Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. (8126 Views)

12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / 6 Things Your Life Partner Does When She Deeply Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Natasha2:
I totally agree with you. cheesy

Btw no joke with that your babe oh.
Natasha thanks alot.
She's my Angel.cant trade her for nothing!!!
By the way you telling me you do all this when in love bah? I mean from your experience
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:
Just here to read comment and I wasn't disappointed with what I see

This how the society is now
Hmmmmm

My brother hoe is the society
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:
Just here to read comment and I wasn't disappointed with what I see

This how the society is now
Hmmmmm

My brother how is the society
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
TDstarr:
its true ave seen even a runs girl do dat to her guy she really loves, just pray you really find true love
Don't mind her,
She will come here and say story for the gods amd go back doing worse than what is here. Ladies wanna form don but are very soft with the mam they love. So her case isn't different grin
Afterall i know her very well, she is my sister...

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
TDstarr:
very wrong, life opposite attracts, a player attracts good girl, but he toys with her, a good guy that is wanting a good girl meets a pretender who later takes advantage of him, harsh woman, calm man, hot man, calm woman, ugly guy beautiful wife, vice versa

dats life its only on rare cases that the like minded meet , dats what we guys call God sent
Well,
I really don't agree with you. It happens sometimes though but the truth be told, deep down what your wiring is that's only what you attract. If you've been a player all along, player's will never depart from your part. Bird of same feathers Always flock together. Its basic

Then a man after using peoples sister will come out and open his mouth that there are no good girls again, or girls do this and that, while therr are thousands of great wifes he wouldn't attract cos of who he is grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Natasha2(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Natasha thanks alot.
She's my Angel.cant trade her for nothing!!!
By the way you telling me you do all this when in love bah? I mean from your experience

You're welcome.

I haven't started doing some lol, because of distance. grin. And sometimes I feel sad about it, cos I haven't really done enough to prove my love. Hopefully this year will be different.
When you truly love someone all you want to do is look for different ways to make them happy and feel special, and the things you listed are certainly ways to prove it.

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
I must confess, I read the whole write-up and I wasn't disappointed at all. OP, ride on jhor and create more threads cos it doesn't matter if dey criticize ur write-up or not grin

Ladies who possess these qualities are close to extinction
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Natasha2:

You're welcome.

I haven't started doing some lol, because of distance. grin. And sometimes I feel sad about it, cos I haven't really done enough to prove my love. Hopefully this year will be different.
When you truly love someone all you want to do is look for different ways to make them happy and feel special, and the things you listed are certainly ways to prove it.

Yeah... That's the point dear. Distant relationship ain't easy cos am currently in one. Though i make time for us to see every 2months so we get to bond again. Not easy but it can always get better. Wish you well dear.. And don't fail to always show oga love when the opportunity arrives wink
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I must confess, I read the whole write-up and I wasn't disappointed at all. OP, ride on jhor and create more threads cos it doesn't matter if dey criticize ur write-up or not grin

Ladies who possess these qualities are close to extinction
Mhen!!!

U dey mentor many people oh, u don turn grandfather tongue
Anyways, thanks. And by the way i believe our ladies are good, and those that ain't will definitely change for the better grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:
Who says girls are just after your money? Ladies also deeply fall in love and they express it through some attributes. The level of love differ, but when she deeply loves you, she attributes some of this traits
1) She's not interested in exorbitant spending but helps you save/plan.
While some ladies find every means to eat and waste ur hard earned money, she helps u plan and even stops you from willingly spending unnecessarily on her. She cuts down her expenses just so u put the money somewhere profiting.
2) She wants to spend time with you always.
She Wants to share her experiences and activities with you cos she takes you as a part of her life. She needs you to know every details of her day
3) She buys you gifts she knows you need.
She wants to prove her love for you by getting you gifts. She hears you complain or whine over something you need and she secretly makes efforts to get them for you.
4) She buys your mum and siblings gifts, she wants to always talk to her and assist her
She likes sending gifts to your mum. Guys tend to be closer to their mum and she likes to prove her love for you by loving your mum, spends time with her and assist her. Some package gifts and send down to her no matter where she is (Like my gurl) grin grin
5) She shows you off to her family and defends you
She shows you off to her family, wants them to meet you and get to know you. She defends you in your absense when they speak of you. She protects you from spending anyhow to please them. She doesn't want them using you as a money bag even if you can affors it. wink
6) She talks about the future and marriage plans with you and how she can help

She talks abt her future and puts you in it. She wants to know how she can help, she wants to know how she fits in, she wants to know what the future holds and how you both can make it work out.

Pls feel free to add yours shocked
When you notice this things, please dont take her for granted, just love her in return.
This are my opinions gotten from experience... Shouts out to my baby!!!

