Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari (25559 Views)

Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by neocortex: 6:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Davvymavvy:
I have decided to vote general x2

I have decided to vote general

No turning back no turning back

Sai Buhari

Blind followership is the beginning of failure, follow your true conscience.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Emperor007: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2015
GMB is not the change we want. Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves and wake-up to reality.

I and my family want change too, but it must be a better change. The change that would improve things, not the type of change Buhari would bring.

APC would've made this 14th Febraury 2015 presidential election a no contest ( by presenting a better candidate ), but they goofed big time by giving the ticket to GMB ( Buhari ) this 21st Century. A man that thinks in analog format in 21st century.

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Davvymavvy(f): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2015
neocortex:

Blind followership is the beginning of failure, follow your true conscience.

K
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by lizliz: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Fasehun pls tell Nigerians cos we tend to forget thing easily. GEJ till 2019
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by dagentility(f): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Hahaha,Firefire weldone, i see your handwork
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by dagentility(f): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2015
nonesense:
Na u sabi!!
All we want is..come FEB 15
Is either we kick out the clueless one or...
The clueless one kick the bucket
it wont work for you guys, its the Bokohara that will kick bucket.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2015
olajide8:

You may think educational qualifications make a qualified person, but in my personal opinion - it takes someone whom has sacrificed himself- not a person of questionable character that decided to turn major almustapha into a rallying point- after he was rightly accused of murdering our own sister- abiola wife - character* makes a man- so many other things which can't be put down in words.

Hmmmm.... Now let's view it.... Have u followed the life of this man? I have done my research about this man whom u say has a questionable character, he is quite selfless.... And one of the few who stayed back and risked their lives when others ran to foreign countries....
Dr. Frederick Fasehun was amongst the people who fought for democracy, amongst the few who languished in different prisons across Nigeria including kiri kiri Kirk and and panti to mention a few.
He was also on the receiving end of the horror netted out by the same almustapha who at that point was only following orders...
But then will you continue to live disgruntled because of what one person did years ago?
If Mustapha was sentenced to death of what benefit would it have brought? Being vengeful has no advantage... We move on as a country and learn to love irrespective of our past...

The people most here support are the real criminals who are quite unfit to rule... People who know nothing about the sweat and the suffering of the people who went through hell.

Ask Mr. Bola tinubu, Dr. Fasehun was one of the men who smuggled him and many others including pa enahoro out of the country when abachas goon squad was on rampage.... He himself(fasehun) had no time to escape the wrath of that regime... Now when you're talking of men who have slaved and suffered for the country, that my brother is a man to reckon with...
He was one of the closest friends to the late mko abiola. But how long do u want to keep a grudge....

He also is one of the few like Dr. Beko who didn't sell out the same abiola... For money when the then government was bribing the leaders.... Let's take a true view of history in 4D and not just say what we think we know... This man Dr. Fasehun is a true elder statesman... And a true patriot.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2015
dagentility:
Hahaha,Firefire weldone, i see your handwork

Thank you sister. GEJ is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

God bless your hustle in 2015 tongue
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Emperor007:
GMB is not the change we want. Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves and wake-up to reality.

I and my family want change too, but it must be a better change. The change that would improve things, not the type of change Buhari would bring.

APC would've made this 14th Febraury 2015 presidential election a no contest ( by presenting a better candidate ), but they goofed big time by giving the ticket to GMB ( Buhari ) this 21st Century. A man that thinks in analog format in 21st century.

You are absolutely correct!

A live dog is better than a dead lion.

Buhari is not the change Nigerians need in 21st century.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by olajide8(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2015
krispycash:

Hmmmm.... Now let's view it.... Have u followed the life of this man? I have done my research about this man whom u say has a questionable character, he is quite selfless.... And one of the few who stayed back and risked their lives when others ran to foreign countries....
Dr. Frederick Fasehun was amongst the people who fought for democracy, amongst the few who languished in different prisons across Nigeria including kiri kiri Kirk and and panti to mention a few.
He was also on the receiving end of the horror netted out by the same almustapha who at that point was only following orders...
But then will you continue to live disgruntled because of what one person did years ago?
If Mustapha was sentenced to death of what benefit would it have brought? Being vengeful has no advantage... We move on as a country and learn to love irrespective of our past...

