Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. (33641 Views)

How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 12:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Industrial mathematics
juianne95:
ya..which field?
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
Industrial mathematics
m in biomedical technology...too bad
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Nice course you got,hope u will be able to keep it up wit good grades ,get pretty good at it so you may get a scholarship into europe ,u will really appreciate vict course over here.but i can guess u didnt apply for that course your self,may be you went for medics
juianne95:
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Nice course you got,hope u will be able to keep it up wit good grades ,get pretty good at it so you may get a scholarship into europe ,u will really appreciate that course over here.but i can guess u didnt apply for that course your self,may be you went for medics
juianne95:
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
Nice course you got,hope u will be able to keep it up wit good grades ,get pretty good at it so you may get a scholarship into europe ,u will really appreciate that course over here.but i can guess u didnt apply for that course your self,may be you went for medics
No..i applied for it wt d mind set of doin masters in india

Which oda countries do u know dat offer a good master program in it..

We dnt rilli do much practical here..jx theory theory
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2015
Thats d trouble wit our edu system in my country,all theory.had enough of that in my first degree,dem almost ruin my brain.but y india,hope u do not intend to add witch craft to your degree[haha!,just kidding]because i hav never loved vict part one bit!they still discriminate indirectly, u know?
juianne95:

No..i applied for it wt d mind set of doin masters in india

Which oda countries do u know dat offer a good master program in it..

We dnt rilli do much practical here..jx theory theory
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 1:03am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
Thats d trouble wit our edu system in my country,all theory.had enough of that in my first degree,dem almost ruin my brain.but y india,hope u do not intend to add witch craft to your degree[haha!,just kidding]because i hav never loved vict part one bit!they still discriminate indirectly, u know?

They have d best medical system that's y
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2015
U so sure ma?lived in the federal capital,the india guys there keep messing up our people wit bad diagnoses.got some friends doing medicals in Malaysia and two in Russia you mind?
juianne95:

They have d best medical system that's y
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 1:11am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
U so sure ma?lived in the federal capital,the india guys there keep messing up our people wit bad diagnoses.got some friends doing medicals in Malaysia and two in Russia you mind?
no whams....m nt into medicine per se mind u...d technology aspects...jx list d countries lemme Google dem

It's jx dat I saw a good college of biomedical tech in india
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Is the course more like bio tech?dont think i hav heard of that before , i mean the combinations.would be leaving for home tomorow, already wit my tickets.mind e mail?
juianne95:
no whams....m nt into medicine per se mind u...d technology aspects...jx list d countries lemme Google dem

It's jx dat I saw a good college of biomedical tech in india
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 1:17am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
Is the course more like bio tech?dont think i hav heard of that before , i mean the combinations.would be leaving for home tomorow, already wit my tickets.mind e mail?
got a flat ba3...Google it biomedical technology
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 1:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Would do,but u didnt answer my question
juianne95:
got a flat ba3...Google it biomedical technology
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 1:22am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
Would do,but u didnt answer my question
sure
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 1:27am On Jan 06, 2015
Your moniker looks like juliane, abi my sight are bad?
juianne95:
sure
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 1:29am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
Your moniker looks like juliane, abi my sight are bad?
it's supposed to be julianne..made a mistake dat I cnt correct grin grin
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Ok,putting my baggages together,outght to hav moved since 3 days ago, d wheather has bin very unfriendly thats why.i think u should go to bed now dont u think so?after all you've got good company since few hours
juianne95:
it's supposed to be julianne..made a mistake dat I cnt correct grin grin
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
There are times we need to ask ourselves questions and answer them truthfully.

What I’m talking about today is the reason some ladies will leave everyone they know in a state and go to the city to stay without a job or handwork.

Personaly I don’t see why anyone will love to leave his or her beloved family to spend time in another part of the country without a genuine reason.

Their(ladies) reasons most times are, They want money, spouse, They need to be free from parents and everyone they know, a job etc but they don't know that in so doing they have pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Thats why you see them Being used in the relationships, Guys see them as spare parts element and not wife materials, the very unfortunate ones are being killed for ritual purposes.

It breaks my heart to see the pitiable life they live here.
You see them cooking and washing for guys. Some are even married without their parent's knowledge. On sundays they would be praying for a guy to ask them to cook for him so that at least their would be something to eat. Crazy things like that.

There are those that have moved into the permanent site(Prostitution).

There is one around here, the only time she sleep at home is when she is seeing her period. No job, oh sorry, she is got a job. Her job is her relationship, she is got more than five guys that are dating her.

And there some (goshcry) that date sugar-mummies(lesbian sugar-mummies).

Typing the stuffs they do here just to survive will definitely give me keypadtriosis.

I know that some of them do succeed and make money but every other thing seems to be against them.

My questions are:

1: Why leave your village when you know that you don't have anything serious to do in the city?

2: Is the money worth what they pass through?

What parent would allow their daughter to go to a city where she has no relatives nor job (not job for mouth but with confirmation/employment letter)

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
bukatyne:

What parent would allow their daughter to go to a city where she has no relatives nor job (not job for mouth but with confirmation/employment letter)
Many people ain't cool with their parents.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by bukatyne(f): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Many people ain't cool with their parents.

True that
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by hotgunz(m): 7:29am On Feb 15, 2015
They will say used wat u have to get wat u wan that s dere job
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by noucompact(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Name de same thing
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Truckpusher(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Village ashawo or city ashawo ussssssssssh wan beta pass? cheesy
Ashawo for village tombo joint and ashawo for TRANSCORP na the same? grin
grin grin
You've never disappointed with your answers I swear.

In fact I wan begin follow you up and down like village bingo Sharp Sharp grin cheesy
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by noucompact(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2015
But politician and lawyers who lie pass
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2015
juianne95:
Waiting to read comments,cos I v notin to contribute

Mk I bring traffic..

Iya enusmith,karchisbarbie kachisbarbie

Come n cracking your brain n answer question

I wish I knew why they do that, because I can't do it. Though I wanna believe there are locations they target e.g Lagos. This is a place you can "easily" get a job even if it's waitress or shop-attendant.

In the absence of that, I guess they are just breaking outta their comfort zone, not allowing the fear of the unknown restrain them.
If guys can do it without being tagged gigolos - why can't girls...ladies, do same?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by sokera: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Don't judge anyone because you dont know where they are coming from and what problems confroting them . Just live your life , help the the needy and be real .
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by jerrymej(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
I'm here to read comments smiley

Same too!

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Truckpusher(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2015
ulaa:
Who told you every family is loving or supportive, some family members are worst than satan. Most of the ladies you are talking about, come from bad homes. Don't be quick to judge.
Hmmm.
Nne biko take am easy o grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2015
juianne95:
OP,d money is worth it...

Money makes d world go round

Even d bible says "owo ni keke ihinrere"

money answereth all things
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
How do you define judgement?
wen one has nofin 2 say he starts attackin words
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by remsonik(f): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2015
Well I know a countless number of girls that moved down to Lagos, couldnt secure a job they started learning handwork and now they have started their business. Many move down to the city cos a lot of opportunities abound here. Why sit down in the village jobless and penniless when there are places where you can make use of the opportunities there.
Humans dont usually thrive in their comfort zone

7 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by jerrymej(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2015
juianne95:
OP,d money is worth it...

Money makes d world go round

Even d bible says "owo ni keke ihinrere"

Your Bible the lie be that oo!
You're even lying to the extent you 're using the BIBLE (my precious word) to hide...
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2015
MissSlimbody:

No be bible talk dat 1 ooo, na we christians dey talk am.

are you sure your a Christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? / My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.