Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,705 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

5 Major Disadvantages Of Android - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android (50791 Views)

Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone / Android Phone Major Disadvantages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by onwai1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
angryNoted..
Next pls!!!!
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by JOSHUAEASY(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wow, nice info [img]http://stackextra.com[/img]
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Adesam09(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
mmmmm
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Phargbemmy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Well that may happen only if u using dumbass mobile android phone. and there are lots of way to boycott data nowadays. #android 4eva#

Bros, my new samsung Tab3 7" has some of the features highlighted by the OP!, or U wanna say that samsung is a dumbass mobile android phone?
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lord knows how much I detest android phones

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by timijoseph01(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
This POST is Shit..!!
OP knows nothing about SmartPhones..
All point 1 to 4 are applicable to Blackberry (NOT unique to Android),,, and maybe other SmartPhones..
OP jst stated using a cheap Tecno Android i guess..
Baseless post..!!!!
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Well that may happen only if u using dumbass mobile android phone. and there are lots of way to boycott data nowadays. #android 4eva#

can u teach me dis one
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Hero10001: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ipledge:
If you say android they hang,what will u say. Abt blac berry
The OP is a learner..
Ba ankali.
Andriod is the best.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by SuPeRq(f): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Toooorrrrrrr
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hero10001:

The OP is a learner..
Ba ankali.
Andriod is the best.
shey na d op fault,Abi the mumu that bring it to front page

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by abbey621(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
When would these kids stop posting rubbish on Nairaland. I have two android phones, the smallest is the Galaxy Note 4 and it does not hang at all, in fact it is so fast I can run 3 applications at a time without rooting. My samsung galaxy Note 4 never heats up, even after using it for 24 hours straight, in fact if I put my phone on power savings mode I can use it for 3 days and still have 30% battery life. Finally do you know what I love most about Android? Flexibility: The ability to tweak my phone as I pleased, I'm able to root my phone, do clockspeed and turn it into a well oiled machine, I use my phone to control everything from my Samsung TV to My Car, so the next time you decide to post rubbish, take time and do proper research, you'll be amazed at just how powerful an Android phone can be......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by louie3(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Arlex:
The only reasonable reason to hate andriod is d way it drains data.. ..D rest on dah list are things that happen to other phone.
which kin drain data..subscripe wit beta moni.let say mtn nite plan..u will surely enjoy browsing on ya android
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Joshkid(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:
Nothing in the Universe is perfect, noting like
MR Perfect, that is why i posted this article. Do you know many people love android at the same time so many people don't even think
about Android because of its major Disadvantages. Today I am going to
share with you some of the most
annoying Disadvantages of Android.

"I love Android" this is the slogan for many android users. But the other party says, Android is crap, Read the whole article to know why Android Sucks

1. Hangs a lot
Android is good at lagging and
continuously hanging your phone,
whatever you do it annoys a lot.
Whether you are playing games or you are browsing your gallery
or you are surfing internet, its hangs a lot.

2. Drain battery
Another disadvantages of Android is its drain battery very fast. You play games for 5 minutes and your battery meter drop from 98 to 82. This is how android sucks and eat up your battery as soon as you touch your phone.

3. It drains data
No other os uses data like android devices, just to open a few apps and browse a few pages, data count would already had exceeded your budget.

4. Over heats
This is serious problem for me, Android heats cell phone often. However if you have a good cover on your cellphone you may feel less heat, but if without cover just put your cellphone on your cheek you will find what I mean.

5. Box of Malware Google play store
I agree that Google play has some nice applications sorry many nice
applications but somehow spammers, hackers are ahead of putting malware in
Google play store. If you download 10 Applications a day, 6 will be substandard or malware, so be careful.

