Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) (23872 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 1:51am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

y d hating if u don't want to comment, then find ur level. a topic is a  topic

between tope n chamo,  . . . .get a room jor, and stop displaying al ur kisses in a public forum

U no go find a place sleep, mumu?!!!!!

If u r one of those BBW, my compassion for you, biatch! You are never going to have a sweet n classy dude like me!

You BBW are pollutants with sweat-like acid-drops from you fatty tissues polluting our environment. My environmental
consciousness will ever make me to hate you BBW!

Make una reduce una size. It's not healthy! You BBWs are losing out big time in life! I'm sure my niece is reading this.
Na me dey write this stuff, u nairaland addict! Make u no reduce, u'll never step your foot in my place. Go hang out with
Tayo them--I know say you like my style. You want to have a taste, my sister, reduce and I'll love you like a fat kid loves
cake!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 1:52am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

between tope n chamo,  . . . .get a room jor, and stop displaying al ur kisses in a public forum

don't mind that Tope girl, she's been chasing me up and down the whole place even though she knows im celibate. Warn her o! cheesy

It's u i've been looking for all this while now, where hav u been hiding? cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 1:54am On Dec 15, 2008
chamotex:

don't mind that Tope girl, she's been chasing me up and down the whole place even though she knows I'm celibate. Warn her o! cheesy

It's u i've been looking for all this while now, where hav u been hiding? cheesy cheesy wink
Chamo, leave acidrop alone o! Go for ebony, tope, missy, michelin. . . Leave my girl alone. angry Oniranu
*takes out journal*
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 1:55am On Dec 15, 2008
chamotex:

don't mind that Tope girl, she's been chasing me up and down the whole place even though she knows I'm celibate. Warn her o! cheesy

angry angry angry angry angry cheesy
lemme go look 4 better fish to fry sef, u r too young tongue grin

j-girl is moonstone? shocked cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 1:56am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

If u r one of those BBW, my compassion for you, biatch! You are never going to have a sweet n classy dude like me!

You BBW are pollutants with sweat-like acid-drops from you fatty tissues polluting our environment. My environmental

Make una reduce una size. It's not healthy! You BBWs are losing out big time in life! I'm sure my niece is reading this.
Na me dey write this stuff, u nairaland addict! Make u no reduce, u'll never step your foot in my place. Go hang out with
Tayo them--I know say you like my style. You want to have a taste, my sister, reduce and I'll love you like a fat kid loves
cake!
hahahahahah, ANOTHER ARSEHOLE on the lose. . . . .listen up dickhead the only time u get to even breath infront of gurls like me is in your dreams, so don't even sweat it. the more u call me fat the more i laugh because i like the way i am at the moment, and when i walk down the street i know the respnse i get. . . . .okeyi

and as for u, hehehehhehe as far as u are in nairaland and u are a guy u are an ugly moneky so don't even try to upgrade yourself, u can't do that automatically.

chamotex:

haaa wats with the change in transmission, abeg don't let tope kill me ooo

Moonstone:

Chamo, leave acidrop alone o! Go for ebony, tope, missy, michelin. . . Leave my girl alone. angry Oniranu
*takes out journal*
na wa ooo, do i even know u?
Vanweed:

cake!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

na wa ooo, do i even know u?
tope2000:

j-girl is moonstone? shocked cheesy
How would you know? I hope you're cool wink

Has Vanweed gone to kill all the BBWs in his neighborhood or what? That guy scares me.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 2:02am On Dec 15, 2008
the journal thingy gave u away cheesy im cool though. You?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 2:04am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

haaa wats with the change in transmission, abeg don't let tope kill me ooo

kill u ke? nah, far from it

Tope is just one of my fans cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 2:04am On Dec 15, 2008
Cheese n Rice. . . . . .
The trolls had to make this thread REDUNDANT again??
Why these curses??
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 2:06am On Dec 15, 2008
chamotex:

kill u ke? nah, far from it

Tope is just one of my fans cheesy

Fans ko angry angry
Do i even know you sef tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by A40(m): 2:06am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

Roflmao . . . . una no go kill me 2nite grin grin grin grin grin
But i agree though they are some classy BBW's wink

Lol of course there are! and some of the so-called skinny chics are the most trifling skeezers you would ever find there is nothing like a BBW with high self-esteem they go the extra mile to please their man
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 2:07am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

hahahahahah, ANOTHER ARSEHOLE on the lose. . . . .listen up dickhead the only time u get to even breath infront of gurls like me is in your dreams, so don't even sweat it. the more u call me fat the more i laugh because i like the way i am at the moment, and when i walk down the street i know the respnse i get. . . . .okeyi

and as for u, hehehehhehe as far as u are in nairaland and u are a guy u are an ugly moneky so don't even try to upgrade yourself, u can't do that automatically.

Look at who's talking! If you are fat, which I don't know, then I only can imagine the kind of responses you get. That goes to prove your low-class nature in life. You are getting hit on by riff-raffs trying to be cool dudes like us and that makes you feel elated! Sorry, my compassion for you!

