Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26393 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 12:47am On Jan 19, 2015
all4naija:
Then stop lying, you big liar! angry lipsrsealed

You know I am not lying, you remember what went down.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by JiggamanGh: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2015
all4naija:
Then stop lying, you big liar! angry lipsrsealed

Does it change the fact that you are a product of a greencard. grin

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by JiggamanGh: 12:59am On Jan 19, 2015
khia:

You know I am not lying, you remember what went down.

What's up khia, How r u doing?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How are you, stinky psycho?! angry angry angry
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What's up khia, How r u doing?

Hello sweetheart how are you doing, I haven't heard from you in awhile.
I am doing great I'm just putting some of these trolls in their places as always *you know how we do it* grin grin grin
Happy New Year To You.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2015
all4naija:

How are you, stinky psycho?! angry angry angry

So Gay!!!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
khia:

So Gay!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by JiggamanGh: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2015
khia:

Hello sweetheart how are you doing, I haven't heard from you in awhile.
I am doing great I'm just putting some of these trolls in their places as always *you know how we do it* grin grin grin
Happy New Year To You.

Happy new year to you, I hope the new year brings you many joy. I am happy to see you slaying all4naija. Nairaland has been quite boring recently.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Happy new year to you, I hope the new year brings you many joy. I am happy to see you slaying all4naija. Nairaland has been quite boring recently.

Yes Nairaland is very boring it has too many kids as members.
Not4naija has to be put in her place she is the same miserable, racist lunatic that she has always been.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Maamin(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2015
voodoo85:

wheres my name

Are you white or a bleached naija gal? angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maamin:

Are you white or a bleached naija gal? angry

grin

Something is wrong with your eyes?

3 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Maamin(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
voodoo85:

I love picking on ur fake white a$$ grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maamin:

I love picking on ur fake white a$$ grin grin

couldn't care less about what u love
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ask me about lovely Ghanaians I ll tell you
Love my in laws wink

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by smsdigito: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
V0lv0:
There is really no set answer because all Nigerian men are not the same. You will get the good and the bad so I don't want to generalise and say they are all x, y, z

However i will mention a few characteristics that I feel is a bit more common. They are very persistent in what they want, religious, confident and kinda loud.

At the end of the day. They are just men like any other men
nice opinion , buh are u a brand of car? shocked
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Oh,it is something you couldn't provide any fact to. The sad thing is that you still keep on holding to the lie that you have been telling, liar! angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
voodoo85:

Is that you on your profile image?I have always thought you were a South African black living in Township.

What do you think about Nigerian men on relationship?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nayah:
Love my in laws wink
cry cry cry
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nayah:
Love my in laws wink
You made a very big mistake by not dating a Nigerian. You don't know what you are missing! grin cool
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Hogsmead: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
all4naija:
Is that you on your profile image?I have always thought you were a South African black living in Township.

If they are all like you,I give up kiss kiss undecided
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hogsmead:

If they are all like you,I give up kiss kiss undecided
Why would you give up on a guy like me with swag? I like you anyway. cool
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
all4naija:

sucks. don't know how to deal with women in long relationship, though in bed really good
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
all4naija:
You made a very big mistake by not dating a Nigerian. You don't know what you are missing! grin cool
Why you wanted me to date you dear grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
cry cry cry
Honey Nigerians are not attracted to Caneroonian female so I had to go find my way elsewhere boo what could I do cheesy
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
cry cry cry
But I need to tell you the truth you are my favourite Nigerian guy if you were close to me I would tell you face to face this is for you

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nayah:

But I need to tell you the truth you are my favourite Nigerian guy if you were close to me I would tell you face to face this is for you
Honestly this means a lot coming from you, grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
Honestly this means a lot coming from you, grin
That was the aim dear wink
Unfortunately I can t tell you this face to face
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nayah:

Honey Nigerians are not attracted to Caneroonian female so I had to go find my way elsewhere boo what could I do cheesy
Yeah I was like that too, till I went to Ikom, prior to that my thoughts about camerounians was that they were ugly. But you and other fine sisters have changed that mentality grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nayah:

That was the aim dear wink
Unfortunately I can t tell you this face to face
Yeah really sad though. sad but I'll take the online you option over the no you option grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah I was like that too, till I went to Ikom, prior to that my thoughts about camerounians was that they were ugly. But you and other fine sisters have changed that mentality grin
Nigerians know that Cameroonians are more than fine the whole Continent knows that a South African pool put Cameroonian females on top 3 of the most attractive African ladies . Seriously they are ...
Cameroonian father don't want us to marry Nigerians because they say they re not honest and dangerous Lool that a the reason why you guys won t see a lot of Francophone getting married with Nigerians while many of your brothers want them
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah really sad though. sad but I'll take the online you option over the no you option grin
Lool still in Nigeria??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.