Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It (59482 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Canelle(f): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Yes yes yes!!! All points are spot on!
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by gilgal7(f): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
[b] Lolz..i aint chasing u.. [/b]jxt correcting u smiley..i actually wanted to pounce on u but i changed my mind..lol
Jxt dnt wish for gentlemen after getting lotsa dirt in ur bin..
Happy New Year..Men dnt chase naughty pics anymore except d 1ce who mould blocks and his likes and remeba u aint kim..u probably Mama ekatte's daughter..be wise,Ms
Things boys say when they can woo a model...hi hater...tanks for tripping even thou u not my tatse... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by chizzypie: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Rapsainot:

[size=20]BROKE HOES BE LIKE[/size]

Lmao!

In other news, Moji Olaiya says she was domestically abused...

http://www..com.ng/2015/01/actress-moji-olaiya-opens-failed-marriage-quit-domestically-abused.html
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by vitality22(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2015
gilgal7:
Intresting...FTC rush to fridge empty ice block take a chill bath dancing shoki......2015 better years manifesting...me love a humble gentle man...hi haters ...?...mwuaaaah...mstchew
This Bae, you fall my hand oooo, but mehn that your dp pic is da bamb.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
gilgal7:

Things boys say when they can woo a model...hi hater...tanks for tripping even thou u not my tatse... shocked shocked shocked
hahahahaha...but huni,u know we know dat model on ur dp aint u now..shuoo
Lolz...Funny lady..
Anyways,Its Aii so it doesnt seem to others like we fighting over nothing..Stay gud
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Yusphull(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2015
CARRYyourYOUTHS:
How much your papa spend 1909 to win the heart of your mama,2015 girls wants heaven and earth yet ,theystill cheat and not satisfy. Greedy women-early graves,thiefs

Do you want to compare the love ur papa practice during his time (1950's) with the one en-vogue now likewise you cant compare ur brain wen you were 4yrs old (1980's ) to the brain of 4 yrs old of today (CIVILIZATION)...

So get it straight if u can't satisfy ur wife's need then I would advise you to stay "Unmarried'" till you r capable enough to cater for her needs or better still become a FATHER...

#shalom#
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by tonychristopher: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Bullshhiitt
Have money
Have long tick dick
Have swag

Women will naturally fall over for you and fight for you

Happy new year
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Sammyblaq(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- They should be rich.
- They should be wealthy.
- They should be money bags.
- They shouldn't be poor.

I rest my case OP
am taking up from ur last line...No guy is poor.
Even if (they) are poor and u talk like u have it u can still make (them) rich. *walks out*
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by popson1st: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2015
100 ways to make a woman happy.

1. Give her money.
2-100. Repeat step 1.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by crackhouse(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2015
....all these? Just for a woman to like/love me?. That's a conditional love, i want unconditional love. Conditional love doesn't last long.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Movesz(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:

you no wowo
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by gilgal7(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
hahahahaha...but huni,u know we know dat model on ur dp aint u now..shuoo
Lolz...Funny lady..
Anyways,Its Aii so it doesnt seem to others like we fighting over nothing ..Stay gud
Nah u tripping and i wasn't cooperating
...such tings drive boys crazy to say silly mess to cover their shame ...mstchew its been fun knowing u tripping bad...sowee not available for ur class...lol
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by robinicule(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Be this, be that, beware of bad bitches
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by bosschinalu(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2015
So What happens to those of us wey wor- wor.... make we know @OP... we go die single b that.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by bullabong(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Rapsainot:

[size=20]BROKE HOES BE LIKE[/size]

U be bad guy!! Damn!!! That 5hit hurts them badly grin
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Athanatos(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
11). Strong Odonlondolo: Most women I met have always confessed to me that the major reason they were easily attracted to me was the extreme size of my odonlondolo. One even likened my Joystick to an unriped plantain sad

Friedplantain
Damn! I've been laffing for the past 30 minutes. Shey you know ya not well?
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Danosophe(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Mprex:
Cool and true write up

Ya! Really cool nd true write up. Wassup Mprex?
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by DocAdray(f): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Sammyblaq:

am taking up from ur last line...No guy is poor.
Even if (they) are poor and u talk like u have it u can still make (them) rich. *walks out*

*drags him back*
Where do you think you are going to?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by tjones007: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2015
gilgal7:

