Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari (25562 Views)

Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Brown419(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
I think you're right. grin grin grin grin.

Na here I day. Oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by calaway: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin [i][size=24] why the hate on buhari now? buhari is not perfect, but for now Nigerians prefer idi-amin or Saddam to GEJ. *green snake under the green grass*
buhari have promise us that he won't probe any past leader once elected_. fasehun calm down.[/size][/I]

you even prefer boko haram. are you not a northern muslim. we all know that GEJ has been you problem and so you kill innocent people to express you grievance wait and see what will become of you soon.

EVIL PEOPLE.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
nonesense:
See him teeth like overdone roasted goat
oga. wetin I do you now?
u Berra park well
I no sabi play o.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Biggty(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
If Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria, is it the clueless president that deserves another 4yrs after 6yrs of failure.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
calaway:

you even prefer boko haram. are you not a northern muslim. we all know that GEJ has been you problem and so you kill innocent people to express you grievance wait and see what will become of you soon.

EVIL PEOPLE.
noooo.
am an eastern Muslim
religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by kingthreat(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
cjrane:
[size=18pt]Apart from not being intellectually sound, Buhari has a terminal disease. Those proposing Buhari may actually just want him to die in office like Yar' adua. Afterall, same people foisted Yar;adua on Nigerians.[/size]

You are the one suffering from a terminal disease and will die before Buhari goes to the grave. Cocksucka.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by abdulll6afh(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
This campaing for jonathan was not accepted change we want wed u like it or not change we want
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by 100Cents: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin [i][size=24] why the hate on buhari now? buhari is not perfect, but for now Nigerians prefer idi-amin or Saddam to GEJ. *green snake under the green grass*
buhari have promise us that he won't probe any past leader once elected_. fasehun calm down.[/size][/I]

Fasehun is not your age mate...

Listen to your elders...

Buhari has no managerial, entrepreneurial and leadership skills. That's what Fasehun just said.

Atiku with business and human resources skills will make a better leader than Buhari. If you don't understand, I will explain more.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

what will be wrong if APC field a qualified candidate for the presidential election.

are there no better candidate in APC apart from buhari.
we all know that GEJ has failed and even a lame dog will win against him.
why the hell must it be buhari.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by 100Cents: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jostico:
buhari not fit to rule nigeria since 1221 bc grin

Buhari holds a record of the highest number of lost Presidential elections in Nigeria.

God, no let my destiny be like this... Amen !

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
100Cents:

Fasehun is not your age mate...

Listen to your elders...

[b]Buhari has no managerial, entrepreneurial and leadership skills. That's what Fasehun just said.

[/b]Atiku with business and human resources skills will make a better leader than Buhari. If you don't understand, I will explain more.

Perfect answer... tongue

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by vigasimple(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/25645-you-are-not-fit-to-rule-nigeria-fasehun-tells-buhari

The messenger you may not like but pay serious attention to the message.

Bhuari is a born to rule Fulani man. He is an expired drug not fit purpose. He has gone past it's sell by date.

What did he do since leaving office in 1983 to date for his village Daura or Kastina state. Charity they say begins at home or is it until he becomes President that he can do something for us to evaluate his abilities?

A responsible opposition leader or elder stateman will be seriously seeing to be working with the government or at least offer solutions to Boko haram menace and not wait until he becomes President which he may not be.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by calaway: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

noooo.
am an eastern Muslim
religious bigot.

YOU SEE I WAS ABLE TO DEDUCE YOUR STEREOTYPE WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING YOU.
YOU HAVE ALOT IN COMMON WITH YOUR NORTHERN BROTHER BUHARI. EVIL DOERS!!!! JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU BROTHERS IN THE EAST START TO DECEND ON YOU FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS.

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by 100Cents: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
cupid4ig:
Apc e-goat avoiding the thread cheesy

They are only viewing.

One OgeneUkwenu..

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
vigasimple:

The messenger you may not like but pay serious attention to the message.

Bhuari is a born to rule Fulani man. He is an expired drug not fit purpose. He has gone past it's sell by date.

What did he do since leaving office in 1983 to date for his village Daura or Kastina state. Charity they say begins at home or is it until he becomes President that he can do something for us to evaluate his abilities?

A responsible opposition leader or elder stateman will be seriously seeing to be working with the government or at least offer solutions to Boko haram menace and not wait until he becomes President which he may not be.

Darkness cannot fight darkness grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by ogene007: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is a fact that GMB has not achieved anything in more than 29 years after his retirement from the military. Even if he went into running his own business, he should have something to show for it. How can APC present to Nigerians a man who keeps making bogus promises all over the place, going about deceiving the children who were born in the late eighties and early nineties, because he knows that their parents may have failed in properly raising them with the right awareness about nigeria's recent history. APC is spending so much scarce resources in packaging lies and baseless propaganda in their desperate attempt to sell GMB to Nigerians. What an effort in futility.GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
braveheart77:
If there is anything constant, it is change. He probably did not do too well several years ago but that's a very long time which isn't even as bad as Jonathan ' s current administration, so its still makes more sense to give GMB a chance rather than the one who is consistently showing how clueless he is. Nigeria has never experienced corruption this worse, poor security at this degrading level.
The most important thing a government should provide for the people is security of life and property, this is primary and very basic. A government who can't provide this to a very reasonable level has failed, Jonathan has/is unable to provide this and has therfore failed. We need a change.

GMB till.........

