Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari (25563 Views)

Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
popcykaylah:

Mr man at this point if you contest you will make a better ruler than that misroad president we voted in ...anyone other than gej for Nigerians is fit

then APC should present a better candidate

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by olalekan1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is a sensible propaganda.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Even Mr Fasheun that's a public figure doesn't even know that GMB didn't make the threat to make Nigeria 'Ungovernable'..Smh undecidedundecided

Do we fold our hands and expect change to come to us? Hell No! We go out and search for it! I remember when a 'change' was presented to us in the person of Pat Utomi in 2007 or 2011..did we vote for him? NO! We allowed PDP to brainwash us and rig the elections.

Even if Madam due process (Oby ezekwesili) and the late prof dora Akunyili had contested for the presidency under the canopy of another party against PDP..they would still lose!

So let's stop this pretence of saying...'Untill the right person comes'..it doesn't work, cos dea is no ideal politician! When the desirable isn't available, the available bcoms desirable!

We are stuck with GEJ and GMB for better for worse come 2015..and we are opportuned to hav witness 5years of GEJ's tenure..we know what he can do and undo! Why not we try out GMB under democracy sinz he had barely settled dwn in d military era b4 he was ousted by IBB..and if he doesn't deliver, we VOTE him OUt by 2019!

Let's sample our 'so-called' leaders 1 after d oda..till we get dia! Rome wasn't built in a day! Let's not deceiv ourselvz...NO president can transform Nigeria in 8years, let alone 4years..but there are two things we are still struggling with in Nigeria and that's the issue of Power and Security..of which oda sector depends on them...And GEJ has failed woefully there!

If buhari can tackle corruption and improve our power generation from 4kMW to 8kMW at least and end the insurgents...it would be a BIG + in his administration! Then we might decide whether to renew his contract in Aso rock or not!

If not, Another president would com and tackle another sector or 2...trying to tackle everything @ d same tim wouldn't work..dats jack of all trade and master of none! Tht was why yar'adua failed, imagine trying to tackle 7 ailing sectors @ d same time in 4years..

As it stands now, every other aspirants deserve a chance excluding GEJ..

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
bolliejay:

Meaning??

Shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jonathan is the best that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by frank442: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Faseun is just an agbaya oni jekuje
Can he allow gej to manage is hotel, hospital. Or his own part of OPC..........fool. big for nothing
Bustard Yoruba man
See who is going to fight for Yoruba people I hate your generation.
Yet he is not rich. Pls go and collect toll from ur bridge

Up Gani Adams the true son of Yoruba.
All we want is just change
Gej has nothing to offer this is his 6th year yet. Nothing to show
Niger and Mali money worth more than Naira

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Tompeters(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari biggest supporter and critics comes from southwest though they wouldn't stop hypocrislly turnaround and accuse other people. We are sitting on the fence

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Ultimate200: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
instead of you telling us bad about buhari, why can you tell us good about your contestant, in your party!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by abubkhr: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Then you should vote and campaign your candidate rather than wasting your time making false accusation Fashe what. Sorry i can't remember your name again.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by stayblack: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
buhari this, buhari that.we dont need now economy wounder, it will take time.But we need buhari to clean up ur mess, we are tired of u people, u people sucks, bring back our girls, money etc.And only buh can do that...thives.....

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
chymystique:

May God bless you Dr. Fasehun for this particular statement.. Its so shameful and appalling hearing our youths of today saying that GMB is the change we need in this country in this century! Nigerians should better wake up from their gullibility!
u mean,in this century of corruption and indiscipline,at this time that corruption is d order of day,so,we d youth should allow dis to continue,and d same youth wil be cryin,there is no job,no house,no light,no food,no everything.we d youth are tired of everything.vote buhari 2015.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by nijanigga: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fasheun who was cleaning of as.s of al-mustapha.The the man is a complete lackey, a quintessential quisling. Money you're getting from gej is about to dry up.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by marv1: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Old disgrunted fellow. Pls pack well. U think u and ur party have a say in swest. All ur own attrocities u think we have forgoten.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Coolcash1: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
[s]The national chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), Dr Frederick Fasehun, has called on all Nigerians to call into question the antecedents of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Mohammadu Buhari, who, he said, had a history of negative attributes capable of derailing Nigeria.

Dr Fasehun made this known at a media conference in Lagos, where he opined that only a Nigerian with a forgetful mind would vote for Buhari in the next elections.

“The problem of Nigeria is not our politics but the fact that we forget too soon. We feel the pain of our flagellation just at the time we are being floored. Afterwars, we go about as if nothing has happened in our history,” he said.

Accusing Buhari of a number of misrule in the past, Fasehun said, “General Buhari has often been painted as the Messiah Nigerians have been waiting for. This is turning truth and logic on the head. For the avoidance of doubt, General Buhari is not the saviour Nigeria has been waiting for. The truth is that under Buhari's "Holier-Than-Thou" facade lurks a smelly throat of evil.”

Accusing the retired Army General of being responsible for the spate of insurgency in the country, Fasehun, who is also the factional leader of the Odua People’s Congress (OPC), further alleged that when Buhari lost the 2011 polls, he threatened to make the country ''ungovernable'' for President Goodluck Jonathan. This, according to him, was the genesis of insurgency in the country.

Challenging Buhari to showcase his achievements since his retirement from the military, Dr Fasehun insisted that only a man who had garnered enough experience even after retirement was worthy of leading the country.