Are you a Model?
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Juzzybabe(f): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
adekennis:
That number 7 tho.. Yout mean we should be generous if i read u well undecided
Haba bros! yes GENEROUS is what he mean.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by NIGHTFOX: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Heromaniaa:
How do I make a million dollars before d year runs out?
datz actually a million dollar question
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by gilgal7(f): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
NIGHTFOX:
datz actually a million dollar question
Needs a billion dollar answer....?
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by mecusbosco(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
11). Strong Odonlondolo: Most women I met have always confessed to me that the major reason they were easily attracted to me was the extreme size of my odonlondolo. One even likened my Joystick to an unriped plantain sad

Friedplantain

So u mean u walk naked along the streets? Do u even know what attraction mean? For someone to go the extent of seeing the size of whatever name u called it "I can't even pronounce it", then the person must have been attracted to you. So think twice on why they are attracted to you.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by zalatan(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Make love to her in kitchen fan, floor, table, cars, bath floor, plate, spoon and wardrobe., if u know more kip adding but ds the ten most outstanding ones. . Listed by forbe. :-XMake love to her in kitchen fan, floor, table, cars, bath floor, plate, spoon and wardrobe., if u know more kip adding but ds the ten most outstanding ones. . Listed by forbe.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
no comments.....
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by charliebate(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
9ce one !. em oreety sure dz Gona help some nerdz here!. gudluk cool9ce one !. em oreety sure dz Gona help some nerdz here!. gudluk
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by dasoul(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Five things that women love about men but wouldn't say are:
(before I point it out, it should be noted that there is no romance without money)
1. Money
2. More Money
3. Too much money
4. Too much more money
4. Stingingly too much more money
#NoRomanceWithoutMoney
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Ayosh(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dunno when it's become a man's life's goal to try to please women at all cost. And for y'all clamouring for a change to a more challenging and engaging discourse as a form of departure from the routine 'what boys like about girls'etc issues; be the change yourselves instead of looking for someone 'intelligent' to do it. 'Abi you no dey intelligent?'
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Sammyblaq(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:

*drags him back*
Where do you think you are going to?
Am going to the bank to check my balance...free me. *winks*
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by BiniShrine(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
ethylene:
Men do a lot of things to try and attract women. Some of them work, and well, some of them crash and burn. The problem is that most men really have no idea what women find attractive about men. This is what leads them to shooting in the dark and hoping for the best.

To really get your attraction levels soaring you have to know what women actually find attractive about men, all the time, not some time. Take the guess work out of attraction.

1. Dominance – Women absolute love dominance in a man. Now this doesn’t mean you walk around like the best thing since sliced bread and chain your woman to the stove, but it does mean you are in control. You take control, you command control and your control is incredibly attractive to females.

2. Confidence – Similar to dominance, confidence will make women swoon over you. They adore the alpha male that stands in front of the line. You can’t be the little puppy that just falls in line. Be sure and proud of who you are, confidence in yourself and what you do is what will reel women in like the catch of the day.

3. Relax – Women really like it when you seem calm and relaxed. Now this doesn’t mean you need to pop a Valium before talking to a woman but it does mean you need to take a few deep breaths and just cool it. When you appear relaxed women will take notice at how cool calm and collected you are.

4. Hygiene – An incredibly important and yet overlooked part of attracting women is hygiene. Yes, appearances are important, they are what shows the world how you care for yourself. Poor hygiene shows that you don’t respect yourself and that DOES NOT attract women. It’s also important because I don’t know a single time when two people met eyes across a crowded room and said “Wow he looks smart.”

5. Be Fun – When you are the “life of the party” everyone INCLUDING women want to be around you. They see fun people and automatically assume they will have fun being around them. Now being fun can be anything from being a social butterfly to always having a good time no matter where you go. No matter which suits you BE FUN and women will respond.

6. Be Positive – Being happy will really attract great attention. No one wants to hang out with a gloomy Gus, so if you’re moping around you are not going to attract women, in fact it will be the antithesis of attraction. You will push people away. You will find them turning and walking the opposite direction rather than engaging you.

7. Be Generous – Being giving is a good way to get female attention and it will be very positive attention. This doesn’t mean kill your bank account trying to be the cool guy that gives everything anyone asks for, but it does mean you shouldn’t shy away from offering drinks, food or something that will help them at that moment. Giving will make you appear to be the care taker and women love when men take care of them.

