Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. (33635 Views)

How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2015
trust me no lady would resort 2 such life unless d situation warants that
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Not all ladies though, but following men now pay more than graduate jobs and since they receive daily pay, they become richer than monthly earners who wait only after 30 to 31 days before alert enters. The hotel where i work, i see things and i just pity married women who think their husband's are faithful.... Young girls chopping madams personal d**k.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by NwaJesusteete(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Ok na omachancha come answer this question
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Smartestelvis:
trust me no lady would resort 2 such life unless d situation warants that
Don't be so sure............
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2015
remsonik:
Well I know a countless number of girls that moved down to Lagos, couldnt secure a job they started learning handwork and now they have started their business. Many move down to the city cos a lot of opportunities abound here. Why sit down in the village jobless and penniless when there are places where you can make use of the opportunities there.
Humans dont usually thrive in their comfort zone

exactly, i know people who moved to the city and have achieved something with their lives
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2015
tebirim:
Not all ladies though, but following men now pay more than graduate jobs and since they receive daily pay, they become richer than monthly earners who wait only after 30 to 31 days before alert enters. The hotel where i work, i see things and i just pity married women who think their husband's are faithful.... Young girls chopping madams personal d**k.... cheesy
grincheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by chigoizie7(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
There are times we need to ask ourselves questions and answer them truthfully.

What I’m talking about today is the reason some ladies will leave everyone they know in a state and go to the city to stay without a job or handwork.

Personaly I don’t see why anyone will love to leave his or her beloved family to spend time in another part of the country without a genuine reason.

Their(ladies) reasons most times are, They want money, spouse, They need to be free from parents and everyone they know, a job etc but they don't know that in so doing they have pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Thats why you see them Being used in the relationships, Guys see them as spare parts element and not wife materials, the very unfortunate ones are being killed for ritual purposes.

It breaks my heart to see the pitiable life they live here.
You see them cooking and washing for guys. Some are even married without their parent's knowledge. On sundays they would be praying for a guy to ask them to cook for him so that at least their would be something to eat. Crazy things like that.

There are those that have moved into the permanent site(Prostitution).

There is one around here, the only time she sleep at home is when she is seeing her period. No job, oh sorry, she is got a job. Her job is her relationship, she is got more than five guys that are dating her.

And there some (goshcry) that date sugar-mummies(lesbian sugar-mummies).

Typing the stuffs they do here just to survive will definitely give me keypadtriosis.

I know that some of them do succeed and make money but every other thing seems to be against them.

My questions are:

1: Why leave your village when you know that you don't have anything serious to do in the city?

2: Is the money worth what they pass through?

Hian, those are the ones born naturally to do ashawo for the rest of their lives, even if dem marry sef, na ashawo sure pass.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmmm.
Nne biko take am easy o grin

Good morning big broda!
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2015
sokera:
Don't judge anyone because you dont know where they are coming from and what problems confroting them . Just live your life , help the the needy and be real .
Nah preaching abi gospeling

Who is judging who here?

Some of these ladies are from good homes, their parents have money but they ain't cool with their parents.

And listen, prostitution is no solution to any problem.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't be so sure............
pray ur sis dont fall into a predicament where ppl depnds on her n much presure weighs on her shoulders too,

2 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2015
MissSlimbody:

They are some quotes people jst assume are in d bible e.g Heaven help those that help themselves. cheesy

And you're still arguing blindly,

this is no assumption, go and ask your parents, abi you don leave your parents house and move to the city too? lol
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
hahahahahaha...

Majority of Christians that use the quote have never bothered to check it up in the bible............

but is it in the bible ?
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2015
Smartestelvis:
pray ur sis dont fall into a predicament where ppl depnds on her n much presure weighs on her shoulders too,
Those people that depend on her, what happened to them, can't they work?

BTW, I have no sister that's still single. No headache at all.

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by iSmalles(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Hezekiah 6 v1

Maybe (shrugs)
MissSlimbody:

They are some quotes people jst assume are in d bible e.g Heaven help those that help themselves. cheesy
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by 2rez: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2015
@ op, it z called HUSTLING FO GREENER PASTURE. Som baez no wan gree again oh now adayz grin.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by carik(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2015
juianne95:
OP,d money is worth it...

