Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26444 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by nembudziya(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2015
gsainttrinity:
What i am still trying to clearify here is that if Nigerian men cheats, it has nothing to do with our culture or custom of our tradition.

I give example: my grand father married two wives but even after his death, his wives (all late now) always eulogise on how he was a principled man that never had concubines (cheating in their own terms).

But he had two wives. Polygamy was the acceptable law of the community (same way monogamy has replaced it in recent times).
He married a secound wife because he needed more children which was very excential since he needed more hands to work in his hectares of agricultural farmland (i visited a part of it recently my brother no be joke o. In ten years you can not clear the potion of farmland they cultivated every season.) this he did without tractor, herbicide or harvester. Just his hoe and cutlass.

But my grand mother couldn't give birth to more kid due to age and strength so the man got a younger wife that produced his additional labourers in his vine yard.

No body should generalise on the attitude of a people without understanding the dynamics of their existence (NIGERIA)

Modern Nigerian men cheat on their foreign partners because they are a means to an end. This is a result of a situation which would require another lengthy text to kowatiate.

My homie All4naija you have been away from home too long try and comeback so that you understood your fellow country men better.

There are always two sides to a coin.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah, what a joke! But word up, nigga, kakakakakakakakakaka!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Sybella: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Based on those i personally know, some are cool, funny, open-minded .... but some can be rude and too straightforward.... there is no big differences with other african guys.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by meobizy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lol at “non-Nigerian women.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.