14. Chimerase
15.b1327
16. Naijaboiy

U can add the remaining!
But the truth is you are not one of them.............I have never see your moniker before so keep your intelligent to yourself.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Booty4me: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenneth205:
Add me join...

www.nairaland.com/kenneth205

Oboy..dem..blow..u..for..face? cheesy
Kenneth205:
Add me join...

www.nairaland.com/kenneth205

Oboy..dem..blow..u..for..face?
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Kenneth205(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Booty4me:

Oboy..dem..blow..u..for..face? cheesy

Oboy..dem..blow..u..for..face?

grin grin See dz Guy! U Fine Ric Me ?
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
my list

-Tosyn2much :very funny dude
-Englishsmart :this guy ehn..lol
-Tallesty : this boss is simply brilliant.I love.
reading his comments
-Naijaboiy: straight to the point,no ass kissing guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Booty4me: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenneth205:

grin grin See dz Guy! U Fine Ric Me ?

Ihear..where..u..go..fight?
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
But the truth is you are not one of them.............I have never see your moniker before so keep your intelligent to yourself.
U're typing discourteously!

U don't have to approach that way

So must u know my moniker before u figure some out?
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Kolade354(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
LewisO:

U're typing discourteously!

U don't have to approach that way

So must u know my moniker before u figure some out?

your name shouldnt have been number 1 on that list............I repeat keep your intelligence to yourself.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
your name shouldnt have been number 1 on that list............I repeat keep your intelligence to yourself.
U gat no point!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Kolade354(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
LewisO:

U gat no point!
I have a very good point.........If didnt mention your name in that List i would have respect you but you F*cked up big time. You may be intelligent and intellectual but you shouldnt have done that.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Kolade354(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
LewisO:

U gat no point!
I have a very good point.........If you didnt mention your name in that List i would have respect you but you F*cked up big time. You may be intelligent and intellectual but you shouldnt have done that.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
I have a very good point.........If you didnt mention your name in that List i would have respect you but you F*cked up big time. You may be intelligent and intellectual but you shouldnt have done that.
Well do go through the thread well, u ought to see I intentionally left out my moniker, the 15th was vacant I exclude my moniker, if u can see the first quoted one there, and nobody did did vote in 15 for some days so I modified it and include my moniker...
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Kolade354(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
LewisO:

Well do go through the thread well, u ought to see I intentionally left out my moniker, the 15th was vacant I exclude my moniker, if u can see the first quoted one there, and nobody did did vote in 15 for some days so I modified it and include my moniker...
okay.......but uniben student dont deserve to be on that list and icebylin,icebylin habit is to derail thread re-modify that post.
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
okay.......but uniben student dont deserve to be on that list and icebylin,icebylin habit is to derail thread re-modify that post.
grin

That will be very aberrant, becoz I have done that, they knows that and every knows that about their moniker, but I will make 17 a least u also show your intellectuality!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
grin

That will be very aberrant, becoz I have done that, they knows that and every knows that about their moniker, but I will make 17 a least u also show your intellectuality!

Its an updating thread!
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by KingTom(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
samflexxy:
me oga how far

Ggrin come see your lost body guard o
Boss your Boy just dey o, I dey shadow you sir grin grin grin
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
KingTom:
Boss your Boy just dey o, I dey shadow you sir grin grin grin
shadow my shadow wey dey deceive pple

How today nah
Re: Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... by KingTom(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
samflexxy:
shadow my shadow wey dey deceive pple

How today nah
God dey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout X-rated Nigerian Bridal Shower That Has Got Everyone Talking(photos) / BIG MAMAS | Plus-sized Ladies Shows Off Their “assets (photo) / "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.