8. Be Chivalrous – As much as people say “Chivalry is dead” it doesn’t mean it can’t be revived. And trust me women will eat it up like the last box of Chunk Munky ice cream. Open doors for them, pull chairs out and be all around a knight in shining armor. Chivalry is NOT dead and it will win women over time and time again.

9. Be Spontaneous – Spontaneity shows excitement and women don’t want to be a part of a humdrum life. Women love spontaneous acts of passion and romance. They love it when they are surprised and when you keep things interesting no woman will be able to resist.

10. Show Commitment – Before you freak out and have a heart attack this doesn’t mean you should get down on one knee and ask the girl to marry you. It just means you need to show her you are capable of commitment and you don’t shy away from it like most men. Women love when men can commit and showing her you can, will lock in your position at the top of her list.
Does are the quality of a TV SET PLS..
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by BiniShrine(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
ethylene:
Men do a lot of things to try and attract women. Some of them work, and well, some of them crash and burn. The problem is that most men really have no idea what women find attractive about men. This is what leads them to shooting in the dark and hoping for the best.

To really get your attraction levels soaring you have to know what women actually find attractive about men, all the time, not some time. Take the guess work out of attraction.

1. Dominance – Women absolute love dominance in a man. Now this doesn’t mean you walk around like the best thing since sliced bread and chain your woman to the stove, but it does mean you are in control. You take control, you command control and your control is incredibly attractive to females.

2. Confidence – Similar to dominance, confidence will make women swoon over you. They adore the alpha male that stands in front of the line. You can’t be the little puppy that just falls in line. Be sure and proud of who you are, confidence in yourself and what you do is what will reel women in like the catch of the day.

3. Relax – Women really like it when you seem calm and relaxed. Now this doesn’t mean you need to pop a Valium before talking to a woman but it does mean you need to take a few deep breaths and just cool it. When you appear relaxed women will take notice at how cool calm and collected you are.

4. Hygiene – An incredibly important and yet overlooked part of attracting women is hygiene. Yes, appearances are important, they are what shows the world how you care for yourself. Poor hygiene shows that you don’t respect yourself and that DOES NOT attract women. It’s also important because I don’t know a single time when two people met eyes across a crowded room and said “Wow he looks smart.”

5. Be Fun – When you are the “life of the party” everyone INCLUDING women want to be around you. They see fun people and automatically assume they will have fun being around them. Now being fun can be anything from being a social butterfly to always having a good time no matter where you go. No matter which suits you BE FUN and women will respond.

6. Be Positive – Being happy will really attract great attention. No one wants to hang out with a gloomy Gus, so if you’re moping around you are not going to attract women, in fact it will be the antithesis of attraction. You will push people away. You will find them turning and walking the opposite direction rather than engaging you.

7. Be Generous – Being giving is a good way to get female attention and it will be very positive attention. This doesn’t mean kill your bank account trying to be the cool guy that gives everything anyone asks for, but it does mean you shouldn’t shy away from offering drinks, food or something that will help them at that moment. Giving will make you appear to be the care taker and women love when men take care of them.

8. Be Chivalrous – As much as people say “Chivalry is dead” it doesn’t mean it can’t be revived. And trust me women will eat it up like the last box of Chunk Munky ice cream. Open doors for them, pull chairs out and be all around a knight in shining armor. Chivalry is NOT dead and it will win women over time and time again.

9. Be Spontaneous – Spontaneity shows excitement and women don’t want to be a part of a humdrum life. Women love spontaneous acts of passion and romance. They love it when they are surprised and when you keep things interesting no woman will be able to resist.

10. Show Commitment – Before you freak out and have a heart attack this doesn’t mean you should get down on one knee and ask the girl to marry you. It just means you need to show her you are capable of commitment and you don’t shy away from it like most men. Women love when men can commit and showing her you can, will lock in your position at the top of her list.
Those are the 10 qualities of a TV SET PLS..
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Poddy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
gilgal7:
Intresting...FTC rush to fridge empty ice block take a chill bath dancing shoki......2015 better years manifesting...me love a humble gentle man...hi haters ...?...mwuaaaah...mstchew
happy to dah extent?....how i wish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.