Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) (42552 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by juman(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Painful.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nmeri17: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
ceo4eva:
So sad. cry RIP to the dead.
Death will not visit any of us this new year!

sure thing wink
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by chubysoft1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
When is All being said and Done,
There is just one thing that matters,
Did i do my best to live for truth, Did you live your life for Him

When is All being said and Done,
All your treasure WILL MEAN NOTHING,
Only what you've done for Christ's Death,
will stand the test of time.

Jesus is your Life, When Life is Gone . . .

RIP Dear!

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by airsaylongcon: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
my deepest condolences to the bereaved families...i know exactly how they feel as I lost my mum earlier in 2014 to a hit-and-wait driver. i pray God gives them the strength to get through this. i also pray that the police do not drag them through what they dragged me through before releasing her remains to her family.

May God bless us all. Everyone.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Ebenezerk2: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nobody loves bad news but it comes at times, it won't be our portions in Jesus name
tyconcepts:
I hate badnews

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by tyconcepts(f): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ebenezerk2:
Nobody loves bad news but it comes at times, it won't be our portions in Jesus name

Amen.

May weeping and gnashing of teeth be far from our camp and that of our loved ones in Jesus name....

Amen.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by bdemix(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2015
So Painful * * We attend the same Church here in Abuja**RCCG THRONE ROOM Transcorp Hilton**R I P Sister
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by ArcToyin(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
ceo4eva:
So sad. cry RIP to the dead.
Death will not visit any of us this new year!
amen
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by SenatorJames(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
R.I.P. May God condole her friends and family. What a world we live in.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by nkkystel(f): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Very sad!
RIP!
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by detutu1: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2015
BABANGBALI:
Ogbanje babe
Quick question...r u crazy someone died and dats all u v to say?
RIP Osayi...may God grant d family the fortitude to bear d loss...Amen
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
detutu1:

Quick question...r u crazy someone died and dats all u v to say?
RIP Osayi...may God grant d family the fortitude to bear d loss...Amen
what do you know spiritually?
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by bettes(f): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Osayi,my darling friend,my love,rest in the Lord's bossom,the wicked one that comes to steal,kill and destroy,may be able to destroy your flesh but he can't touch your soul,may God console all the loved ones you left behind.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Godsend1j:
N

F.uck you
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Godsend1j: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
AmericanDad:

F.uck you

Oga Wetin consign you. By the way, what are you looking for here
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Godsend1j:

Oga Wetin consign you. By the way, what are you looking for here

Advertising for customers on a dead woman's page. F.uck you! Again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.