Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. (1717 Views)

See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by MyParadise(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
Ladies that date many guys are just after money Nothing else. They don't have love and are not ready for any serious relationship. They just want to continue digging gold until it is no more. When the gold is finished, they will move on. Guys should be wise. When you discovers that a lady is always demanding and demanding for huge amount of money and material things, just run away from her. She is a parasite wanting to suck you dry. So guys, shine your eyes. Dnt waste your time on any gold digger.

Guy, if i get such a girl... I will not run.... I will frustrate her until she runs hersef no be me go run na?
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by InZA: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ladies have suffered on Nairaland!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Richiy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
You spent your entire morning reading my diary? Wow! So what did you read? What did you see? grin

Yes? Ok, so who's the 'lucky' guy? grin

I have wonderful profiling abilities. tongue People usually pay for my services. But because you are my brother, I wee give you 20% discounttongue

I don't know whether to say he z lucky o. Because I can be eh..you know na. Lol
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by JoeCutie(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

I have wonderful profiling abilities. tongue People usually pay for my services. But because you are my brother, I wee give you 20% discounttongue

I don't know whether to say he z lucky o. Because I can be eh..you know na. Lol
Awww, my lovely sister of life! grin
Which 20% discount? Maka why? embarassed

Yeah, I know right; you can be.... lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. / Is It True That Guys Pose As Ladies On Nairaland?? / Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.