Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. (8140 Views)

12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / 6 Things Your Life Partner Does When She Deeply Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by myouri(f): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
According to the Post.........

I Love My Man cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by chrislu(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Smh for you... See your life na.... Go date better gurls u dey date greedy broke bitches... Smh. Anyways i just pray for you as a brother!!!
It shall be well with you.
Start to upgrade yourself jor!!!
As an elder...

I bless you grin
I Claim it!! *rings terry g's bell*
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by bettiesofttouch(f): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:
Who says girls are just after your money? Ladies also deeply fall in love and they express it through some attributes. The level of love differ, but when she deeply loves you, she attributes some of this traits
1) She's not interested in exorbitant spending but helps you save/plan.
While some ladies find every means to eat and waste ur hard earned money, she helps u plan and even stops you from willingly spending unnecessarily on her. She cuts down her expenses just so u put the money somewhere profiting.
2) She wants to spend time with you always.
She Wants to share her experiences and activities with you cos she takes you as a part of her life. She needs you to know every details of her day
3) She buys you gifts she knows you need.
She wants to prove her love for you by getting you gifts. She hears you complain or whine over something you need and she secretly makes efforts to get them for you.
4) She buys your mum and siblings gifts, she wants to always talk to her and assist her
She likes sending gifts to your mum. Guys tend to be closer to their mum and she likes to prove her love for you by loving your mum, spends time with her and assist her. Some package gifts and send down to her no matter where she is (Like my gurl) grin grin
5) She shows you off to her family and defends you
She shows you off to her family, wants them to meet you and get to know you. She defends you in your absense when they speak of you. She protects you from spending anyhow to please them. She doesn't want them using you as a money bag even if you can affors it. wink
6) She talks about the future and marriage plans with you and how she can help

She talks abt her future and puts you in it. She wants to know how she can help, she wants to know how she fits in, she wants to know what the future holds and how you both can make it work out.

Pls feel free to add yours shocked
When you notice this things, please dont take her for granted, just love her in return.
This are my opinions gotten from experience... Shouts out to my baby!!!

Them say na Tosyn2much be oga here, so as other people dey do make i do my own too

Cc:Tosyn2much grin
. On point.
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by chrislu(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Smh for you... See your life na.... Go date better gurls u dey date greedy broke bitches... Smh. Anyways i just pray for you as a brother!!!
It shall be well with you.
Start to upgrade yourself jor!!!
As an elder...

I bless you grin
I claim it!! *rings terry G's bell.
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by iphex(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Very true Op. I met one few months ago and I'm not even thinking of loosing her because she's one in a million
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by nairalife2013(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dis is ma wife nau!
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Stanleyafam(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Only the ones with flat nyash n not too fine face can do this
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by ABEngine(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Ok first of all, those seeking sacrificial lambs kindly note my love is an "Undying" love.

7) Note her age, she MUST be 35 & above being humbled by nature, karma and experience.

cool Net gains on investment, NPV vs. FV have been tactically factored in. (Bros you MUST pay o!)

9) Trademarks of deceit are still imbedded herein, they don't just act the script they author same.

Anyway, the SHE in Ops reference is still out there for you & I
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 6:22am On Jan 06, 2015
myouri:
According to the Post.........

I Love My Man cheesy cheesy grin
Lol... Are you sure
Oya tell me the truth i wont tell nobody #Opens ear# grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2015
ABEngine:
Ok first of all, those seeking sacrificial lambs kindly note my love is an "Undying" love.

7) Note her age, she MUST be 35 & above being humbled by nature, karma and experience.

cool Net gains on investment, NPV vs. FV have been tactically factored in. (Bros you MUST pay o!)

9) Trademarks of deceit are still imbedded herein, they don't just act the script they author same.

Hmmmmmm

I think that is a reasonable comment. They are still available. Every man should work on being a good man so we attract good and decent women and not keep playing and expect a good one to appear from no where...

Karma is really a bitchee wink
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Only the ones with flat nyash n not too fine face can do this
Smh#

See ur life na... So na big yansh and fine face you dey find? You're on a long thing....

At this stage i don't think beauty should be a top priority. Its good, i mean perfect to be with a very pretty lady, true, but it shouldn't be your criteria for choosing else we miss the essence and end up with gold diggers who exchange their beauty for your money...

Be wise bro, settle down, but with a gurl having core intrinsic values...
Goodmrn
grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2015
bettiesofttouch:
. On point.
I have a witness in the house...

Someone shout halleluyah.!!!
Obviously you're gulty... Well if you are, that's a good thing. That means oga is lucky to have you in his life wink

Just keep it up...
As an elder----

I bless you grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by myouri(f): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Freest:

Lol... Are you sure
Oya tell me the truth i wont tell nobody #Opens ear# grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin.. *whispers* I'm very Sure tongue
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Eastherbunny:

Oyi na my fault I just the finish and all this 2much reading the overdose my brain,
Your brain needs overhauling... Or reformatting
Kneel down make i pray for you...

As an elder---

I bless you grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2015
myouri:
grin grin grin grin grin grin.. *whispers* I'm very Sure tongue
Then oga must be proud to have u in his life... Sha tk good care of him huh!!!
And by the way, goodmrn and trust u slept well
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Stanleyafam(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Freest:

Smh#

See ur life na... So na big yansh and fine face you dey find? You're on a long thing....

At this stage i don't think beauty should be a top priority. Its good, i mean perfect to be with a very pretty lady, true, but it shouldn't be your criteria for choosing else we miss the essence and end up with gold diggers who exchange their beauty for your money...

Be wise bro, settle down, but with a gurl having core intrinsic values...
Goodmrn
grin grin grin

Thanks bro..well i've had my fair share wt pretty ladies and it ain't nice at all..there is 100% truth in ur words
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by myouri(f): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2015
Freest:

Then oga must be proud to have u in his life... Sha tk good care of him huh!!!
And by the way, goodmrn and trust u slept well
Lol. YeAa..He feels blessed too grin grin grin.

GoodMorning..Sure, I slept like a baby and didn't wantu wake up grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2015
myouri:
Lol. YeAa..He feels blessed too grin grin grin.

GoodMorning..Sure, I slept like a baby and didn't wantu wake up grin
Pls wake up oh, or 'Want to wake up' oooh... We still need u on planet earth.
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Stanleyafam:

Thanks bro..well i've had my fair share wt pretty ladies and it ain't nice at all..there is 100% truth in ur words
You welcome bro...

We that's has got experience dating pretty ladies know from experience that's not a trophy... Especially when it comes to a serious relationship!!!

cool
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by myouri(f): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Freest:

Lol..so I'm using NL from planet pluto abbu tongue grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by myouri(f): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Freest:

Lol..so I'm using NL from planet pluto abbi tongue grin
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Cruzeiro(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
story for the dogs
grin rotflmao @ this... Ur comment says a lot abt who u myt be.
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by ireneony(f): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Cruzeiro:
grin rotflmao @ this... Ur comment says a lot abt who u myt be.
how?
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Cruzeiro(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
how?

story for de dogs is de appropriate response here but, lets jst say i cn infer dt u av a dissenting view.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached / Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.