Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. (33929 Views)

How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
I no provoke oo.

Apologies not accepted?

It is
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
It is
Thancuuu

#Happy

I will buy jenka chewing gum for you tonight just to show you how happy I am.

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:

O boy dis got me laffing
Think am nah

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Thancuuu

#Happy

I will buy jenka chewing gum for you tonight just to show you how happy I am.

No wahala...I wnt eat so dere will b space for d chewing gum..

Jx bring it on time bfor hunger finish me
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by TV01(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
There are times we need to ask ourselves questions and answer them truthfully.

Not just truth, but also understanding.

Once you understand that your typical womans primary driver is her own utility and comfort - not her kids welfare and certainly not her husbands happiness - you'll understand.

Work with it.

TV

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
OP,d money is worth it...

Money makes d world go round

Even d bible says "owo ni keke ihinrere"
Translate
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Translate
ehhmm...Money is the vehicle if evangelism I tink
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by MissSlimbody(f): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
ehhmm...Money is the wheel of evangelism
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=MissSlimbody post=29512280][/quote]m I not correct??
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by MissSlimbody(f): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
m I not correct??

Vehicle, wheel, same noni jare smiley

Wat matter most na make "Ihinrere" continue 2 dey move.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Vehicle, wheel, same noni jare smiley

Wat matter most na make "Ihinrere" continue 2 dey move.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by elantraceey(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
I wouldn't have asked you if you were like one of them

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
They do runz..
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by spankyflex(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Village ashawo or city ashawo ussssssssssh wan beta pass? cheesy
Ashawo for village tombo joint and ashawo for TRANSCORP na the same? grin
kray-kray welcome back. hope u had a fun filled holiday?
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Etetejake(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
OP,d money is worth it...

Money makes d world go round

Even d bible says "owo ni keke ihinrere"

money makes all them bad bitchies pull off.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Etetejake:

money makes all them bad bitchies pull off.
undecided undecided undecided..na u talk am
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Etetejake(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
They are in the city to make money. this is one reason u don't c true love in the city. shine your eyes or u might just be a good paying job to a jobless girl in the city.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Etetejake(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
undecided undecided undecided..na u talk am

the speed at which u replied is just too much for me to comprehend. Is it possible that u leave inside the net? or ar u an answering maching?
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Etetejake:

the speed at which u replied is just too much for me to comprehend. Is it possible that u leave inside the net? or ar u an answering maching?
m obviously jobless na...oya talk anoda one
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Etetejake(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
m obviously jobless na...oya talk anoda one

am Sorry if I hurt u. I didn't mean to. I was just joking.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Etetejake:

am Sorry if I hurt u. I didn't mean to. I was just joking.
I ddnt say u hurt me oo..

undecided undecided
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Etetejake(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
I ddnt say u hurt me oo..

undecided undecided

K.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Icekeeng(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
They are not the ones I am talking about.How do they feed?
what are they doing in the city?
elder brother to prostitution
Job seekers are diff
The post says "without job or handwork"
there is no list sir.

He's only suggesting what he thinks may be the answer na, see as you wire question like say na interview....... Anyways, that aside. I think exposure and exaggeration of the urban life is a major cause in rural areas!
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2015
I do not want to think he jumped into conclusion madam.what he said is 95%true and you ladies all know about this.i wont be suprised even when checked. to find out dat some of them ladies stayin online wit us on this forum do such tins.how many ladies in the city live with their parents or even very close relatives?they are either in sales job in shops or cleaning staff wit some agents.they do not have hand work or even attempt school!how can a reasonable young man come for most of them?i live in the federal capital and 95% of the ladies fall into the op's categories pls.they show up at beer parlours and the likes to woo people into evil activities.lots of them even get kidnapped or killed for ritual purposes along the federal roads.so lets not discourage this nice write up with sentiments you few ladies are trying to bring up.some one is even asking why he is asking questions as if they are one of them.some of this ladies are your town and kins ladies if you do your maths well.I AM NOT JUDGing ANY ONE O!GOD FORBID!
juianne95:
jumping to conclusion,u can't jx mk assumptions out of ur own observation

5 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
I do not want to think he jumped into conclusion madam.what he said is 95%true and you ladies all know about this.i wont be suprised even when checked. to find out dat some of them ladies stayin online wit us on this forum do such tins.how many ladies in the city live with their parents or even very close relatives?they are either in sales job in shops or cleaning staff wit some agents.they do not have hand work or even attempt school!how can a reasonable young man come for most of them?i live in the federal capital and 95% of the ladies fall into the op's categories pls.they show up at beer parlours and the likes to woo people into evil activities.lots of them even get kidnapped or killed for ritual purposes along the federal roads.so lets not discourage this nice write up with sentiments you few ladies are trying to bring up.some one is even asking why he is asking questions as if they are one of them.some of this ladies are your town and kins ladies if you do your maths well.I AM NOT JUDGing ANY ONE O!GOD FORBID!
shocked shocked :osince morning matter??...ah don hear u
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Tnk u ma,u've not gone to bed yet?abi u live in uk lik me?
juianne95:
shocked shocked :osince morning matter??...ah don hear u
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:30am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
Tnk u ma,u've not gone to bed yet?abi u live in uk lik me?
nah...nt feeling sleepy
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Hope all is well?why will sleep elude you while we get deprived of it over here because of the time variation
juianne95:
nah...nt feeling sleepy
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
Hope all is well?why will sleep elude you while we get deprived of it over here because of the time variation
well maybe cos I dnt v anitin to do during d day till sch resumes..so v been busy doin notin
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by gidjah(m): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2015
You mean you'v been sleeping all tru d day?may be you might be able to help me with some research work depending on your course[thats if my judgements r pretty ok]sch,course?
juianne95:
well maybe cos I dnt v anitin to do during d day till sch resumes..so v been busy doin notin
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:40am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
You mean you'v been sleeping all tru d day?may be you might be able to help me with some research work depending on your course[thats if my judgements r pretty ok]sch,course?
ya..which field?
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2015
The spirit of adventure? undecided

There is nothing wrong with wanting to try out another way of living this one life we are gifted on earth. For some people, to exist in the mundane equates to a constant chokehold; why wouldn't some girls risk all to take a chance? I can't say I wouldn't.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.