Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) (23846 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 3:07am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

J-girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked You're moonstone?
And am here missing you and you no dey send word?
hmmm, ika ar'aiye? undecided
Jooooo - ma binu. . . I thought you would have known now!

Acid - let this guy be. The weed is getting there. He's not worth half of your second. If he hates BBWs, let him jump into the nearest creek.
Vanweed:

If she does, I'll never forgive her. I'll become a different person very fast and we get divorced as soon as possible. I need a cute and good-shaped classic lady for a wife not all these BBWs. I personally hate them.
You will divorce your wife if she grows bigger?
Dude, do you know what they call love? huh?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey baby!!! Hehehehe I have been dying to get on but hey school is school. Just finished my exams so I'm FREEEEE!!!! I am ready to bring hell back to Nairaland. hehehehe
bring them back baby kiss kiss kiss kiss esp, bring yourself back.
How was your exam? Finished with mines cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by busybein: 3:07am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by A40(m): 3:08am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

Ok, first of all i thot u were igbo cheesy or are u?
Well its good to know that some guys digs big girl sha
props to you kiss cheesy
Naah did you not see ma interview? i can't speak a word of igbo i am more yoruba than igbo sef!

Are you a big girl? cheesy cheesy my sources tell me you are  grin grin
acidrop:

thats the thing, u guys stereotype and generalize too much. . . . .u need 2 come places where the skinny gurls are intimidated byt big booty and curves that the big ladies have. in my uni they even have a club, big ladies club.
Exactly ooh!! i like telling them skinny Miss Thang wannabe's that they ain't all that i like big tetas,kicking curves and an onion booty  grin grin

~Sauron~:

Breasts weighing 13KG?? Thatz the size of THREE PS2 slim-line consoles.
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, heavy breasts are a waste of FLESH.
Speak for your self mate!!I like them stacked like Basketballs  grin grin

onyinye2:

Ahhhhh 40 oz. . . . . why so much hate on us slender ladies?? And to think a fellow Lone Star Stater I had so much respect for. But hey, can't depend on a Dallas boy these days. tongue

Acid, babes don't even worry about Vanweed, his other moniker was Naweed until he got banned. Stupid idiot that he is. tongue

Mufasa, always gotta be the outcast I see. tongue

Tope. . . . still looking gorgeous as ever. kiss

Where is my baby Ruby. . . . . I know she probably has a new moniker but greet her for me. kiss

J girl. . . . been watching the Hawks, your man Chris has really improved. I'm impressed.

Vanweed. . . . you stupid waste of sperm and dog eggs, go screw yourself on a mountain you low life twit. Only a middle school idiot would use a woman's menstrual cycle as an insult. Onye ara.
Sorry Madam are you skinny too? i am mad at y'all for making BBW's feel bad about themselves
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by onyinye2(f): 3:09am On Dec 15, 2008
Why are you guys still communicating with Nawee na abi Vanweed?? He is a disgust of the human race. I think he is one of those Kalahari desert folk who recently got in touch with a computer. And gets his slang off of watching def jam comedy. Idiot.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 3:09am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

If she does, I'll never forgive her. I'll become a different person very fast and we get divorced as soon as possible. I need a cute and good-shaped classic lady for a wife not all these BBWs. I personally hate them.

my friend shut up there. u dick head. do u know wat u like, i bet u are one of those guys that have a secret pot belly, ode

@ moonstone, on the other hand, i like the meaning of that name. . . . .but it still reminds me of moondust. lol
Vanweed:

Maybe, but it's relative. I do it without stress. Nice observation. I think I might need to consider typing less then!
dont type less i want ur finger to break, pls continue, brainless human beign. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 3:10am On Dec 15, 2008
vivaladiva:

only  the dirty village naija men like fatty bumbum, omo when enof fit gals dey, na girl wey be say before u even  touch nipple or comot prick sef all ur bed don soak, iyama yamayama

U are a Arrow!!! Too raw for me liking. angry angry

onyinye2:

Hahahaha. . . . . still remember me I see. Yeah been studying trying to keep us with those asians. Alhaji who?? Not in this world. Hey I here that you have been posting in Igbo?? hehehehe

Yea, i am learning and picking the crumbz u taught me.
How is you?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 3:10am On Dec 15, 2008
Onyinye - you need to come to the NBA thread, we'll discuss your Rockets there in full details. grin

Those hating on BBWs need to lay off. Do you know how many BBWs have great guys who love them as much?
Have y'all not noticed that most of the guys who like BBWs are actually sensible human beings?
Who wants to sleep besides a bag of bones? No offence to skinny ones.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 15, 2008
First of all, J-girl, you're not even a BBW tongue

@post
Leave us BBW alone undecided
Haba, if naija men love bbw, then that shows that some ppl like berra things cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 3:13am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

my friend shut up there. u privates head. do u know what u like, i bet u are one of those guys that have a secret pot belly, ode

@ moonstone, on the other hand, i like the meaning of that name. . . . .but it still reminds me of moondust. loldon't type less i want ur finger to break, please continue, brainless human beign. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You just writing and writing. What's your point? I gave you my reason for hating them BBWs. But you are here portraying your unschooled nature.

