Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) (42555 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Gong
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is a colossal disaster.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by killjoy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
may her soul rest in peace....

all that sexy hips laid six feet... kai! what a losss
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by fashrola(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Awon ex girlfriend (s) of the groom at work lipsrsealed

when u go get sense?
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by fashrola(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Awon ex girlfriend (s) of the groom at work lipsrsealed

when u go get sense?
BABANGBALI:
Ogbanje babe

SMH..... Evil heart u got there

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Loyalblak007(f): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
SHOCKING!!! DEATH IS CRUEL RIP

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Sweatlock(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is really sad omg

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Bad drivers, and bad vehicles.And bad roads, without pedestrian sidewalks.

In the UK....you cannot drive a car...unless it is MOT certified.

Hope they catch the driver of the suspect vehicle. Manslaughter case at least.

hit and run is not just a Nigerian thing oga. just today I heard on cnn how a 2 year old mistakenly shot his mum in US and how a man killed 8 people in canda, we heard of the australia stuff too . these things can happen in any place at anytime

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
R. I. P..
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by celeron40(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
BABANGBALI:
Ogbanje babe
Bros, Y nw?

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by yurme(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
So sad Rip 2 her
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by kilokeys(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
BABANGBALI:
Ogbanje babe
r u kidding me?

u r blaming d girl for her death?

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by romzyxy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
wat a sad story to begin a new year. RIP sis.

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rest in peace.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by rabimlomo: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Very sad cry

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by seangy4konji: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rip.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
HNY wish you many more in return.
u r stupid
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by victors123: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
embarassedR.I.P to dead
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
kilokeys:

r u kidding me?

u r blaming d girl for her death?
work on your spiritual eyes and you will see things better
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by figlio(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
RIP
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
celeron40:
Bros, Y nw?
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by ifeojobas(f): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by baybeeboi: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
HNY wish you many more in return.

how do u relate this with d topic?
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
fashrola:
when u go get sense?

SMH..... Evil heart u got there
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
kai, and thats how people will still die today.. seeing 2015 but not entering. RIP

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by verygudbadguy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
BABANGBALI:
Ogbanje babe

God will forgive u on d ogbanje comment. I know her wella n i bliv what will be will surely be.

RIP to d dead. May God watch over us, d living.

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rip.....
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by extremelygolden: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
What a death?
Rest in perfect peace.

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
verygudbadguy:

God will forgive u on d ogbanje comment. I know her wella n i bliv what will be will surely be.

RIP to d dead. May God watch over us, d living.
what do you know about the spiriual realm?nothing I guess,work on your spiritual eyes and you will see things better
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by bmoses(f): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
sooo painful, am speechless. hmmm Rest In Peace.

My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today"