Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (64561 Views)

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2015
APC might even decide to attack him to gain political point because they know any attack on him will be ascribed to PDP. That's politics for you.

Fr mbaka would have kept quite and vote for his own choice instead of the indirect campaign for APC.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Flets: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2015
The story is now very clear to any sane mind

In November, he declared GEJ the best president ever. He expected some compensation from the presidency for the campaign and none was forth coming. He tried calling PEJ but could not reach her either.

That was the reason he had to go against GEJ from his alter believing that is the sure way to get the presidency's attention.

Am sorry, But Mbaka is no man of God and holy spirit never ministered to him. He's just after his pocket at the election period.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by calfranc(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2015
The West seceding? Dem no even get mind...
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by InvertedHammer: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2015
DesChyko:
It is said that one shouldn't criticize the men of God to avoid incurring God's wrath, but Rev. Fr. Mbaka is becoming too radical to be wearing a priest's robe.
Interferring with governance should be a collective decision by Nigerian priests, not a one-man's search for recognition. Why didn't he go for a private session with GEJ all through his tenure? Now, he is campaigning as the elections are close with a method 'as worthless as open letters' instead of focusing on winning souls for God.
To whom more is given, more is expected. Fr. Mbaka is not respecting his title.
/
If only the revered Martin Luther King Jr. as a minister had stayed away from voicing out social injustice in USA and concentrated on only winning souls for God....

I hope you are somewhat intelligent enough to get my drift.

None of you castigating Fr.Mbaka is able to refute his claims by showing us the 2nd Niger bridge, the 4lanes Enugu-Osha expressway, constant power supply, lower unemployment, strong naira, refurbished refineries, reliable internal security.

He is preaching austerity measures while ordering a new private jet and increasing Aso Rock budgetary allocation for food/refreshments from N1b last year to N3b in 2015.

Until you do, I wish God manage your immediate family the way GEJ is managing Nigeria. And since you so much believe in GEJ, it should be a blessing.
\

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by thunder74(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2015
henryadex:
It was Tunde Bakare's message stoped on Chanels TV now Mbaka is crying for his life
and many people are berrating them for the truth they stand for when will
we learn? Christians awake out of your spiritual stupor and defend the cosmic world the Son
of God died for
Barrister Tunde Bakare message lost its pastoral relevance the moment he contested against PDP. Whatever he says now is the voice of opposition even if it is directly from God. His messages are tainted with malice even if he is sincere.
I guess if Fr Mbaka had known that APC will chose a pastor as its VP, he would have delivered this message since November, who knows....? He is equally qualified as Oshibajo if not more.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2015
liberty300:
I never really liked the way that man spoke most times..but anywho? Am sure this time, he'll be invited to the Vatican or worst, transferred.
I see Rev. Father Mbaka leaving the Catholic Church eventually. He never belonged there. His business empire that includes sachet water, bottled water, yoghurt, CD, anointing oil, etc reveals uncommon pursuit of worldly wealth not characteristic of the humility and service that Catholic priests are known for. Mbaka’s 19 years on the pulpit is replete with controversies and tragedy that many Catholics wish never occurred but the man revels in the attention he garners.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by kayalla(f): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
That serves him right... The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though

u see ya self.

i don't know why there re so much hypocrisies in the forum or land...

few days ago we were talking about T.B Joshua who who predicted the AirAsia crash that he didn't speak out before the crash the utube message only aired after the incident, now Father Mbaka has spoken and u re yarning trash. and how do u suggest he... He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Olaolufred(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:
He that by faith chooses God for his protector, shall find all in him that he needs or can desire. And those who have found the comfort of making the Lord their refuge, cannot but desire that others may do so. The spiritual life is protected by Divine grace from the temptations of Satan, which are as the snares of the fowler, and from the contagion of sin, which is a noisome pestilence. Great security is promised to believers in the midst of danger.
Wisdom shall keep them from being afraid without cause, and faith shall keep them from being unduly afraid. Whatever is done, our heavenly Father's will is done; and we have no reason to fear. God's people shall see, not only God's promises fulfilled, but his threatenings.

I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Jonathan met our Oyel, from Oyel Boom to Oyel Doom!! We Need Change!

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change

[size=14pt]Please sir, can you forward this video to me (fredglog2006@yahoo.co.uk)?
I do need it sir.

When I served in Imo State in 2001, I got to know this priest.
He is the first catholic priest who erased my notion that Catholics are religious only.
There are so many truly born again christians in catholic.
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka remains an hero.
If goodluck tried what he did to Azazi, he shall be eaten life by maggots.
If he feels he can dare it, Herod will ask him why he dared such.
I belong to Winner's Family.[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by jamace(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2015
My issue with Nigerian pastors/priests/imams is that the harder they preach, the society gets more corrupt. To me, they are neither preaching the right teachings nor doing the right things hence their followers are corrupt.

The effect of religion is seen in the society. A corrupt society is a product of bad pastors/priests/imams.

