Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It (59486 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by lilmax(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Dominance
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by jamesbridget13(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
i see
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Precious91(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Ten things in the new year.Enusmith,Tosyne2much and Lasticalala now have mentees.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by lizbum(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Nice
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Franchise21(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Missmossy(f): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Some points aint true grin
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by victorazy(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
what about having a strong banana?? Most women I met have always confessed to me that the major reason they were easily attracted to me was the extreme size of my odonlondolo. sad

Friedplantain

How can they be attracted by that or are u walking around nakedd? undecided

Simply lie!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by makhez019(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
All dis quality in a man, I doubt. Make d woman go find angel or build a robot to ve all dis.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by lilmax(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Missmossy:
Some points aint true grin
which one?
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Squilii(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
alberto2k:
Op there are only 2 things involved

*he should have money$$$
*he should be caring and good in bed
You said it all
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by haibe(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- They should be rich.
- They should be wealthy.
- They should be money bags.
- They shouldn't be poor.

I rest my case OP

-You should not be dumb.

I rest my case
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by chronique(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Just be you,simple.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
mrbyron:
is.that you on your dp?
grin
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
O.p this topic is the realest... cool
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by 49cents(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
ethylene:
Men do a lot of things to try and attract women. Some of them work, and well, some of them crash and burn. The problem is that most men really have no idea what women find attractive about men. This is what leads them to shooting in the dark and hoping for the best.

To really get your attraction levels soaring you have to know what women actually find attractive about men, all the time, not some time. Take the guess work out of attraction.

1. Dominance – Women absolute love dominance in a man. Now this doesn’t mean you walk around like the best thing since sliced bread and chain your woman to the stove, but it does mean you are in control. You take control, you command control and your control is incredibly attractive to females.

2. Confidence – Similar to dominance, confidence will make women swoon over you. They adore the alpha male that stands in front of the line. You can’t be the little puppy that just falls in line. Be sure and proud of who you are, confidence in yourself and what you do is what will reel women in like the catch of the day.

3. Relax – Women really like it when you seem calm and relaxed. Now this doesn’t mean you need to pop a Valium before talking to a woman but it does mean you need to take a few deep breaths and just cool it. When you appear relaxed women will take notice at how cool calm and collected you are.

4. Hygiene – An incredibly important and yet overlooked part of attracting women is hygiene. Yes, appearances are important, they are what shows the world how you care for yourself. Poor hygiene shows that you don’t respect yourself and that DOES NOT attract women. It’s also important because I don’t know a single time when two people met eyes across a crowded room and said “Wow he looks smart.”

5. Be Fun – When you are the “life of the party” everyone INCLUDING women want to be around you. They see fun people and automatically assume they will have fun being around them. Now being fun can be anything from being a social butterfly to always having a good time no matter where you go. No matter which suits you BE FUN and women will respond.

6. Be Positive – Being happy will really attract great attention. No one wants to hang out with a gloomy Gus, so if you’re moping around you are not going to attract women, in fact it will be the antithesis of attraction. You will push people away. You will find them turning and walking the opposite direction rather than engaging you.

7. Be Generous – Being giving is a good way to get female attention and it will be very positive attention. This doesn’t mean kill your bank account trying to be the cool guy that gives everything anyone asks for, but it does mean you shouldn’t shy away from offering drinks, food or something that will help them at that moment. Giving will make you appear to be the care taker and women love when men take care of them.

8. Be Chivalrous – As much as people say “Chivalry is dead” it doesn’t mean it can’t be revived. And trust me women will eat it up like the last box of Chunk Munky ice cream. Open doors for them, pull chairs out and be all around a knight in shining armor. Chivalry is NOT dead and it will win women over time and time again.

9. Be Spontaneous – Spontaneity shows excitement and women don’t want to be a part of a humdrum life. Women love spontaneous acts of passion and romance. They love it when they are surprised and when you keep things interesting no woman will be able to resist.

10. Show Commitment – Before you freak out and have a heart attack this doesn’t mean you should get down on one knee and ask the girl to marry you. It just means you need to show her you are capable of commitment and you don’t shy away from it like most men. Women love when men can commit and showing her you can, will lock in your position at the top of her list.

Don't mind this write jare!!!

Live your life that God has given you!

Discover yourself to the fulll

And you will be very happy whether women swoon around you or not
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by lilmax(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:
Funny piece, but that number one is a LIE.
Not all women love men that are dominant. smiley
if you no oppose dominance who else wan oppose? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by apparentlylaw(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Wah of Money nko
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by tosyne2much(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Precious91:
Ten things in the new year.Enu.smith,Tosyne.2much and Lasti.calala now have mentees.
So when are we expecting your own 10 Types Of' ? tongue
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
lilmax:
if you no oppose dominance who else wan oppose? cheesy
Buka, Coco, Carefree etc grin
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
New year,New Bullsh*t!!
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by ToyinDipo(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Number 11 is so on point. The rest though undecided
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Commitment! That's all they are all after. Nonsense!
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Missmossy(f): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2015
lilmax:
which one?
The one on dominance, generousity and little of the chivalrous thingy.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Alexisu: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Cymbal: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2015
clefstone:
undecided
u'r caught red-handed.
#space booker#
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Rexsoko(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2015
The O.P just copied my qualities after seeing me and my charming good mannered damsel.......MR O.P ar you in France

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by lilmax(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

Buka, Coco, Carefree etc grin
how sure are you? grin all I know is any time you see topics like this you must take front seat to oppose grin
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by sammondonpoint(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
My babe used to tell me all the time that am handsome

Don't ask for my pinshure because I won't show you
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by lilmax(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Missmossy:

The one on dominance, generousity and little of the chivalrous thingy.
VickyyB you are not alone grin
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
topcube:
me too, so sick of this type of topics, were are the Genius on NL. Pls bring back those days of knowledge, were one come to forum and gain knowledge, not all this boys & girls or gossips. Mtttchw
because you are married man doesn't mean youths shouldn't enjoy their present single

Instead be like say u no see d topic
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Emodeee: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
i need a counter thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.