No upgrading here, biatch! I just come on here at times when I want to relax. You have an awkward way of thinking. If because you are doomed to the lower rungs of the societal ladder and that makes you come on this forum, then it's high time you thought otherwise. Couple of dudes on this forum are real-life professionals.

What do you know about an online forum? Don't take Nland for granted, biatch! You can get very well-thought out and shrewd advice here from highly educated and experienced people.

So you biatch reeking of menstrual residues, time to go take a bath and cleanse yourself off those sweaty acid-drops from you fatty tissues assuming you are an BBW. Guess you are on some painful menstrual period now thats why you can't respect others! I'll only reiterate, my compassion for you reddish-blac pussie , BIATCH!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 2:07am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

the journal thingy gave u away cheesy I'm cool though. You?
I guessed as much, i'm cool. Got tired of using that name jare. Time for change.
So would you do me a favor and counsel the BBW haters in the house?

One man's food is another's poison, they should stop abusing women who are skinny or big. . . they should appreciate all of them equally.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by busybein: 2:10am On Dec 15, 2008
the bigger the better @topic cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 2:11am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

Look at who's talking! If you are fat, which I don't know, then I only can imagine the kind of responses you get. That goes to prove your low-class nature in life. You are getting hit on by riff-raffs trying to be cool dudes like us and that makes you feel elated! Sorry, my compassion for you!

No upgrading here, biatch! I just come on here at times when I want to relax. You have an awkward way of thinking. If because you are doomed to the lower rungs of the societal ladder and that makes you come on this forum, then it's high time you thought otherwise. Couple of dudes on this forum are real-life professionals.

What do you know about an online forum? Don't take Nland for granted, biatch! You can get very well-thought out and shrewd advice here from highly educated and experienced people.

So you biatch reeking of menstrual residues, time to go take a bath and cleanse yourself off those sweaty acid-drops from you fatty tissues assuming you are an BBW. Guess you are on some painful menstrual period now thats why you can't respect others! I'll only reiterate, my compassion for you reddish-blac pussie , BIATCH!!!
biatch, biatch biatch, biatch this, biatch that. is this the onl curse u know. . . . .abeg i don tire to hear am

redish black pussie WTF guy u well? u just imaginarily create visuals in ur head using any available colour and abide with it. hahahahahahahah. WHO BE THIS MUMU OOOOOO

anyway. no long thing, if i stand u stand am gona be better than ur wat? skinny ass.  and am kinda having the feeling u know it already datz y someone is soooooooooooo pissed. it aintmy fault yo, someppl are just created to be props.lol
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by lucabrasi(m): 2:11am On Dec 15, 2008
@moonstone
i dont know where you r reffering to but, i have been to a few places in the united states including naija churches,i live in the uk and have been to where nigerians are mostly including churches, and i know for sure that slim naija girls from naija get here, and maybe its cause of the abundance of food or the high fat content or both, including irregular working hours and our love for pounded yam but they grow bigger, amongst nigerians generally both make and female slim people are few and far between
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 2:12am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

This is uncalled for. . . . . .Take it easy, Van-WEED!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 2:13am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

Lol of course there are! and some of the so-called skinny chics are the most trifling skeezers you would ever find there is nothing like a BBW with high self-esteem they go the extra mile to please their man

Lmao. . . . . .
Did a skinny girl break ur heart? cheesy grin
I guess one man's food is another man's poison.
I only root for curvy gals sha cheesy grin

Moonstone:

I guessed as much, i'm cool. Got tired of using that name jare. Time for change.
So would you do me a favor and counsel the BBW haters in the house?

One man's food is another's poison, they should stop abusing women who are skinny or big. . . they should appreciate all of them equally.

Gbam!!
Vanweed is on a whole different level for me cheesy grin
But there is no need to hate on them, just because they can't date them doesnt mean u should cuss them sha undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by busybein: 2:13am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

biatch, biatch biatch, biatch this, biatch that. is this the onl curse u know. . . . .abeg i don tire to hear am

redish black pussie WTF guy u well? u just imaginarily create visuals in ur head using any available colour and abide with it. hahahahahahahah. WHO BE THIS MUMU OOOOOO

anyway. no long thing, if i stand u stand am gona be better than ur what? skinny ass.  and am kind of having the feeling u know it already datz y someone is soooooooooooo pissed. it aintmy fault yo, someppl are just created to be props.lol

ahhhhhh i talk am say dis one wey sleep no gree catch me say fight go dey shele for NL so,my mind never deceives me grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 2:14am On Dec 15, 2008
I don't discriminate, it's not in my nature.

i nak any sizes but I've got preference though, 'nah meeean wink wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 2:15am On Dec 15, 2008
Moonstone:

How would you know? I hope you're cool wink

Has Vanweed gone to kill all the BBWs in his neighborhood or what? That guy scares me.

hahahahah j-babe wetin happen? hahahahahah u are now rebirth into moonstone.  am cool gurl hws ur end?

tope2000:

Fans ko angry angry
Do i even know you sef tongue
ha i dont wanna put asunder wat God has joined together ooo, that will make me a bad person i think i will stick with moonstone. lol
~Sauron~:

This is uncalled for. . . . . .Take it easy, Van-WEED!!!!

believe it or not the guy dey kolo
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 2:16am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

Gbam!!
But there is no need to hate on them, just because they can't date them doesnt mean u should cuss them sha undecided

Tope, u fat? If no, then I got some nice xmas goodies for you! But if yes, better don't reply, grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 2:17am On Dec 15, 2008
lucabrasi:

@moonstone
i don't know where you r reffering to but, i have been to a few places in the united states including naija churches,i live in the uk and have been to where nigerians are mostly including churches, and i know for sure that slim naija girls from naija get here, and maybe its cause of the abundance of food or the high fat content or both, including irregular working hours and our love for pounded yam but they grow bigger, amongst nigerians generally both make and female slim people are few and far between
Funny enough, all the naija girls I know here except 2 are very slim. Even all my girls in UK are very slim. I hardly see naija BBWs. Maybe we have different ideas of BBWs. Do you think size 2 is normal or something?
tope2000:

Lmao. . . . . .
Did a skinny girl break ur heart? cheesy grin
I guess one man's food is another man's poison.
I only root for curvry gals sha cheesy grin

Gbam!!
Thank you o! Vanweed is acting like BBWs are a detriment to the society.

@acidrop, I tire for the name jare. It's too juvenile
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 2:19am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

Tope, u fat? If no, then I got some nice xmas goodies for you! But if yes, better don't reply, grin grin grin

Roflmao . . . . . .this dude is too much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am fat sha cheesy grin tongue

@acidrop
Asunder ko
Chamo na small pikin, una go fit each other grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 2:21am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

shut up idiot, she dosent want it, u can stuff it down ur skinny ass. ode
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 2:22am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

anyway. no long thing, if i stand u stand am gona be better than ur what? skinny ass.  and am kind of having the feeling u know it already datz y someone is soooooooooooo pissed. it aintmy fault yo, someppl are just created to be props.lol

It took me a while to even come to grasp with what you wrote. Why the verbosity? Can't you succinctly and clearly express your thoughts? For a girl to be unexpressive is a societal crime of the 21st century.

And coupled with the fact that you are a menstraully stinking fat bitch, I just wonder how life will become for you in a few years time.

But what happened to your high-school english? You were busy trying to be a bitch, aight? Now you come on Nland like a acting like a bitch trying to be a lady. Silly Chump! Getting your ugly stinking ass snatched immediately off the streets. Keep roaming and running loose! Learn to respect people, else you'll get battered and smite on ferociously, fool!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by busybein: 2:23am On Dec 15, 2008
subscribing
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 2:25am On Dec 15, 2008
Moonstone:

Funny enough, all the naija girls I know here except 2 are very slim. Even all my girls in UK are very slim. I hardly see naija BBWs. Maybe we have different ideas of BBWs. Do you think size 2 is normal or something? Thank you o! Vanweed is acting like BBWs are a detriment to the society.

@acidrop, I tire for the name jare. It's too juvenile
how did u even come up with the name, reminds me of moondust. lol

tope2000:

Roflmao . . . . . .this dude is too much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am fat sha cheesy grin tongue

@acidrop
Asunder ko
what is that, who tell u say i be small pikin?
J tell this girl say i be ur mama lol

Vanweed:

It took me a while to even come to grasp with what you wrote. Why the verbosity? Can't you succinctly and clearly express your thoughts? For a girl to be unexpressive is a societal crime of the 21st century.

And coupled with the fact that you are a menstraully stinking fat bitch, I just wonder how life will become for you in a few years time.

But what happened to your high-school english? You were busy trying to be a bitch, aight? Now you come on Nland like a acting like a bitch trying to be a lady. Silly Chump! Getting your ugly stinking ass snatched immediately off the streets. Keep roaming and running loose! Learn to respect people, else you'll get battered and smite on ferociously, fool!

ok. . . . . .i don understand this guy problem. . . . .where are u from? if u are a nigerian, u are a shame to the whole nigerian guys i swear, u know wat mugu i aint shit 2 say to u. . . . . . . . show me a doctor's certificate that proves that u visisted apsychatric hospital b4 i talk 2 u again
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 2:26am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

@acidrop
Asunder ko

The last gurl that said that to me . . . . . . . I think I've told u what happened before.

I like it when people underestimate me cheesy

Tope u know u like it fresh
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Hauwa1: 2:27am On Dec 15, 2008
poster

grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 2:28am On Dec 15, 2008
chamotex:

The last gurl that said that to me . . . . . . . I think I've told u what happened before.

you havent told me ooo
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 2:29am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

what is that, who tell u say i be small pikin?
J tell this girl say i be ur mama lol

Lmao. . . . so u r even older than chamo shocked
kai, chamo why do u like them older na cheesy tongue

chamotex:

Roflmao, . . .u didnt tell me wat happened o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The legitimate concubine. / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.