Pastors/priests/imams are the cause of corruption in Nigeria.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by kingthreat(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

I don't think so and so are tens of millions of Nigerian Catholics who have chosen to ignore him. If you think am joking go to igboist group on fb and sample opinions

Yeah. Even if Adeboye endorse Jonathan. Millions of his members will still go to Buhari. Thats life. As for Igbos ignoring Mbaka, I know majority of you hate Fulani/Hausas but deep in your hearts, you know Rev Mbaka was right. Apart from the Northeast, the next region suffering from federal and state maladministration is the southEast.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by valHarrison: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2015
The truth is, nobody is threatening fr mbaka, the man has lost his vision

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by NextIG(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2015
eunisam:
Na una sabi. Everybody's life is in danger as long as u live on earth.
How I wished I can like your comment a million times. May your 2015 be filled with positive testimonies. Amen!
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by demelza: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

That chukwudi44 fellow is a lost soul. Even if GEJ rapes his sisters and fingers his father, he will still vote GEJ. He has deposited his brain in Federal Bank of Otuoke and won't be able to properly reason until after the elections.
If in doubt, tap his head. The echo would confirm my diagnosis.
LMAO! grin
I just cant even! grin

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by meforyou1(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2015
God did not reveal anything to mbaka because God does not exist. The frustrated man is just angry that mama peace did not give him her number.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by samplegirl(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Good news for mr President; Anybody that Fr Mbaka predicts his election failure always wins the election.In 2003 Fr Mbaka predicted that the incumbent Governor, Dr Chimaroke will fail to be re-elected but it didn't materialize. He vowed to resign his priesthood should the Governor get re-elected. The Governor was re-elected and he completed his tenure. In 2007 he prophesied against PDP but PDP won.In 2011 the thing happened. Though the priest is a great man of God but he should leave politics for politicians and concentrate in ministry. Many evil politicians are using his ministry ground as their campaigning ground. Among all the men of God the man is highly rated for healing, deliverance and manifestation of the holy spirit but he has left the real mission and jumped into dirty politics of Nigeria.May God restore him and help us all.

I feel compelled to react to the bolded above. It would have been better if you say ''you feel'' the man is a great man of GOD''. Many today are following all manner of men and think they are men of GOD. People followed SAUL because they believed he was doing the right thing at that time untill the event on DAMASCUS road.

My point is -politics apart- if all the write up about Nov statement accredited to Fr. Mbaka and his passover campaign are all true, then I want to believe that whatever GOD he is worshiping will be embarrased.

Catholic faithfuls will surely call for my head but it dosen't matter. I know Nigerians as people who have abandoned reading the Bible and believe in worshiping individuals. To them attachment to who they see as an oracle of GOD is a sure way to heaven and that is why they believe if they die if a certain person does not come to their burial there is calamity.

One question I have to ask is did he predict Chimaraoke's failure in his re-election bid but pro Buharis and pro Mbakas are avoiding that angle. The God I serve is not the one that says something and it fails to come to pass. People should stop using the name of God in vain, it is in the ten commandment.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=Ubechu1 post=29499893]FTC
That serves him right... The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though [/quoteits a message ...he must deliver it irrespectve of persons.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by somanze: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Z
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Gboliwe: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Typical of attention seekers! This man is seriously annoying!
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by AkpanUnanam(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2015
tbagjames:
I feel men of God should be more concerned with winning souls and salvation of mankind than involving themselves in extra-religious political gibberish. God gave him a message about Goodluck, why not relay the message to him in writting or other means rather than bringing the congregation to scorn the president. However, if there are threats to your life, worry not, the God who sent you is in control.
did you mean the man of God should not have telling his member the truth
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by luckize: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by kennynelcon(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Serves u right, since u vowed not to preach on another topic except removing GEJ... anyway I know it's just fear for d unknown
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
I am an ardent Catholic and has been a keen follower of Father Mbaka over the years. On this, I am yet to rationalize the motive behind his volteface between November and now.He has a right to hold a political opinion but making such 360 degrees u-turn over a few weeks is very very disturbing to say the least.

If anyone is threatening him,it is unlikely comming from GEJ as people who have said worse things about him are yet to be harmed.

What ever he says will not stop GEJ from winning the east anyway nor stop me from still voting GEJ

It was the same Samuel that annointed Saul king that also made 360degree u turn to tell him God has abandon him and he and his generation cant continue as king.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by vicchi12(f): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2015
thunder74:

You are only right by half sir, all the prophets you mentioned did not deliver God's messages to their kings through proxy but went straight to the palaces to deliver God's message to the rulers even at the risk of their lives.

His statements that day are not messages from God to GEJ but campaign messages like the one delivered by Lai Mohammed or Pa Oyegun or Pa Buhari himself. Fr Mbaka has not said anything different from what all civil rights activists, opposition parties and some of us on this forum hv said but to now add that it was from Holy Spirit to Jonathan is what is wrong.

Even before OBJ published his celebrated letter, he made an attempt to discuss it with the president in private.

