Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari (25560 Views)

Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by dhidden: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
zakson4real:
tnx for telin us abt him bt we prefer him modan any1. Buhari all d way.

Then sit back and watch God in 5D. Happy viewing. Just don't conclude it was rigged if your man does not make it but wisely understand that if God chose your man NOBODY can rig him out. ALL POWERS BELONG TO GOD.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by emmygoldlee(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
If u people like attack GMD from now till kingdom come, come 2015 will vote GMD and vote out GEJ. Sai Buhari!!

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by lokonzo78: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dr. Fasheun has got it wrong. He doesnt need to assasinate GMB character because he wants his factional OPC to be awarded contract for oil surveillance like Tompolo. Shameless man.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by vital94(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
our youth need to start thinking positively.GEJ TILL ANOTHER GEJ COMES.buhari is 2 old to rule nija.hw old is obama of USA.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by dhidden: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Halaz:
we already made our minds for Buhari, Mr F. you are late come back after next 8 years. I believe you will see a change for good in our beloved country Nigeria. I urged you Mr. F to have a look at PTF achievements, hope you will surrender with your ill-fame minded.

Nigeria need an urgent change for better Nigerian
yip! yip!! yippee !!!!!
Sai Buhari.

Oh yes, you have made up your minds so has God made up His own mind long before your did yours. Common man now wanting to sound like God, giving GOD no place in the affairs of men. Hear this, GOD IS IN CONTROL. Just sit back and watch HIM teach you and I how to respect HIM and HIS plans for Nigeria. It is no longer business as usual. You must learn to align your desires with God's desire/plan. No you cannot continue to play God. It is not who or what you want but who and what God wants.

Cast your vote and then take a back seat and watch God's verdict period.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Akinsz: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari is not the messiah we are looking for but is the only option for now. We cannot continue to be led by kindergarten president.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by vislabraye(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tinubu:
Dr Fasheun is missing the point.....

Anyone but GEJ is fit rule Nigeria...

Sincerely, I am tired of all this 'Buhari this, Buhari that' campaign strategy employed by GEJites....

Stop basing your campaign on mudslinging and character assassination.... Just prove why GEJ should be re-elected, even in the face of so much incompetence, corruption and insecurity. undecided

That comment made me wonder. Is there any politics that does not involve character assassination ? Haven't you guy been call GEJ the clueles one?
The facts against Buhari are real but you failed to address them. Buhari has said that he'll make Nigeria ungovernable, did you read that?
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by citizenY(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/25645-you-are-not-fit-to-rule-nigeria-fasehun-tells-buhari

Look at this pipeline contractor... Gani
Adams has put you in your rightful place, Almustapha is pulling you from the abyss, what experience do you have to show?

If times are hard, I advise you to adverise Century hotel for short time joint.

PS
@Firefire

comment is on Fasheun O.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Davvymavvy:
I have decided to vote general x2

I have decided to vote general

No turning back no turning back

Sai Buhari

Nigerians & dr blind followership

Zero Objectivity
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
citizenY:

Look at this pipeline contractor... Gani Adams has put you in your rightful place, Almustapha is pulling you from the abyss, what experience do you have to show?

If times are hard, I advise you to adverise Century hotel for short time joint.

Don't waste your vote.

GEJ is the man for continuity ...
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by seunlayi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
drlawizle:

Nigerians & dr blind followership

Zero Objectivity
Lol there eyes will soon clear as it happened in Libya Egypt, Iraq etc

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by citizenY(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Don't waste your vote.

GEJ is the man for continuity ...

Not decidee yet... try harder.... am APC guy just left the building.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
dhidden:

Old and Young clamouring for "change" out of frustration, very impatient even desiring to run back to satan for a change!. I am not begging anybody to vote GEJ. Just do what your heart desires but God has already done the needful and so many will be disappointed that God is not throw away the bath water with the baby. As long as a few have prayed to God and that few have trusted God, God has given that same few His word and they know His mind and are aware that God does not work with our feelings, impatience, etc but the great faith of the very few plus His divine plan for Nigeria. NOW is the time.

