Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) (42554 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
nice hips thou

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by echobee(f): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry. Rest in peace
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by OrjiDavid1: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
No 2015 for her......quit a pitty
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by simdam500(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
lord on the day of my celebration evil shall not befall me and my family cry

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
ceo4eva:
So sad. cry RIP to the dead.
Death will not visit any of us this new year!

So man who lost their lives today said same thing! And I am pretty sure the lady said this more than you! Because its just a couple of days to her wedding. Who knows some reading this will even fall victim of death today or so. So ur saying is absolutely a mere drama. I just lost my dad as well. The best one can do is to expect the unexpected. And death is no exception. U can never tell what a minute can do to you!

2 Likes

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by verygudbadguy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
BABANGBALI:
what do you know about the spiriual realm?nothing I guess,work on your spiritual eyes and you will see things better

Sorry pastor, i'm juz saying not every bad occurrence should be tagged spiritual. God knows best.

#HappyNewYear
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by jeje123(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
How do ur post raise d dead?
@ least have a human feelings RIP for d dead. Simple!
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Orikinla(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
[size=18pt]For a great door, and effectual, has opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
~ 1 Corinthians 16:9 .[/size]

It is unfortunate and it is a great pity. But this is not the first time such a tragedy has happened.
But many people fail to learn lessons from life.

The world is a battlefield and we are all warriors fighting for our survival and victory.
Whenever something good is coming your way, that is when you should be most vigilant for your safety and the safety of your beloved ones.
Because, the enemies of progress and success will look for how to attack you and if they cannot get you, they will target anyone of your beloved ones. So, don't let your guard down.
This is when to be closer and even closest to God and beware of everyone and everything 24/7, indoors and outdoors.

The problem with majority of us is we are ignorant of the devices of the enemy and the enemy will attack you when you let down your guard.
So, be vigilant 24/7.
Don't be caught napping.

May God who alone knows the true value of life and knows the depth of the loss comfort the bereaved family, relations, friends and others who will miss her.

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Oblion(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Just when we are about entering the new year... Rip to the dead
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by kilokeys(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
BABANGBALI:
work on your spiritual eyes and you will see things better

. what has happened to ur logical, reasonable and humane part of ur mind?
u r truly a blind fanatic if u think this way
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by jeje123(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Too much of everything is useless
Have u said one b4?
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by spicytayomic(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
RIP
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by WINDSOW(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
The deed ws done in the spirit realm before the physical.In Africa,Strange tyns are always happening.
Therefore people,put on the whole armour of GOD

2 Likes

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pretty lady.

RIP. cry cry
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by judedwriter(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]For a great door, and effectual, has opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.

It is unfortunate and it is a great pity. But this is not the first time such a tragedy has happened.

The world is a battlefield and we are all warriors fighting for our survival and victory.
Whenever something good is coming your way, that is when you should be most vigilant for your safety and the safety of your beloved ones.
Because, the enemies of progress and success will look for how to attack you and if they cannot get you, they will target anyone of your beloved ones. So, don't let your guard down.
This is when to be closer and even closest to God and beware of everyone and everything 24/7, indoors and outdoors.

The problem with majority of us is we are ignorant of the devices of the enemy and the enemy will attack you when you let down your guard.
So, be vigilant 24/7.
Don't be caught napping.

May God who alone knows the true value of life and knows the depth of the loss comfort the bereaved family, relations, friends and others who will miss her.

That's why we need lots of divine favour, there are a lot of unseen enemies planning all kinds of evil against us; it only the mercy and grace of God that most of us are still alive. Always seek God's favour, don't live in things that make him angry-your life may depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Orikinla:

So, be vigilant 24/7.
Don't be caught napping.

@bolded, i likey!!! Preach on Pastor Orinkila! You are in the spirit Sir. Excellent post! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
tragic

RIP
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
jeje123:
Have u said one b4?
When all has been said and done,what is there again to say?
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
judedwriter:

That's why we need lots of divine favour, there are a lot of unseen enemies planning all kinds of evil against us; it only the mercy and grace of God that most of us are still alive. Always seek God's favour, don't live in things that make him angry-your life may depend on it.
*nods in agreement* In addition,the true test of your being alive before God is also in your attitude to God's word.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by jeje123(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
When all has been said and done,what is there again to say?
Then u reserve ur comment! Instead.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by SAMBARRY: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
fashrola:
when u go get sense?

SMH..... Evil heart u got there
I have had sense even before you became a foetus my dear smiley
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Homguy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
stories like this remind us of the inevitability of death. we need to be prepared always.

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by tobaflexy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sorry oooo may ur soul restin perfect peace
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by hedonistic: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
The enemies succeeded.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Thebrightest(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
To evryone seeing dis post,a disaster of dis dimension wud nt befall any one of us
How are u sure i dont want to die? Mtcheew
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Jamean(f): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Awww...and she's so pretty.

R.I.P
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by boladez(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
RIP and I pray for strength and fortitude for the Fiance and family to bear the loss

A lesson to all and sundry as I notice a trend of people daring vehicles, bikes and bicycles on the road..life has no duplicate

If you horn most will ignore or even turn around as if to say what is your problem!

I don't have the story behind this one if the car veered off to hit her or on the road....but RIP I feel the pain of her loved ones and friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.