Money makes d world go round

Even d bible says "owo ni keke ihinrere"

Hmmm
You know bou it shey
Gist us
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Kingsasian(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Just as guys leave their parents house to the cities in search of jobs likewise the ladies. Some if not most of these ladies are graduates too and most of them are not comfortable living in the same house with their parents doing and contributing nothing and lets not forget that many of them are the eldest child in the family too. Yes, some go into the cities for jst no reason but most of them have good reasons. Do u want to tell me that the likes of Allison-madueke, Oduah, and our minister of info in this country got to their respectable heights from their parents house? Of course not but at least many of our ladies who left for the cities have been able to establish their own businesses like fashion homes, salons, boutiques but to mention a few. Lets not generalise these ladies, not all go into prostitution when they leave their parents home.

4 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2015
I don't know o, I still live with my family.

I'm here to read comments .
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by freezyprinzy(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2015
juianne95:
Waiting to read comments,cos I v notin to contribute

Mk I bring traffic..

Iya enusmith,karchisbarbie

Come n cracking your brain n answer question
z d brain coconut? Y dem go "crack" am?
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Shebi na guys dey look for independent ladies

4 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Brugo(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2015
juianne95:

Lol. Which Bible?
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by laiza(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2015
juianne95:

I refuse to agree with you 100% because in most cases the money might solve your problems but only for awhile....till the craving sets in and drugs, alcohol then sex becomes a way of life. How many girls that emigrated from the village have a good testimony or something tangible to show for it? Less than 15%. Now do the math and you realize patience is actually a virtue.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by abdoolorunwa(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2015
it was not as bad as it is now.u will agree wit me dat d gains from d resources we r blessed wit in dis country is enuf to go round every citizen,young or old.bt as youths divided in thoughts n diversities we fail to see dat our fathers who r beta placed to change our situations r only enriching demselves wit our resources.just imagine dangote for example,virtually every produceable stuff he does,na only him go chop,in dat aspect employment is limited.he can decide d price of cement.if only a few hold d key to our resources what do u expect from d majority who r youths to engage in.d few youths who strive r either self employed or r earning less dan 20000,d rest may resort to prostitution/robbery as d case may be.its being 16 yrs of PDP slavery,we need change.it mustn't be APC.bt definitely not PDP.else we r finished as a people
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2015
That is why this thing is getting increasingly dangerous as more and more ladies see their body as money making apparatus.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Laredojohn(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2015
So sad some even go into drug peddling, know of a young lady like that who once stays in my area, she takes drugs outside naija, she lives cool, rides a nice car, has a home guy, sad that she was finally executed in one of the Asian countries, without her family back in the village even seeing her corpse , gals feel hustling to survive is all cool, but hustle the right way berra than the crappy way. God help our country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by ELGREF(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2015
You want them to remain in village and die there with their dreams?free everbody to fight for their dreams, find a way to to stack for money to raise and to lived a, good life

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Certifiedboss: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I wish I knew why they do that, because I can't do it. Though I wanna believe there are locations they target e.g Lagos. This is a place you can "easily" get a job even if it's waitress or shop-attendant.

In the absence of that, I guess they are just breaking outta their comfort zone, not allowing the fear of the unknown restrain them.
If guys can do it without being tagged gigolos - why can't girls...ladies, do same?

Have you ever heard of someone who speaks well of guys who sleep with older married women? There's never a way you can justify using your body as a means of livelihood both male and female. If you do it doesn't mean it's right, don't tag it as breaking out of your comfort zone. A hoe is a hoe, there are other ways out if you think with your head rather than thinking with the vagina

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Ephemmm: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Some have petty job, some survive through family/relative supports, but majority survives by getting HND in multi-datings. tongue tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2015
He he he he. Funny men always complaining about women.

Now they want the dear ladies to remain in the village not get a better life for themselves. He he he he he.

When this dear women just looking for a better life ask men for help, the men want to sleep with them before they even drop 5000 bucks to return to village. Some mean men I tell ya. The men turned the nice chics into low life hustlers.

Always lamenting. Its the worst cases they see the women peddling drugs, the roadside prostitutes and runs chics. They love sad, hard and bad stories. He he he he he.

Just want to keep the women silent and obedient. Some scared men. He he he he he

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? / My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.