Them say na Tosyn2much be oga here, so as other people dey do make i do my own too

Cc:Tosyn2much grin
TORY for Amadioha grin
the only thing our girls love deeply is money wether it is dollars or naira grin grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Beamborla(f): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nice one! Although, the points look like fairy tale to me and the problem with fairly tale is that some guys would read this now and concluded their girl friends love them not while those not in a relationship would keep looking for a 'sweet angel' with the above qualities. Anyways I think the topic of the thread should have been 'what real lovers do for each other'. So them guys too would know that it is not too much to practice the list for a girl you 'claim to love
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Natasha2(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Yeah... That's the point dear. Distant relationship ain't easy cos am currently in one. Though i make time for us to see every 2months so we get to bond again. Not easy but it can always get better. Wish you well dear.. And don't fail to always show oga love when the opportunity arrives wink

Aww thats nice, thanks for the encouragement. I haven't seen him since July last year, I'm going to see him tomorrow sha, its long overdue, na showers of love him go receive grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
lefulefu:

TORY for Amadioha grin
the only thing our girls love deeply is money wether it is dollars or naira grin grin
Unbelievers... Dollars kor!!! Naira Ni!!!
Its not all about money. Love does matter bro! And when you get to that stage, you will remember i told you wink
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by TDstarr: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Don't mind her,
She will come here and say story for the gods amd go back doing worse than what is here. Ladies wanna form don but are very soft with the mam they love. So her case isn't different grin
Afterall i know her very well, she is my sister...
lolss this gat be laughing, nice one bro
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by emperorchedda(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Thief!!!
Hw many range rover u don buy give am
By the way i said she sees what you need and tend to wanna meet that need, if your urgent need is boxers or maybe she noticed all ur boxers are ......... tongue then she has every right to get you some grin
lol ode
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
emperorchedda:
lol ode
tongue tongue tongue
I know that you know that am right grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by iyobs7(f): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hehehe...marriage plans... Madam just asked, what happens when we get married I am a catholic and you are not and there is this myth that Catholics are not true Christians, so now the question is what are we going to do?
Note: She is a die hard Catholic...
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
iyobs7:
Hehehe...marriage plans... Madam just asked, what happens when we get married I am a catholic and you are not and there is this myth that Catholics are not true Christians, so now the question is what are we going to do?
Note: She is a die hard Catholic...
Firstly who told you Catholics ain't true Christians? Secondly i doubt if that's muich of a problem. Realistically, when a woman marries a man, after the wedding holds at her church, she supposedly is supposed to start attending the man's church or they both will agree on a common ground. You are the man, and if she loves you enough, she could give up her denomination for both of you to share one. Talk about it and tell her your stands. Had similar issue with my ex.
God help una cool
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
She comes to nairaland to check your post if you have been flirting with other girls
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Natasha2:

Aww thats nice, thanks for the encouragement. I haven't seen him since July last year, I'm going to see him tomorrow sha, its long overdue, na showers of love him go receive grin
i happy for you oo
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ipledge:
She comes to nairaland to check your post if you have been flirting with other girls
Hehehehe.... Those kinda jealous gurls, smh#
If she catch u flirting.... OYO grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ipledge:
Hehehehe.... Those kinda jealous gurls, smh#
If she catch u flirting.... OYO grin...
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Natasha2:

Me is getting jealous oh tongue
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Natasha2(f): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ipledge:
i happy for you oo

aww padi mi thank you. After now I go blackout from here, you go miss me wella wink

Freest:

Me is getting jealous oh tongue

jealous ke? Ifahear grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Chimarto: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

I don't believe that cos am currently dating one of such Angels!!! wink

Really! Can I get one from you?
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Eastherbunny(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Too much advice in this world.
Don't wake me up
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by chrislu(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op remove dat Gf put wife there. Btw all my babes dey help me spend all d little money wey I dey save. Girls bad eh. I can write a nice movie script on how girls have done me strong thing in dis life. Greedy Broke bitches. Even if I fit see girl wey go dey buy me nail cutter i'll b rily grateful.
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chimarto:

Really! Can I get one from you?
Haba..

I dey share am
I can only but pray for you... Oya on your kneels my son...

As an elder...

I bless you cool
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
chrislu:
Op remove dat Gf put wife there. Btw all my babes dey help me spend all d little money wey I dey save. Girls bad eh. I can write a nice movie script on how girls have done me strong thing in dis life. Greedy Broke bitches. Even if I fit see girl wey go dey buy me nail cutter i'll b rily grateful.
Smh for you... See your life na.... Go date better gurls u dey date greedy broke bitches... Smh. Anyways i just pray for you as a brother!!!
It shall be well with you.
Start to upgrade yourself jor!!!
As an elder...

I bless you grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Too much advice in this world.
Don't wake me up
Shhhhhhhh....

Wake up jare!!! tongue
Your mates dey do night shift you dey sleep... Smh# later you go open thread dey ask should i give my girlfriend transport money? Smh# tongue
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Eastherbunny(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Shhhhhhhh....

Wake up jare!!! tongue
Your mates dey do night shift you dey sleep... Smh# later you go open thread dey ask should i give my girlfriend transport money? Smh# tongue

Oyi na my fault I just the finish and all this 2much reading the overdose my brain,
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Chimarto: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Haba..

I dey share am
I can only but pray for you... Oya on your kneels my son...

As an elder...

I bless you cool

So be it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! / A 59-year-old Man Looking Like This / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.