Ahem! I'm a 22 year old patriotic female...
Now, times have changed. I'm sure you do know that. Anyone can no longer have an audience with the first citizen of a country. There are protocols. And why the fussing? He didn't particularly mention Buari, he clearly stated that there needs to be "change".
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Deapexboy(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2015
In phyno voice# see smoke evrywhere#

even GOD knw say GEJ tenure dey bloody

na so GEj nyasha go dey open

#Sai buhari/osibanjo
#change come feb.
#change has kum to stay
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I know that Father Mbaka fame is because he has turned from a Roman Catholic priest to a prosperity preacher. He did not get the cash he wants fron d first lady só he begins to say thrash and claiming his life is under threat, for popularity or God knows why. Anyway Goodluck will win and that priestly attire he uses to deceive many will stand against him on the day of Judgement. Amen
You are a false prophet.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by iamceejay(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2015
tbagjames:
I feel men of God should be more concerned with winning souls and salvation of mankind than involving themselves in extra-religious political gibberish. God When you choose to love as -The Creator- loves, it sets you free. him a message about Goodluck, why not relay the message to him in writting or other means rather than bringing the congregation to scorn the president. However, if there are threats to your life, worry not, the God who sent you is in control.

Buh he never said God gave him the message.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by greatdeal1408: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

That chukwudi44 fellow is a lost soul. Even if GEJ rapes his sisters and fingers his father, he will still vote GEJ. He has deposited his brain in Federal Bank of Otuoke and won't be able to properly reason until after the elections.
If in doubt, tap his head. The echo would confirm my diagnosis.

wicked guy wink
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by tonquendo4u(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2015
Share publicity.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Neddyogu(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2015
chemali:

Any Pastor can do a volte face depending on revelation. Paul thought he was fighting God's battle with vigour while persecuting the Christians and supervising the killing of Stephen. People like u who may have looked up to him then would wonder what happened when he started preaching Christ. Peter conveniently denied Christ thrice but he became one of the most revered apostles. Fr Mbaka may have supported Jonathan but he's entitled to change whether he is a pastor or not.

But d revelations were supposed to be inspired by the 'Holy Spirit' naaaa. Abi holy spirit dey blow hot and cold at the same time ni? those examples u gave abt peter and Paul were not inspired by the holy spirit at the time of those events and they never claimed to be.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by OLADD: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though

Quite amusing that individuals who are nobodies now try to hang on politics to shod up their importance. Who's Mbaka? As far as Nigerians are concerned, he's just one of those wolves in sheep's clothing masquerading as ministers of God. They preach Hossana today, but says "crucify him tomorrow". One thing that's sacrosant is that thousands of Mbakas CANNOT and WILL NOT stop Jonathan from winning Feb 2015 election. Period.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Gboliwe: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Good news for mr President; Anybody that Fr Mbaka predicts his election failure always wins the election.In 2003 Fr Mbaka predicted that the incumbent Governor, Dr Chimaroke will fail to be re-elected but it didn't materialize. He vowed to resign his priesthood should the Governor get re-elected. The Governor was re-elected and he completed his tenure. In 2007 he prophesied against PDP but PDP won.In 2011 the thing happened. Though the priest is a great man of God but he should leave politics for politicians and concentrate in ministry. Many evil politicians are using his ministry ground as their campaigning ground. Among all the men of God the man is highly rated for healing, deliverance and manifestation of the holy spirit but he has left the real mission and jumped into dirty politics of Nigeria.May God restore him and help us all.

I didn't read past your first line because after that, I assume you are ignorant of the basics. In Imo state, this noisemaker endorsed Ohakim, ohakim is off the grid today. He didn't win. During Chimaroke's time, he faught that government and made so much noise against Sullivan who was endorsed by Chimaroke! He said he was going to remove his priesthood garment if Sullivan became governor, Sullivan not only won that election, he has been governor to the same state a second time and this loud mouth still has his priesthood garment on.

The man is a noisemaker. I have been opportuned to meet him personally and in each occasion, my spirit never agreed with his. I know he is fake! You are free to quote and insult me, but that's the truth as I know it

*Edited: Sorry, I re-read your line and realised I misunderstood you before. My apologies
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Fawklicant: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Goddex:

[size=13pt]The bolded could be the reason Mbaka was angry. Why then is he claiming the holy spirit told him?[/size]

Exactly my brother. The nigga couldn't get direct access to the pipeline, now he is crying foul to get noticed. He is always claiming people are after his life, is any man that hard to kill? I pity people who follow this fraud of a priest, always seeking cheap publicity. Wait, in a few days or week's time he will come out with a story of how armed assassins were sent to him and the 'holy spirit' rescued him and his followers will bandy the story about. He was just one local priest before now, but he is using Patience's visit to try to gain national prominence and it is working.

One point he fails to understand is that Nigeria is not Enugu, a small enclave. He will be used (as you can see, every thread about him hits the front page and the dailies) and wasted. On the national stage, he cannot come out unscathed. My advice is he threads wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.