Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It (59488 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
BROKE GUYS BE LIKE.

Rapsainot:

[size=20]BROKE HOES BE LIKE[/size]

Why take offence in her comment
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by mysticSeason(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Don't love her alone,chase other girls.............she Will see u as real man..........mtcheeew

Na from experience o

She will be like.
Why are u doing this to me
Give her a pet
And ask ;my princess wetin I do na

Ok no vex come on
Then kiss and pound Her hard
Note ;for men wt big banana o
If Urs is small
Then try money wink
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by tziz(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
coolshegs10:
wat of?
11: Be handsome.
Almost all naija gals like an handsome guy but they wont admit easily.
12: Be tall and dark.
Its becoming alarming and sometimes unfortunste that almost all the ladies nowadays wants/like a 'tall and dark' man.
13: Have money$$$
My brother,this one is the most superior of the 13 characters or things a man should posses to attract women.No money,less or no attraction.
Your number13 shuldv actually been the OP's number1
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
lilmax:
VickyyB you are not alone grin
Now that you know. smiley
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
We like nice portal bum bum grin
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Harmony222(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
OP

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2015
coolshegs10:
wat of?
11: Be handsome.
Almost all naija gals like an handsome guy but they wont admit easily.
12: Be tall and dark.
Its becoming alarming and sometimes unfortunste that almost all the ladies nowadays wants/like a 'tall and dark' man.
13: Have money$$$
My brother,this one is the most superior of the 13 characters or things a man should posses to attract women.No money,less or no attraction.

My brother, once i'm good with the bolded, forget every other one. With my money, let me see how i would not have any woman of my choice at my disposal anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Drniyi4u(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2015
mrbyron:
is that you on your dp?
māķę į ŗųşђ go çђęçķ ām
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Thank You...No.1....they won't say it! How true!
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Heromaniaa:
How do I make a million dollars before d year runs out?

Your mum is actually still alive right? You know what to do next or dont you?
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by yomi007k(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- They should be rich.
- They should be wealthy.
- They should be money bags.
- They shouldn't be poor.

I rest my case OP
I like ds babe.
She's real.
She's loyal...#DjKhalid'svoice#
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
85% of women around the world recognize only two main quality in any man. M and D

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Adeyinka123: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- They should be rich.

I rest my case OP

Kai! Bad girl. I'm not surprised though.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Rapsainot:

[size=20]BROKE HOES BE LIKE[/size]

A guy made that comment
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Precious91(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
So when are we expecting your own 10 Types Of' ? tongue
When you've done 'freedom' for me. grin
tosyne2much:
So when are we expecting your own 10 Types Of' ? tongue
When you've done 'freedom' for me.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by mhyra(f): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
haha! "but will never say it..?" Ah do tell them.!
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
So woman don become God neh? Make we dey do all this things make we please one monkey (woman). I swear all this things na lie, dem no dey work for poverty naija girls
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
makhez019:
All dis quality in a man, I doubt. Make d woman go find angel or build a robot to ve all dis.

You just say it all,. I Possess almost all listed within except one,.

I need this money

No girl stands without owo a.k.a moni
Lord of host deliver your child
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by tosyne2much(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Precious91:

When you've done 'freedom' for me. grin
When you've done 'freedom' for me.

** Gives him graduation certificate» expecting your thread in the evening **
grin
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Rapsainot(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:
BROKE GUYS BE LIKE.

Why take offence in her comment
netizenbuzz:

A guy made that comment
What are they saying? undecided
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by legendsilver(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
mrbyron:
is that you on your dp?
See as I quickly go check the DP sha! Lovely style grin
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by tania28(f): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
4,5,6,8,9,cool,7 n10 I really love them
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Missmossy(f): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
lilmax:
VickyyB you are not alone grin
Hehehe its okay tongue
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Precious91(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
tosyne2much:

** Gives him graduation certificate» expecting your thread in the evening **
grin
that is if the powers that be allow it on fp
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by tosyne2much(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Precious91:

that is if the powers that be allow it on fp
It doesn't matter jhor.. Try write wetin go sweet. Na small small jhor

E no matter if e hit FP or not
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Precious91(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
It doesn't matter jhor.. Try write wetin go sweet. Na small small jhor

E no matter if e hit FP or not
ok ooo.thanks
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by DocAdray(f): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2015
haibe:

-You should not be dumb.

I rest my case

You should not be hard on yourself... kiss
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by tjones007: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Okay I don't posses 1 2 3 what next. Should I start embarassed
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by David4best(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
If you have enough money, Nigerian girls will need u for fun,enough sex and romance, relationship, and marriage if your pocket is heavy with money. They can even fight themselves because of u. U are like an evil or d worst enemy to them if d money is not there. A any girl will like to be with the baddest, or the most wicked guy if he has money and the girl will be saying,"I will change him to become good guy". A cripple or one leg guy attracts Nigerian girl if he is loaded with money. Forget about girls for d main time expectial when u don't have money at all. They will insult and neglect u. No time is too late to carry girls when u have d money even at adult or old age. My boss in my place of work in his 60years of age that will soon retire(pension) from civil servive work very soon is stil carrying girls of 18years, 20years, 23year in his jeep(car) to hotel for sex. During my NYSC in Kogi State, many female corpers among us were dating(sexing) married men, police DPO, secondary school principals that are married with wife and children.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2015

this don't work on most Nigerian girls..undecided

smoking palm fronds tho.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by datmix(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Are you from a rich home? Don't be a gold digger.. Go n hustle n be great.
DocAdray:
- They should be rich.

I rest my case OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.