Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (88945 Views)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by okotv(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
herald9:
Lwkmd... This post brings back the memory of Rebecca grin

shooo! I'm not telling you anything lipsrsealed undecided

I know about her from francistony's diary. Hope I am right sha

lols
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
okotv:

lols
lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by emmydillz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
I will give her something wey bend like planta.. cool
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jisos......shocked Almost 600 viewers!!
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by ireneony(f): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:

Mistress of Men Wrapper...Lol...How your Thread dey go? I hail you...grin
going well,, since you have refused to comment on my thread
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by vizkiz: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
AriDsexy:

This got me laughing hard...u were also in d spirit,if not u'll feel d empty space as its been taken away from wherever u kept it.

swirry i wasn't in the spirit...i was in the flesh thinking of how to commit fornication cry

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by ybalogs(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
after all the aforementioned tips and you still didn't make any move,then you see them hitting you and running expecting you to go after them.I made a mistake of inviting my gf home when a crush was around.believe me,it wasn't pleasant afterwards
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by herald9: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
okotv:

lols

Lolz.. Tony doesn't even know her!
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
I guess datz for d Edo nd Ondo babes....
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by farad2sweet(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
na true sha, sometx not true. u fit recieve slap in some cases

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by okotv(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
herald9:

Lolz.. Tony doesn't even know her!
okay. thought it was she from his diary.

abeg share the story
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by NemzySeries(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
All dis characteristics are also bin xhibited by babes wit marine spirit too ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
going well,, since you have refused to comment on my thread

smiley. I did yesterday... before it crashed...am I right?
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Ologunjude(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Since women can't directly approach men. I guess it God design that they attract the opposite sex this way. Most of them are true.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by highmood(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
major466:

What if the guy looks wowor?
LOL. He is on his own. Maybe the girl may be admiring his ugliness.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Obaino2013:

See gobe o!
Sorry dude....lol

Abeg make una follow me clear eye o! This gurls don mean business.

I've always thought Origin was gonna be one helluva bitter drink until I tasted it in Elegushi on boxing day...I realized I've been dulling on smirnoff

Its Origin until woreva
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by ireneony(f): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:

smiley. I did yesterday... before it crashed...am I right?
the thread is no longer hidden
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by herald9: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
okotv:
okay. thought it was she from his diary.

abeg share the story

My story is for the godscheesy
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by samuelmag: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
On point...I get all dat n I always knw d girl Is into me,when I mek d move no phcn na stable power,one way ticket.same signs a girl I used 2 like is showing me since d last time she came 2 my houz 2 yestday dat I went 2 hers,me sef dey play hard 2 get 4 nw....make anybody no tell her o...sh.... lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by okotv(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
herald9:

My story is for the godscheesy
the Bible calls us gods
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by bobbylegend(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
naturally:
Exactly

Some will start playing with their hair,
licking their finger,
staring at your junior or
pouting their mouths
[quote][/quote]

Lol! This only exist in the Fantasy world(movies). Make u dey dia dey dream lol!

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by hismond(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
dey der dey hope, she wan carry u go their meeting be dat

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:
All these could also mean she really wants to get close to your pocket grin
A dara fun e aburo mi. E go better 4 u jare.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
the thread is no longer hidden

OK...I'll say Hi soon... The crowd sha... wink cheesy
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/3-ways-know-woman-sexually-attracted-29/

guys on nairaland are just making themselves happy with all d ladies threads.
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin ;DSorry, that chick must be very smart.
vizkiz:
the last chick that kept touching me physically went away with my wallet angry
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by temitope23(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

grin grin grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
iro to
lalasticlala has gone sexual
more ororo to your your your
his bulala u mean?
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/3-ways-know-woman-sexually-attracted-29/

80% of ladies don't like sex i guess the other 20% will do this above writings
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by jingh(f): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Octaevius:

his bulala u mean?
hmmmmm oga you need to drink hypo, your mind LA dirty

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by ireneony(f): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:

OK...I'll say Hi soon... The crowd sha... wink cheesy
better come, when you are coming bring yours friends along
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by arsetalks(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
Clown of the year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.