Every mouth that once criticized and condemned GEJ will yet applaud him to the glory of God. I once criticised and condemned but God opened my spiritual eyes to see and know better. Vote your choice but be ready to helplessly watch God install HIS CHOICE. Nigeria is God's, it is HIS plan and we are HIS creation and He promotes whoever HE chooses (You and I know this); He does not need our permission or approval and He will use that "rubbish" to bless this nation. ONLY GOD can tell the heart of GEJ and GMB. We only see what God lets us see! Stand still and watch GOD show His power and He will not let anyone share His glory. Bless you
thank you bro.
well said, & God bless you too.
but let's be clear here, GEJ is not better off GMB & GMB is not better off GEJ
thanks.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by globatop: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari may not be the Saviour, he could lead us to our saviour, even the credibles are afraid of snippets, who would wait in front of a moving train, especially the one without brake.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by abdecency: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Character assassination can't take Gejites,Pejites,Bodejites,Ffkites,Fashites...... anyway. Gej has brazenly demonstrated his utter incompetence in handling d affairs of a nation he swore to protect. " I had no shoes, if I can make it, u can make it " Several Nigerians were deceived by his antecedents, only to be repaid by Steeling is nt Corruption. No more security in d country. Borno used to be peaceful when I was serving there (NYSC). D Story is diff. Now. Gej has been in office for almost 6yrs. Yet, he is still planning on how to handle corruption. Presidential pardon to thieves who have successfully looted our common wealth. It's a pity a lot still have logs covering their eyes which has taken away objectivity from them. Several LGS have been under d control of insurgents in Borno, yet Gej is less concerned. D same man clamouring for 4 more yrs said Nigeria needs 5 more yrs to be better. It's a shame. God will reward him & his loyalists wt eternal insecurity. Nigerians, please,lets shine our eyes & vote a credible GMB next mnth.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by tecmon: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
retepmurt:
Fasheun,ur opposition to Buhari's presidency is not a surprise.
Some billions of naira were given to Opc under ur leadership sometimes ago by Jonathan govt to protect the destruction of oil pipelines by the vandals.
This is the best time to pay back wht President Jonathan has done in ur life.
People in the southwest have resolved to vote out ur benefactor come feb 14,this year.
You can do the survey urself,ask the artisans,the market women,the farmers,students etc,they wil tell u that they are tired of Jonathan govt and dt they are yearning for a change.
It is jst a matter of time,Buhari will win the coming presidential election irrespective of ethnic and religious sentiments being used against his person.
Fasheun is even not a force to reckon with in south-west politics.
You shd continue to decieve Jonathan.
sai buhari!
e dey pain you ? That Fasheun was given pipeline protection contract?, GEJ knows how convert enemies to friends, so has no enemies to fight he said. You boss on the other hand is a blood thirsty wolf always looking for dog and baboon blood to bath with, shameless old thing
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by omolami: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Those who are mostly in support of buhari are d almajiris, bokoharam, tugs, kill and go, hoodlums etc. No enlightened person can vote for illiterate and cattle rearer. How would speek in d comittee of presidents worldwide?
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by blasterman(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
When ppl like fasheun ( OPC leader) soyinka are saying buhari is not good someppl will be saying change. Not all change is positive, you can change from worse to worst as English say.

If gani was alive he would say the same thing that ppl who are shouting buhari have amnesia or doing it for personal gains.

Buhari is a leech on government appointment, he is always looking for one govt appointment or other and still looking. if he doesnt enter this yr be rest assured he will contest next yr.