“What economic credentials can Buhari flaunt today? What industry has he engaged in since he retired from the Army 29 years ago, to show that he has a hands-on experience to manage men and enterprises? Even in politics, his most visible pastime, what amount of success has he recorded?” he asked.
[/s]

Mr. Fasheun, we sensible people know that you have sold your birth right and allowed yourself to be used as a puppet by the drunkard president. You do not have the moral right to condemn GMB because you are anti-democratic and corrupt. Tell us too any major breakthrough you achieved in medical science whilst in active service?. Is it not because you are broke due to your failed career that you are now courting PDP dogs so that you wont go hunger......Just be ready to leave the country after May 2015 because GMB is coming after haters and marauders like you.

GMB for Aso rock 2015
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Aarewa: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
I think it better for the OPC leader to go along wt his member and help us fight BOKO HARAM,why is the man now forming political party if not that he and his member also want to still from Nigeria purse,why not concentrating on their OPC agenda.Where was he when GMB fought Metaseni in Kano then.So,OPC should so action by helping us fight BOKO HARAM IF THEY SO HAVE THE POWER THEY CLAIL,instead of their leader RAMBOROUSING LIKE A WOUNDED DOG.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Coolcash1:
[s][/s]

[s]Mr. Fasheun, we sensible people know that you have sold your birth right and allowed yourself to be used as a puppet by the drunkard president. You do not have the moral right to condemn GMB because you are anti-democratic and corrupt. Tell us too any major breakthrough you achieved in medical science whilst in active service?. Is it not because you are broke due to your failed career that you are now courting PDP dogs so that you wont go hunger......Just be ready to leave the country after May 2015 because GMB is coming after haters and marauders like you.

GMB for Aso rock 2015[/s]

Wasting your time on a failed project cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Coolcash1: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

Wasting your time on a failed project cheesy
[/s]

We know you are also one of their dogs...Don't worry, we are sending your drunkard president back to otueke come Feb 14.

GMB for Aso rock 2015

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Coolcash1:
[s][/s]

We know you are also one of their dogs...Don't worry, we are sending your drunkard president back to otueke come Feb 14.

GMB for Aso rock 2015

Don't waste your vote, You are warned! grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by jossyj: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
The truth must be told but you .Oga fash are you a saint?
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Coolcash1: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Don't waste your vote, You are warned! grin

It is you that should save yourself from heart break because your GEJ is leaving office in May 2015

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Coolcash1:

It is you that should not save yourself from heart break because your GEJ is leaving office in May 2015

Are you like your Master ? grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok o. Let UPN bring a credible candidate, all we need is change!
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by PStacks(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
All these factional leaders are delusional.

Why should I be part of a faction when I can be part of the whole Body..

There is a dream Flora Shaw saw and coined the Phrase Nigeria..

Nigeria is a Dream. We must key into the Nigerian Vision..

We don't want Odua, we don't want Biafra, we don't Want Arewa, we want Nigeria.

Fredrick Fasheun is an Odua Man.. I will Pardon him,

I'm a Nigerian and I will vote for Buhari for One Nigeria.

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Ultimate200: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
chymystique:

May God bless you Dr. Fasehun for this particular statement.. Its so shameful and appalling hearing our youths of today saying that GMB is the change we need in this country in this century! Nigerians should better wake up from their gullibility!
ok, tell us who we shall vote, and his achievments.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by proxillin(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
I smell fear from fasheun. The billion Jonathan is giving opc will end

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by bolliejay(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jonathan is the best that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.
Then answer my question.......gimme 5achievement of GEJ in a layman language and l promise to vote for him!

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Coolcash1: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Are you like your Master ? grin

I won't drag this with you again because its obvious you are clueless and dumb just like your GEJ...
GMB for Asorock 2015.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by dhidden: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin [i][size=24] why the hate on buhari now? buhari is not perfect, but for now Nigerians prefer idi-amin or Saddam to GEJ. *green snake under the green grass*
buhari have promise us that he won't probe any past leader once elected_. fasehun calm down.[/size][/I]

Old and Young clamouring for "change" out of frustration, very impatient even desiring to run back to satan for a change!. I am not begging anybody to vote GEJ. Just do what your heart desires but God has already done the needful and so many will be disappointed that God is not throw away the bath water with the baby. As long as a few have prayed to God and that few have trusted God, God has given that same few His word and they know His mind and are aware that God does not work with our feelings, impatience, etc but the great faith of the very few plus His divine plan for Nigeria. NOW is the time.

Every mouth that once criticized and condemned GEJ will yet applaud him to the glory of God. I once criticised and condemned but God opened my spiritual eyes to see and know better. Vote your choice but be ready to helplessly watch God install HIS CHOICE. Nigeria is God's, it is HIS plan and we are HIS creation and He promotes whoever HE chooses (You and I know this); He does not need our permission or approval and He will use that "rubbish" to bless this nation. ONLY GOD can tell the heart of GEJ and GMB. We only see what God lets us see! Stand still and watch GOD show His power and He will not let anyone share His glory. Bless you
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

u mean d sorrow and tears d clueless one gave us, for d past six yrs,change is not in ur dictionary,buhari for 2015.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by lagbaja(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fasheun s a beneficiary of the corrupt government of GEJ. He, like the other retired militants, got contracts for pipeline protection. What do you expect him to say. He is about to loose his meal ticket.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fasehun-and-i-must-share-swest-pipeline-security-contract-equally-gani-adams/

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by xklucvG: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fasehun is right please lets vote for somebody with cognate experience if i was Buhari i would try govern Katsina state, you know to be abreast with modern day governance. I love Buhari but i am afraid times have change.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Let's see. If, from all indications, Nigerians want change; if Fasheun does not believe GMB represents that change, why did he not present himself? If not him, at least someone from his party. After all, he is the national leader. By the way, it will seem as if Fasheun's UPN was an idea from the Presidency which therefore financed it in the hope of dividing South-West votes. Well...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta: One State, Two Government Houses / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.