Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. (9068 Views)

Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? / Views From The Friendzone / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Beamborla(f): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some guys put themselves there. Even when you tell them NO(flashing all the shades of red light available), they wouldn't leave you alone. I've even met like two of them whom after telling them I can only deceive you, their reply to me was 'don't worry. Pls, deceive me so long we are dating'
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
chibwike:
has in ehn.......i later got her sha
sharp guy. And you downloaded the tricks you used here to help your fellow dudes. Its unfair, you're spoiling business sad sad sad sad
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by agrovick(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Omolola1:

I just want to make you happy, that's all
This new year go sweet be that. The gesture is well appreciated. Aren't u supposed to be in bed resting so as to be fresh for the week's rigours
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
dre11:

All this emoji to pass a message to mecheesy

Just whisper it and I would decode it
don't worry, let's just leave it that way grin cheesy
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by braindamage(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2015

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
missberrypop5:
don't worry, let's just leave it that way grin cheesy

Have left it
At least have being upgraded
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by KingTom(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by mzPtgemini: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
How does a girl get out of d friendzone undecided
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by ghost1718(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Hey!!!
hii
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by khia: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2015
Men if you are interested in a woman who is not ready for a relationship (with YOU) but truly likes you as a friend and wants you in her life, would you see that as a problem and stay out her life indefinitely?
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by agrovick(m): 5:43am On Jan 05, 2015
khia:
Men if you are interested in a woman who is not ready for a relationship (with YOU) but truly likes you as a friend and wants you in her life, would you see that as a problem and stay out her life indefinitely?
Yes, if and only if she is paying attention to someone else but I might stay if it's just that she is not ready for a relationship. The scenario u painted up there seems a tad selfish, she is not ready for a relationship with u yet probably because she still wants to enjoy life a little (a girl once told me this) but she wants to keep you in the background as a fall back option because she believes you have right qualities. Ori Iya mi oni gba fun iru omo be (my mother head no go gree for that kin gal)

1 Like

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Exjoker(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
Owk, Have you been in one before?
Never! I will only accept YES or NO from a girl I ask out. But I have seen a lot of people who are in the friend zone, and I have heard a lot of testimonies from people who escaped from the friend zone. Lol you of all people should know that. smiley
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by buchisom1(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2015
All these still boils down to matta of choice....u choose to b friend zone dat if u re in one...as for me der is ntin lik friend zone in my dictionary...is either u re jus a frd or u are a lover simple i choose what u re in my life...the truth remain u cant force a persi to lik or love u...if u cant b with the one u love den love the one u re wit

1 Like

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by khia: 1:24am On Jan 06, 2015
agrovick:

Yes, if and only if she is paying attention to someone else but I might stay if it's just that she is not ready for a relationship. The scenario u painted up there seems a tad selfish, she is not ready for a relationship with u yet probably because she still wants to enjoy life a little (a girl once told me this) but she wants to keep you in the background as a fall back option because she believes you have right qualities. Ori Iya mi oni gba fun iru omo be (my mother head no go gree for that kin gal)

LMAO grin grin
That's not what I meant. If her intentions are honest with you (no fall back guy) and she really and truly value your friendship but do not have a romantic chemistry connection for you will you stay or leave?
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by agrovick(m): 3:55am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin
That's not what I meant. If her intentions are honest with you (no fall back guy) and she really and truly value your friendship but do not have a romantic chemistry connection for you will you stay or leave?
I doubt if I will wait, let's put it this way I will wait subconsciously while the conscious me tries to forge another path. It's a double tragedy if after one waited, the 'show refused to commence'. Just thinking about it scares me. Does this scenario apply to you?
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by khia: 4:10am On Jan 06, 2015
agrovick:

I doubt if I will wait, let's put it this way I will wait subconsciously while the conscious me tries to forge another path. It's a double tragedy if after one waited, the 'show refused to commence'. Just thinking about it scares me. Does this scenario apply to you?

No, I'm taken. grin
So you wouldn't be her friend if you can't be her honey?
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by agrovick(m): 4:13am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

No, I'm taken. grin
Hahaha, halleluyah to that and long may it last. Wrong answer though, didn't ask if you were taken tongue
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by khia: 4:24am On Jan 06, 2015
agrovick:

Hahaha, halleluyah to that and long may it last. Wrong answer though, didn't ask if you were taken tongue

It doesn't apply to me, although I have male friends.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by agrovick(m): 4:29am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

It doesn't apply to me, although I have male friends.
grin good night/morning
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by khia: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2015
agrovick:

grin good night/morning

It's 7:30pm here. Good-nite.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by agrovick(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

It's 7:30pm here. Good-nite.
Oh, so this is the time to now wish you good night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His / My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.