Oga, a fool ar 40 is a fool for every. Guess u re so familiar with this quote?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
So who should we vote for?
The incompetent incompetent Gej?
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
braveheart77:
If there is anything constant, it is change. He probably did not do too well several years ago but that's a very long time which isn't even as bad as Jonathan ' s current administration, so its still makes more sense to give GMB a chance rather than the one who is consistently showing how clueless he is. Nigeria has never experienced corruption this worse, poor security at this degrading level.

The most important thing a government should provide for the people is security of life and property, this is primary and very basic. A government who can't provide this to a very reasonable level has failed, Jonathan has/is unable to provide this and has therfore failed. We need a change.

GMB till.........

Northerners are the ones destroying their lands! They are the ones killing fellow nigerians living in the north!

Protection of lives is one thing, fighting war is another thing!

Nigeria is at war!

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by judiciarypalava: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Oga wizguy pls you can only speak for yourself and wish yourself evil all in the name of posting on Nairaland and not for Nigerians.
By the way, what gives you guys assurance that Buhari can rule Nigeria under this democratic setting. For crying out loud, Buhari entered through military coup and was booted out by a military coup and you have not reasoned why.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
nonesense:
Na u sabi!!
All we want is..come FEB 15
Is either we kick out the clueless one or...
The clueless one kick the bucket

Cyber bully, I quote u for future reference.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by 100Cents: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Usmandanfodio:

BUHARI is a terrorist

Thank you bro.

This can make a new thread..

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2015

Challenging Buhari to showcase his achievements since his retirement from the military, Dr Fasehun insisted that only a man who had garnered enough experience even after retirement was worthy of leading the country.

“What economic credentials can Buhari flaunt today? What industry has he engaged in since he retired from the Army 29 years ago, to show that he has a hands-on experience to manage men and enterprises? Even in politics, his most visible pastime, what amount of success has he recorded?” he asked.

this is what i have been reasoning all along... GMB has failed in that department! And how do i entrust my future to an inexperienc Pa like GMB...

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by samplegirl(f): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
If I say Nigerians are FOOLS people will call for my head but truth never dies. A certain man lost elections and said he will make the country ungovernable.

The first thing we notice is that his surpporters went on killing spree mauling down young corpers who were sreving their fatherland, working with INEC. As if that was not enough insurgency took another dimension, bombing motor parks, churches, markets and all public gatherings instead of condemning evil, the man of INTEGRITY said the attack on mad insurgents is attack on his innocent and defenceless people.

When federal government talked about amnesty, the insurgents named the same man to represent and speak for them but the gullible Nigerian failed to notice that this man did not deny the insurgents which goes to prove they have connection.

Today that same man is coming to ask for vote to bring change and I ask what manner of change will this man bring.

But in all these the happiness there is that GOD does not sleep. BUHARI will never win election next month no matter the level of DECEPTION AND PROPAGADA.

8 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by 100Cents: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
plasmadocument:
Buhari is not a good man, has never been and will never be.

Jonathan is NOT a very good President but Buhari is not and can NEVER be an alternative to Jonathan.

Head to head, Jonathan is one million times better than Buhari.

For those clamoring for something new, Buhari is no where near new, we have seen him many many times.

If the stakes are between the two of them, then GEJ till we can get another leader.

In black and white.

What a sincere mind...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by amaechionuh(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
nonesense:
Na u sabi!!
All we want is..come FEB 15
Is either we kick out the clueless one or...
The clueless one kick the bucket
Its you and your family that will kick the bucket so get ready.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by synergycom19: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ alleged misrule is legendary,he ought to quit for a more credible leader from the North but he refuses,even to respect gentleman zoning arrangements of the PDP he refused,Lead well he refused,be serious he refused,be courageous he refused,be honest he refused,fights the enemies of Nigeria he refused,fights corruption he refused(rather he wants to lecture us that stealing is not part of corruption). And now he wants to continue

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by geedeex2(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
cjrane:
[size=18pt]Apart from not being intellectually sound, Buhari has a terminal disease. Those proposing Buhari may actually just want him to die in office like Yar' adua. Afterall, same people foisted Yar;adua on Nigerians.[/size]
which of the terminals ? baba ijebu or which one ? everyone one spreading false news about buhari's health ,Almighty God will purmish your generation with all the diseases you are claiming he has .

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by faqir(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
chymystique:

May God bless you Dr. Fasehun for this particular statement.. Its so shameful and appalling hearing our youths of today saying that GMB is the change we need in this country in this century! Nigerians should better wake up from their gullibility!
so who do we need. Let the person comes out. So dt we can vote for him. Bt nt VEH anylonger

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Hilles(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
“What economic credentials can Buhari flaunt today? What industry
has he engaged in since he retired from the Army 29 years ago, to
show that he has a hands-on experience to manage men and
enterprises? Even in politics, his most visible pastime, what amount
of success has he recorded?” he asked.

wish every nigerian will ask these questions before endorsing buhari
a man that hasn't finish managing his own self..

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by baywatch84(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
At least GMB had the gut to come out to contest in 2015, fasheun with his PHD (pull him down) syndrome, he dould bury his grey head in shame, jolinus tapeworm

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Halaz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
we already made our minds for Buhari, Mr F. you are late come back after next 8 years. I believe you will see a change for good in our beloved country Nigeria. I urged you Mr. F to have a look at PTF achievements, hope you will surrender with your ill-fame minded.

Nigeria need an urgent change for better Nigerian
yip! yip!! yippee !!!!!
Sai Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) / Pictures From Delta State PDP Campaign flag-off In Oghara Yesterday / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.