If he and dangote contest election i will vote dangote over him. because nigeria is in a critical position it is possible that oil prices will continue to drop and if the west invent an alternative-just forget the consquences

I am not saying GEJ is the best if you want change vote anyone else apart from Buhari
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Doyin2(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fasheun is a big idiot.How can an elderly man be joining other mischief makers to lie against GMB.

For the records,it was a PDP chieftain,LAWAL KEITA,that said that the north would make Nigeria ungovernable.

Anyway,I am not too surprised,He has been making series of moves to get security contracts from the FG.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
& what is fasheun/upn?....Gmb till STEALING IS CORRUPTION!
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Moheat(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
kingthreat:

You are the one suffering from a terminal disease and will die before Buhari goes to the grave. Cocksucka.

take am easy now!
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by blasterman(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Even Mr Fasheun that's a public figure doesn't even know that GMB didn't make the threat to make Nigeria 'Ungovernable'..Smh undecidedundecided

Do we fold our hands and expect change to come to us? Hell No! We go out and search for it! I remember when a 'change' was presented to us in the person of Pat Utomi in 2007 or 2011..did we vote for him? NO! We allowed PDP to brainwash us and rig the elections.

Even if Madam due process (Oby ezekwesili) and the late prof dora Akunyili had contested for the presidency under the canopy of another party against PDP..they would still lose!

So let's stop this pretence of saying...'Untill the right person comes'..it doesn't work, cos dea is no ideal politician! When the desirable isn't available, the available bcoms desirable!

We are stuck with GEJ and GMB for better for worse come 2015..and we are opportuned to hav witness 5years of GEJ's tenure..we know what he can do and undo! Why not we try out GMB under democracy sinz he had barely settled dwn in d military era b4 he was ousted by IBB..and if he doesn't deliver, we VOTE him OUt by 2019!

Let's sample our 'so-called' leaders 1 after d oda..till we get dia! Rome wasn't built in a day! Let's not deceiv ourselvz...NO president can transform Nigeria in 8years, let alone 4years..but there are two things we are still struggling with in Nigeria and that's the issue of Power and Security..of which oda sector depends on them...And GEJ has failed woefully there!

If buhari can tackle corruption and improve our power generation from 4kMW to 8kMW at least and end the insurgents...it would be a BIG + in his administration! Then we might decide whether to renew his contract in Aso rock or not!

If not, Another president would com and tackle another sector or 2...trying to tackle everything @ d same tim wouldn't work..dats jack of all trade and master of none! Tht was why yar'adua failed, imagine trying to tackle 7 ailing sectors @ d same time in 4years..

As it stands now, every other aspirants deserve a chance excluding GEJ..

[size=14pt]Apart from Buhari dont forget to bring back

Jim Nwobodo
Christian Onoh
Tatari Ali
Ambrose Folorunsho Alli
Samuel Ogbemudia
Aper Aku
Mohammed Goni
Asheik Jarma
Clement Isong
Donald Etiebet
Abubakar Barde
Wilberforce Juta
Bamanga Tukur
Sam Mbakwe
Abdulkadir Balarabe Musa
Abba Musa Rimi
Lawal Kaita
Abubakar Rimi
Abdu Dawakin Tofa
Sabo Bakin Zuwo
Adamu Atta
Cornelius Adebayo
Lateef Jakande
Awwal Ibrahim
Olabisi Onabanjo
Michael Adekunle Ajasin
Bola Ige
Victor Omololu Olunloyo
Solomon Lar
Melford Okilo
Shehu Kangiwa
Garba Nadama
[/size]
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by gabrol(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sir, we can understand ur situation. GEJ continuous stay in Aso rock will guarantee d continuity of ur security contracts on oil pipelines. Rather than strenghtening all our security institutions for optimum performance, GEJ govt prefers to bastardize them in order to give out fake security contracts to Tompolo, Asari Dokubo and your outlawed opc. May GOD allow ur lifes to be run (ruined) just d way GEJ is runing dis country. Amen.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by tomakint: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Davvymavvy:

I have decided to vote Jonathan x2

I have decided to vote Jonathan

No turning back no turning back

Vote Wisely

It is well with you wink
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari arrested 4000 officials for corruption when he took over the country. He is more than fit to run the country.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
blasterman:

[size=14pt]Apart from Buhari dont forget to bring back

Jim Nwobodo
Christian Onoh
Tatari Ali
Ambrose Folorunsho Alli
Samuel Ogbemudia
Aper Aku
Mohammed Goni
Asheik Jarma
Clement Isong
Donald Etiebet
Abubakar Barde
Wilberforce Juta
Bamanga Tukur
Sam Mbakwe
Abdulkadir Balarabe Musa
Abba Musa Rimi
Lawal Kaita
Abubakar Rimi
Abdu Dawakin Tofa
Sabo Bakin Zuwo
Adamu Atta
Cornelius Adebayo
Lateef Jakande
Awwal Ibrahim
Olabisi Onabanjo
Michael Adekunle Ajasin
Bola Ige
Victor Omololu Olunloyo
Solomon Lar
Melford Okilo
Shehu Kangiwa
Garba Nadama
[/size]
Are the above names in the 2015 contest? That's how you fail examsgrin
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by omokab: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nonsense talk.why can't you tell us the candidate to vote for between jonathan and you?besides that I don't know the difference between OPC and boko haram.boko threatening the nothern region while opc was threatening the southern region when they are in operation then.Opc committed a lot of atrocity when they are lying of providing security to the south west people.A case of killing DPO of Bariga station is a typical example and so many cases.To me not even now I see Faseun as a lazy man with no single idea.The type of you is not what need in the south west as a leader,you can tell your followers to vote for anybody they like.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
A lot of idiots here are chanting change at all cost; really? Fasheun has a legit case here.
1) what has GMB achieved after leaving the army 29 years ago?
2) did GMB further his education?
3) how successful has he been as a business owner?
4) did Buhari not make the baboons & dogs blood statement?
5) did GMB not ask Muslims & northerners not to vote for non Muslims and non northerners?
6) after GMB lost in 2011 and there was bloodshed, did he at any time condemn it?
7)were our youth corp members not butchered in the north by his supporters?
cooldid Buhari not jail Ekwueme and some other southern politicians, while the northern political elites that actually ran the government?
9) did GMB not clamp down on our press?
10) are we not witnesses to all the oppression from this 72 year old retired coupist?

If baffles me and the rest of the world that Nigerians are even contemplating giving general Buhari a chance whatsoever. I hope we don't live to regret the day that APC chose GMB as its presidential flag bearer. Long live the Nigerian Nation.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by dammytosh: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
M0r0ns cannot remember the hardship common Nigerians have been facing for the past 4 years but remember Buhari's 'crime' in 1984.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tinubu:

Your messiah is in the house.... But he cannot describe the living room

Our messiah is outside the house..... But he still has a faint idea of how the living room looks like...

Your messiah is so selfish that he has even stopped pretending to commiserate with bomb blast victims.... He now looks the other way

We criticize your messiah, because he is our president, but he keeps passing the buck, whenever his competence is called into question.... In his opinion, everyone, except him is to blame....

GEJ is not my messiah ... GEJ is a human being with faults, and weakness he is not perfect ... he is human and does not deserve to be worshiped they way you and your lot worship your god who you belive with his magic wand would kick out corruption from Nigeria and save our economy by stabilizing oil prices.

GEJ does not have all the answers. Sometime I feel like sitting GEJ down and talking some sense in to him. The truth is I would chose a human being who I know is fallible and is doing his best to be a better man... to a man who people take as god, who thinks he knows every thing and can do no wrong.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by flexing11(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
look at dis tug talki*g,,,,,,,keep quiet,

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Kingspin(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
We need change but not buhari type of change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Reverse Ban On Okada, Sagay Counsels Sanwo-olu / Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.