Sit back and relax, honey, you are my patient. I'll ruffle off your wack ass and help you get it straightened. Aight? Then we can think of what to do with your BBW-ness.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by onyinye2(f): 3:14am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Yea, i am learning and picking the crumbz u taught me.
How is you?
Heheheheh. . . . A di mma (I am fine)
Don't think I didn't see your comment about my americanized Igbo. angry angry

And um 40 oz. . . . I don't make any woman feel bad about yourself. From the sound of it, it seems that you yourself were one time a chubby buddy and now possibly "fit" cause the way you over here basically generalizing all slender women as such, boy don't even start.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 3:15am On Dec 15, 2008
My onyinye is back grin grin grin grin grin YAH!!!! kiss

@A-40
If ur definition of BIG is curvaceous, Bodacious and bootylicious then yes I am grin cheesy tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 3:16am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

First of all, J-girl, you're not even a BBW tongue

@post
Leave us BBW alone undecided
Haba, if naija men love bbw, then that shows that some people like berra things cool cool cool
LOL! I just described myself as whale-like and massive. Of course I'm not BBW. I'm not slim enough to be in that group. smiley

Thanks acidrop, it's a nice name.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 3:16am On Dec 15, 2008
Moonstone:

Onyinye - you need to come to the NBA thread, we'll discuss your Rockets there in full details. grin

Those hating on BBWs need to lay off. Do you know how many BBWs have great guys who love them as much?
Have y'all not noticed that most of the guys who like BBWs are actually sensible human beings?

I enjoy doing it. Most of my girls are the paris-hilton type. Those are the type that catch my attention and I hit on chicks everyday, where ever and whenever. I don't have time to tie myself down with one chick.

But those beautiful BBWs, una dey miss some hot guys. Just reduce yourself and have a piece of the cake, other than running around polluting the environment.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by onyinye2(f): 3:17am On Dec 15, 2008
Moonstone:

I'm not a bag of bones. embarassed Baby not curvy as most but denfinatly not a skeleton. embarassed grabs nearest fried chicken bucket.

Yeah about that NBA thread, you don't want me there. . . . . the words I got for what that guy name bawolo or some shyte like that aint even able to be typed in words.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 15, 2008
Moonstone:

LOL! I just described myself as whale-like and massive. Of course I'm not BBW. I'm not slim enough to be in that group. smiley

Thanks acidrop, it's a nice name.
Hmm, got you. you're curvy then wink

and neithe ris Acidrop big. . . . the girl is slim. so wetin she dey argue about?

Let the likes of me and Jenny deal with vanweed plz cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 3:18am On Dec 15, 2008
who is this vivalavida girl sef? yeye ppl dey nairaland ooo.  

hey weedmumu, i gat a fit girl for u, vivalavida yo,.

hahahahhahaha mumu jam mumu + mumu square

hahhhahaha

Vanweed:

You just writing and writing. What's your point? I gave you my reason for hating them BBWs. But you are here portraying your unschooled nature.

Sit back and relax, honey, you are my patient. I'll ruffle off your wack ass and help you get it straightened. Aight? Then we can think of what to do with your BBW-ness.

my problem, u wanna know wat my problem is? well i tell ya, first of all am not a BBW, and you hating on them BBW is just so low for my liking, there is nothing wrong with them, if there was, i will not think of becoming one, because am sick and tired, of guys like you, judging people according to looks.  thats my problem. now state urs. . . .wait i know u sick in the head
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 3:19am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Heheheheh. . . . A di mma (I am fine)
Don't think I didn't see your comment about my americanized Igbo. angry angry

Come on. . . . . .That was just a dig at your slim ego.
How was your exam??
We miss you on NL. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by A40(m): 3:39am On Dec 15, 2008
@onyinye
Inasmuch as i miss our arguments i don't think now is a good time to start but seriously you slim girls now i don't mean all of y'all but a lot of you girls put down our big and sexy sistas and i am not having that

@tope2000
Hmmm cheesy cheesy this is serious!! Do you have a traffic stopping booty? you know the one guys honk horns at or pull up to? or worse the kind police stop you for grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by onyinye2(f): 3:45am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Come on. . . . . .That was just a dig at your slim ego.
How was your exam??
We miss you on NL. wink

Hehehehe. . . . sure.
My exams were stressful as heck and took a toll on me but I'm done and I passed them all so I'm itching to raise hell. Awww. . . . yal didn't miss me, just my rants.