The people most here support are the real criminals who are quite unfit to rule... People who know nothing about the sweat and the suffering of the people who went through hell.

Ask Mr. Bola tinubu, Dr. Fasehun was one of the men who smuggled him and many others including pa enahoro out of the country when abachas goon squad was on rampage.... He himself(fasehun) had no time to escape the wrath of that regime... Now when you're talking of men who have slaved and suffered for the country, that my brother is a man to reckon with...
He was one of the closest friends to the late mko abiola. But how long do u want to keep a grudge....

He also is one of the few like Dr. Beko who didn't sell out the same abiola... For money when the then government was bribing the leaders.... Let's take a true view of history in 4D and not just say what we think we know... This man Dr. Fasehun is a true elder statesman... And a true patriot.
I still beg to differ, on his character- imagine fasehun vying for pipeline protection contract- openly, saying they would protect petroleum pipelines, my view he is and was looking for indirect government patronage- now with this at the back of your mind, isn't it obvious the knowledge of never winning this patronage is obvious with GMB administration* only holding on to a promise from the GEJ administration!!! - or what would make a right thinking Dr., campaign for a man that would decide to buy N9.2b worth of stoves, when our economy needs buffers, salaries need to be cut - support an administration that claimed they had to remove subsidy- that he also fought against - at least I can remember him on TV from the freedom park, support the governorship ambition of a civilian tyrannt Fayose, support a government that he complains can't prove power to run his hospital? Break 3 international laws with just one move, say corruption is not the same as stealing, support 16 governors is greater then 19, push the case of illegality of the minister of petroleum under the carpet, watch as members of states of assembly 4 impeach 16 rivers, 7 impeach 19 Ekiti, encourage the assembly in nasarawa to try and impeach the first working governor of the state because he is in opposition, a government that use N1b to eat, a government that cannot provide security, a government that would say if $20b is missing from his country the government of another country would know!!! And you tell me fasehun doesn't have a morality question hanging over his head-
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by rexzqcom(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Vote GEJ for 2nd term.
Sorry APC, shot yourself in the foot
by giving us a stack illiterate, unrepentant blood thirsty person like Buhari and called him, a new change we need. No, you lie, nothing new about the old cargo. Nigeria deserves somebody better than that. Wished you have given us one of yours vibrant, trail blazing governors. Buhari is a rusty old man who have lost touch with reality.At his best, wasn't half as good as Jonathan.Hope Your inevitable failure this time will be a learning curve for you.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
popcykaylah:

make them dey watch na ..weren't they watching when those children were kidnapped ?weren't they watching as people die day by day?weren't they watching as they smuggled weapons all the name of FG was buying it?weren't they watching when gej's crew were looting and he calls it mere stealing? at least non of your folks don die for bomb blast.. or sister kidnapped ...God purnish gej,God purnish efcc,Ogun go kill those gej crew looting Nigeria money one after the other ..and any sss who decides to join thier hypocrisy shall be a victim of bomb blast both thier families...

It is unimaginable that a supposed graduate, matured and responsible man could comfortably use such horribly appalling language with ease.

No matter the level of provocation, this language is unwarranted whether in a public forum like this or anywhere else. Can't we disagree without resorting to obscenity and vulgarity?

It is indeed very saddening that majority of Nigerians, even the so called graduates have lost their sensibilities and decorum. How then can they raise their younger ones or kids and expect them to be courteous members of the society?

It's a shame!!!
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by abdulll6afh(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wether you like it or not change must come very soon apc wil win
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by dagentility(f): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you sister. GEJ is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

God bless your hustle in 2015 tongue
Amen, and yours too

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by eagleeye2: 2:51pm On May 30, 2017
e
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by eagleeye2: 3:11pm On May 30, 2017
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by eagleeye2: 3:14pm On May 30, 2017
@Firefire, Memories. Abi? Can see you viewing the thread.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2017
eagleeye2:
@Firefire,
Memories. Abi? Can see you viewing the thread.

Posterity will judge those who voted Buhary into power @ 82.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / ‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / Don’t Reverse Ban On Okada, Sagay Counsels Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.