These are some of the Drawbacks of Android. this article is helps you to find more about Android and not discriminate it. Thanks.
@karo_runzlord

http://www.drawbacksof.com/disadvantages-of-android-5-major-drawbacks/
I guess u using a Chinese android smartphone

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Sadbrother(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
So true
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
OCTAVO:
Lolzzzzzzz, go and buy high end Samsung phones. Don't Base your conclusion on all these China Android phones.
Nah. Im not like that. S4, s5, grand prime, note 3, ive used them all.
I belive u use a high end phone
1. U want to tell me there is no time you made a selection in ur pjone and it tooks seconds before it responded? The more files and apps u have, the more seconds till ur phone begins to freeze

2. Its not my idea. Its fact. If you play the same game on iPhone on android. If iphone goes down by 5%, android would go down by 15%.

3. I onced used just 40 mb on an ipad, mtn 3G for 2 days. We all know thats impossible on android, and someone above said its because android offers better browsers abi internet experience? Now is there such thing as that? No. That is to show the level of ignorance im dealing with here. You tell me which browser on android is better than safari on ios? I dont come on nairaland to say what I like, ive never said what I like. I say what I experience.

4. Ever f.uking android phone ive held over heat after few minutes of use, it takes hours for an iphone to over heat.

5. Haba. To be a programer for apple and have your on the app store, you will have to pay a fee of $99. But android is completely free. Now with common sense which would have more crap in it store?

I had to re explain everything to u cos I believe youre a more experienced and reasonable person.
And im not in support of iphones. They also have where they failed. If it was 5 major disadvantages of iphone or wp I posted. Im sure nobody would open their useless mouth like this.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by uchelovesyou: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:
believe me IOS, does not have all of that, and wp does nt hang at all!
who tell you
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by elTigre(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Obviously d op is using a low end device. this is a new year pray for change of level.. Cheers

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Phargbemmy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
OCTAVO:
Lolzzzzzzz, go and buy high end Samsung phones. Don't Base your conclusion on all these China Android phones.

I used Tab3, Samsung and still I experienced some of the features OP sited
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by fountainsLtd: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
All ur points to my experience are not true

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
akashi01:
OK sir,what I'm saying is android with an octacore processor and a 2GB+ RAM doesn't hang,its true I might not have used all but I'm just stating facts about what I use
if this is true, oem's would not bother upgrading the memory of the ram because they are the most expensive item(along with screen) in building a phone. Look at iphone... iphone 4 to 6 all use 1gb ram
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Hero10001: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ipledge:
shey na d op fault,Abi the mumu that bring it to front page
Everbody knows that Seun has employed some junkies as mods.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by swimcash(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
@op must u post rubbish all in d name of postin? i guess u r usin a single core android fone dsts u r statin all dis bull shit point. y wil u say android get hots. bros say na infinix u dey use. lol cos i hear say dat fone na presssin iron.lmao....team "SAY NO 2 CHINA FONES"

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by uchelovesyou: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
IOS doesn't hang but drains battery and data but WP hangs a lot and even drains battery than Android .... My friends WP only for him to type message on BBM his battery went from 80% - 50%
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by oweman: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
How does this change price of garri for market? Buhari show us your certificate[

Scan yours and post i here might as well be from idumota or somewhere in dugbe mekets
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Isiterere(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
keep on jonzing oooooo, that Yeye infinix wey dey heat up memory space anyhow

ALL IZZ WELL

Akamo5:
that is ur own phone
not my infinix zero
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Sleekydee(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
How does this change price of garri for market? Buhari show us your certificate

OMG!!!...hahahahahha this is so funny...did any1 see this.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hero10001:

Everbody knows that Seun has employed some junkies as mods.
na junkies be there name for real

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by baybeeboi: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
I sure say dis guy d use Tecno P3

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Isiterere(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2015

Maybe it's high time you throw-way your curve 4 and buy any of blackberry OS10 device.

ALL IZZ WELL

Ipledge:
If you say android they hang,what will u say. Abt blac berry
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Pecca: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
a typical nigerian undergrad researcher

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by geniusbami(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
1GB MTN data 4 just ₦1,300. Receive free ₦100 MTN airtime for referring a friend. Visit and Like our Page www.facebook.com/geniusbami1 for more.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Galadimabawa: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
which way out now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months / Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.