Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? (901 Views)

Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by poorlitician: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
We have been going out for a while, in fact a long time but from the word go, we both knew we can't get married due to religious differences. Last year, i told her to let us stop the relationship so that we can both focus on building other relationship. Moreover, being a lady, she's expected to get married within a year from now due to certain reasons. However, i have done everything to stop the relationship but she's not ready to let go. I've been acting abnormal so that she would be scared away from me but she's not. I don't know if she has ulterior motives knowing fully well that nothing like marriage would work. I'm really confused on how to end it all.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Get married
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by Oluwatosean(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by Oluwatosean(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Veralaw:
shey na space u dey book xo abi wetin.......smh

@op u re a man,frankly tell her you are no longer interested buh if she still keeps tagging, jxt ignore are nd focus on buildin another relationship
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by poorlitician: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oluwatosean:
shey na space u dey book xo abi wetin.......smh

@op u re a man,frankly tell her you are no longer interested buh if she still keeps tagging, jxt ignore are nd focus on buildin another relationship
From what I wrote, I have devised many options to tell her. But it's like that's spurning her more.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by Ab025(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
tell her u went for a medical checkup and u are HIV positive.......u will see changes i promise. if she doesn't believe u, show her some drugs to back it up...
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by lilmax(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
You are not serious about ending it
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by djeezy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
If you want to end it you will. You're not serious about it. Now pls stop disturbing us.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by guente02(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tell her that you can't continue with the relationship simple.
Prepare for the worst.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
poorlitician:

From what I wrote, I have devised many options to tell her. But it's like that's spurning her more.
Have you introduce your new girlfriend to her?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by dechandel(f): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Start dating someone else
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by dejii01(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Why not marry her? Personally, I don't see religious differences as a problem.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by poorlitician: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Have you introduce your new girlfriend to her?
I think you have the best advice here.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by poorlitician: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
dejii01:
Why not marry her? Personally, I don't see religious differences as a problem.
her dad is a Reverend, he will never agree.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by dejii01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
poorlitician:

her dad is a Reverend, he will never agree.

Ohhh, now I see.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
The same way you asked her out,should be the same way you shld end it.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tell her you slept with her Junior Sister and you for no just reason forgot to tell her

Hence,with speed of light she will Run
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her At All Cost? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Get a new g.f and introduce to her...

(1) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity / British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) / 17 Godly Dating Leading To Happy Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.