A-40:

@onyinye
Inasmuch as i miss our arguments i don't think now is a good time to start but seriously you slim girls now i don't mean all of y'all but a lot of you girls put down our big and sexy sistas and i am not having that
Oh and like there is no vice versa. Like you haven't seen Monique's book and crap about "Skinny women are evil" Oh yeah that is really encouraging us skinny chics.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 3:49am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh and like there is no vice versa. Like you haven't seen Monique's book and crap about "Skinny women are evil" Oh yeah that is really encouraging us skinny chics.
I know that seems bad but do you know how long BBWs have had to tolerate all the abuses? It's really bad. I feel sorry for my really really big friend. She's just tired of trying. . . now she's just depressed.
You need to come to the NBA thread and don't answer him if he disturbs you. Hurry up! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ebony - Massive is not curvy cheesy

Vanweed - you need to talk to someone. I'm actually scared for you.
Just wait till one of them injure you while in bed. (the bony ones I mean).
Do you even care how the girl attains her skinny self? What if she's bulimic?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 15, 2008
@Moony
oh plzzzzzzzzz. the more massive the better cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Hehehehe. . . . sure.
My exams were stressful as heck and took a toll on me but I'm done and I passed them all so I'm itching to raise hell. Awww. . . . yal didn't miss me, just my rants.

Itching to raise hell?? Why not raise heaven, Pumbaa??
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by onyinye2(f): 4:00am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Itching to raise hell?? Why not raise heaven, Pumbaa??

Oh raising hell is my speciality. . . . it brings me so much joy. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2008
Moonstone:

Vanweed - you need to talk to someone. I'm actually scared for you.
Just wait till one of them injure you while in bed. (the bony ones I mean).
Do you even care how the girl attains her skinny self? What if she's bulimic?

The skinny babes are the best. You can twist in all directions. I mean upside down, eastside uo, downtown south,etc. Men, you can lift her up and be f**king her in the air and the pussie of these skinny girls is always delicious! Damn, so many things to do to such girls and this add to the fun!

Now tell me, these BBWs, what can you do to them? Other can just  f**king that ass tight pussie and the fatty tissues be obstructing free flow of masculine thrust. Look, BBWs, you girls suck in bed. I had one mid-sized girl once. She attracted me by her assertiveness and funny nature. But in bed, yah, she tried but not as compared to the full swing of the skinny chicks who give it all and you feel your thrust flowing at high momentum!

F**k these BBWs! Make una go reduce una size, so some hot guys go help service una small! Mumu black fatty bum-bum them wey full this world! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by A40(m): 4:08am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

You girls started it jare.Payback is a biatch!! i can only imagine how much abuse and taunts she must have faced growing up writing a book was the least she could do
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by onyinye2(f): 4:29am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

You girls started it jare.Payback is a biatch!! i can only imagine how much abuse and taunts she must have faced growing up writing a book was the least she could do
Oh blah blah blah. . . . . what kind of load of garbage is this. You act as if you one of them. My suspicions about your past life have been cleared up. I have lived my entire life fairly slender and I endured the same ridicule just as all women do so you can take your payback to the bank.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 4:33am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh raising hell is my speciality. . . . it brings me so much joy. grin

Demonic!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 4:37am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

F**k these BBWs! Make una go reduce una size, so some hot guys go help service una small! Mumu black fatty bum-bum them wey full this world! shocked shocked shocked
Na wa! Thank you for the advice. Take mine too, get a therapist or someone you can talk to.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by A40(m): 4:46am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh blah blah blah. . . . . what kind of load of garbage is this. You act as if you one of them. My suspicions about your past life have been cleared up. I have lived my entire life fairly slender and I endured the same ridicule just as all women do so you can take your payback to the bank.
Abeg go and write your own book or something jare i am not one of them just fighting for their cause don't be such a weirdo  tongue tongue
BBW endure more ridicule than skinny women and thats confirmed like a Don King perm  grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 4:58am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

The skinny babes are the best. You can twist in all directions. I mean upside down, eastside uo, downtown south,etc. Men, you can lift her up and be f**king her in the air and the pussie of these skinny girls is always delicious! Damn, so many things to do to such girls and this add to the fun!

Now tell me, these BBWs, what can you do to them? Other can just f**king that ass tight pussie and the fatty tissues be obstructing free flow of masculine thrust. Look, BBWs, you girls suck in bed. I had one mid-sized girl once. She attracted me by her assertiveness and funny nature. But in bed, yah, she tried but not as compared to the full swing of the skinny chicks who give it all and you feel your thrust flowing at high momentum!

shut up ur dirty mouth there
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by JustGood(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2008
size zero is boring and unsexy

However excess fat is a big turn off for me.

Some flesh is always good. How can you hold a girl's thighs without flesh?

I no fit dey romance bony structure oh. Instead, make person go carry skeleton for lab dey romance grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online / 6 Ways To Care For Your Partner Beyond Mere Words / Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.