Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me (1703 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by nairabetguru(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aunty Ngozi,

My boss just gave me a brand new Blackberry Porsche design phone and now he wants me to follow him on ‘business trip’ to Ghana but he has only booked one room in the hotel there.

I know what he wants is to lure me to his bed with the phone but I don’t think that’s enough for me to sleep with him.

What do you think? Should I return the phone to him or just turn him down when he tries to make a move on me?

E.Z.

PS: Just thought i should share grin
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
B4 nko

Mk she return d phone jare
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by braine(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Return the phone nao.
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
U better let go of the phone. Looks like u stil want it after d signs.
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Go jare the thing no get metre but before you go secure your promotion , job and salary increase
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by temitemi1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Return the phone shocked shocked shocked
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by RotrEmmanuel: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
braine:
Return the phone nao.
Eeeeeeh!!! Open your smelling pus*y for him. .u fit dash pesin phone

1 Like

Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by chigomiced: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
If i hear say she return the fone wink

9ja girls grin
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by yemicoal(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol grin, how many ladies will return the phone??. Collecting the phone she gave the man greenlight , e better make she go Ghana.
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Elslim: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Are u a learner?
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by falconey(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
let him......he deserve it,without even asking you are suppose to offer it

1 Like

Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by DrWalter: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahah what do u expect Or is he father christmas
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
If u want the phone, then get ready for sex.

If u don't want sex, return the phone.
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by deviduff(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
You know you will fvck him na
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Keep the phone, still deny him sex.
If you don't know how to do it pls pm me.
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Were u expecting it to be free dreamers everywhere

1 Like

Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by menix(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am sure dis boss aint using 1 as expensive as porsche nd yet u collected it wivout askin ursef y he should do dat buh u thought ur boss nah mugu bah..

U better go to the market nd buy him a brand new porsche as gift also, wiv this u re free else bleep him porsche bleeping.
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Blackfire(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
how old are u?
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by nairabetguru(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
does it mata tongue

Blackfire:
how old are u?
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by nairabetguru(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cklent:
Were u expecting it to be free dreamers everywhere

undecided
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by nairabetguru(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
menix:
Am sure dis boss aint using 1 as expensive as porsche nd yet u collected it wivout askin ursef y he should do dat buh u thought ur boss nah mugu bah..

U better go to the market nd buy him a brand new porsche as gift also, wiv this u re free else bleep him porsche bleeping.

i cant afford it..........................i thought he was rewarding me for my working hard in the office undecided
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by nairabetguru(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
wristwatch:
If u want the phone, then get ready for sex.

If u don't want sex, return the phone.

i dnt want sex and i dnt want to return the fone wink
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why did you take the phone? undecided

Weren't you told there are strings attached to every gift?
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by ritababe(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
No gree oh
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by yemicoal(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:
Why did you take the phone? undecided

Weren't you told there are strings attached to every gift?
you v never collected gifts from a guy?
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by yemicoal(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
ritababe:
No gree oh
Y? undecided
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
yemicoal:
you v never collected gifts from a guy?

No. undecided Never.
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by yemicoal(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:

No. undecided Never.
lies from the pit of hell angry angry
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by menix(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
nairabetguru:

i cant afford it..........................i thought he was rewarding me for my working hard in the office undecided

Haha.. See jackie..
Oya go to Ghana nd work hard on him..

Hard worker indeed..
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
yemicoal:
lies from the pit of hell angry angry

Lol
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by ritababe(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=yemicoal post=30636859]Y? undecided[/quote

na im husband?
Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by yemicoal(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=ritababe post=30637380][/quote]hoe-k angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? / Hilarious Pix Of The Day... / Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.