Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26390 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
SemuhleB:
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

P.S no offence intended. This is simple my opinion
awhh so if i tell u dat u have pretty eyes does dat make me a flirt? cheesy
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Tantidora(f): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
My encounter with them..,
well some are good/bad
i love their daring attitude, hw some of them took risk to get to the top
they knw hw to make thier lover feels good, both in bed and off bed..
Wh@ i detest abt some of them is their lust for teeange girls (13-17)...
The arogance some of them display...... Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
blackpanther25:
What do you really think of Nigerian men?
embarassed grin stop hiding your face, let me see you well, then i will answer you
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Popowaa: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
I love their confidence,very caring,they know how hustle,very generous and thoughtful.Always there when u need them.I love their swag too but chai they like that thing that lies underneath the skirt and will do anything to taste it.Good at lying and cheating too,but in all what I love most about them is their never give up spirit.Naija men rock.

7 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by blackpanther25(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mondisweets:
embarassed grin stop hiding your face, let me see you well, then i will answer you
Come on now. This is your chance to finally share what you think about us wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
blackpanther25:
Come on now. This is your chance to finally share what you think about us wink
You already know like every other country you have the good and the bad na cheesy
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by T3Amo(f): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Popowaa:
I love their confidence,very caring,they know how hustle,very generous and thoughtful.Always there when u need them.I love their swag too but chai they like that thing that lies underneath the skirt and will do anything to taste it.Good at lying and cheating too,but in all what I love most about them is their never give up spirit.Naija men rock.
where are you from? I thought you were Nigerian
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by blackpanther25(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mondisweets:
You already know like every other country you have the good and the bad na cheesy
So that's all that you think Lol fair enough smiley
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
blackpanther25:
So that's all that you think Lol fair enough smiley
grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'm not on the list but I have a coworker he said he is from Edo.
Nice Guy, good husband and he invited me to a dinner with his family smiley
During a time I was new to the city I didn't know many people, me and his wife had a good time and see each other til today
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
SemuhleB:
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

P.S no offence intended. This is simple my opinion

Damn God wasn't sleeping when he created you!
I have always prayed for a lady with beautiful genes like yours to be the mother of my children.
Hope you wouldn't mind my humble assertiveness
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by blackpanther25(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Popowaa:
Thanks Chale. Gh girls always showing us much luv smiley
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by blackpanther25(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
jenoncam:
I'm not on the list but I have a coworker he said he is from Edo.
Nice Guy, good husband and he invited me to a dinner with his family smiley
During a time I was new to the city I didn't know many people, me and his wife had a good time and see each other til today
smiley
this thread is not merely for those on the list. Any non-nigerian female is welcome to comment. Where are you from?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
lefulefu:

awhh so if i tell u dat u have pretty eyes does dat make me a flirt? cheesy

No it doesn't you just spoke the gospel truth.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
blackpanther25:
this thread is not merely for those on the list. Any non-nigerian female is welcome to comment. Where are you from?
Born in Texas, schooled in Berlin now I stay in Zug Switzerland
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
jenoncam:

Born in Texas, schooled in Berlin now I stay in Zug Switzerland
Citizen of the world?
I need a green card for America and Europe Citizen
What can you do for me?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
GoodFaith:

Citizen of the world?
What can you do for me?
lol find a wife for you maybe. wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
jenoncam:

lol find a wife for you maybe. wink
Can the wife make me America and Europe C?
Thanks NO
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
GoodFaith:

Can the wife make me America and Europe C?
Thanks NO
embarassed
I ask some if they have work over there then?
Better
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
jenoncam:

embarassed
I ask some if they have work over there then?
Better
work were?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
GoodFaith:

work were?
America maybe
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Popowaa: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
T3Amo:
where are you from? I thought you were Nigerian
from Ghana
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
jenoncam:

America maybe
But I live in a village in my country
will she come to the village to meet me?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Ghana
ok
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I have never dated a Nigerian man so I guess I cannot give a proper opinion.

From what I know is that most are very confident(some can say a bit arrogant tongue) smooth talkers, when they are good they are very good and when they are bad they are very bad.

I hear they can be quite generous and if they are serious about you they treat you very well.
if they no love you,kill do anything dey no go love you
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by ideology(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I have never dated a Nigerian man so I guess I cannot give a proper opinion.

From what I know is that most are very confident(some can say a bit arrogant tongue) smooth talkers, when they are good they are very good and when they are bad they are very bad.

I hear they can be quite generous and if they are serious about you they treat you very well.

I think you heard some right things grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
blackpanther25:
This is to all the Non-Nigerian ladies here. What do you really think of Nigerian men?

Cc:
Nayah
Royalpearl
Mondisweets
Sybella
Enlightenedsoul
Rokiatu
Aduaba
Volvo
MrsChima
Khia
Popowaa
Texanomaly

wheres my name
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
GoodFaith:

Citizen of the world?
What can you do for me?
undecided undecided
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
SemuhleB:
undecided undecided
Sorry, No south African
cool shocked grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 3:38am On Jan 06, 2015
My man is a good man. cheesy
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:
This is gonna be a good ride cheesy
denchandel miss u kiss
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 06, 2015
Nayah:

Actually I think they are like any other man I would point they like being "American" and love their lifestyle and sometimes it alterates their authenticity . But when they want a lady they can do everything for her. Just like Ghanaians except that the last ones seem to be more serious when it comes to commitment
you make lot of sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.