Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (88947 Views)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:
the last chick that kept touching me physically went away with my wallet angry
lmfao hahaahaha
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by ayocool(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Some women will show even more and the moment you take that step forward feeling confident.. The first thing you will hear is ah ahn, kilode. sho gbadun cheesy"
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg...What if ur fellow guy does the above to you cry cry cry
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Nigerian girls hardly give off any of these signs beyond eye contact.At best they let U know through any of your close contact who they might also share friendship or relations with.#experience.
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/3-ways-know-woman-sexually-attracted-29/

lalasticala abi wetin den dey call you undecided

i don open this same topic with same content since last year november, www.nairaland.com/2043823/how-know-when-woman-attracted you did'nt see to moce it to FP. So you think you can just come and open a thread that is already available and take it to FP to serve your own interest, okay continue.

But before then I will take you to court and seun, ishilove, palqal09 should judge this:

You lalasticalala broke nairaland rule number 14 which says: 14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.

I hereby appeal to seun and ishilove to either ban you (lalastiaca) for breaking nairaland rule or compesate me by moving some of my threads to FP, or atleast send me $500 as compensation.

Cc: Seun, obinoscopy, mynd44, ishilove, pasqal09 angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by kika23(f): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

Hahahahaha..... Sorry man
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by pasqal09: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

i don open this same topic with same content since last year november, www.nairaland.com/2043823/how-know-when-woman-attracted you did'nt see to moce it to FP. So you think you can just come and open a thread that is already available and take it to FP to serve your own interest, okay continue.

But before then I will take you to court and seun, ishilove, palqal09 should judge this:

You lalasticalala broke nairaland rule number 14 which says: 14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.

I hereby appeal to seun and ishilove to either ban you (lalastiaca) for breaking nairaland rule or compesate me by moving some of my threads to FP, or atleast send me $500 as compensation.

This has to be taken into account or the thread will be closed
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Respectnelson(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:
hahahahaahahahahah!lololololo make u no kill me me ooo it is part of love making na
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
pasqal09:

This has to be taken into account or the thread will be closed

I don't get you here, are you refering to me?
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by pasqal09: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I don't get you here, are you refering to me?
No, I meant the OP
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
pasqal09:

No, I meant the OP

Then do the needful, no need to further prolong the matter, justice is all i crave for. angry
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by 1miccza: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
yehmi01:

valkaka:
Except only on nollywood movies cos since d days of adam,sampson,david etc..ladies are always unpredictable and only the predictable guys shall taketh dem by force.FEAR WOMEN!!!

Please tell them. Very unpredictable.

If you know the length some of them go once they are in the mood you go fear WOMAN.

And somebody will come and say a whole 80 percent are innocent.

May be that was then before 1948 not now in 2015

Hahahahahaha bros you go kill person ooo
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by lirusehn(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

gringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Falakotolu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
[/color]
vizkiz:
[color=#000099]the last chick that kept touching me physically went away with my wallet angry
Sure babe
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by aniyphil: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Edigrows: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

LOL, if they don't comply kwanu?Hope U have a Lawyer to sue ppl to court grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Edigrows:

LOL, if they don't comply kwanu?Hope U have a Lawyer to sue ppl to court grin

Don't mind these people jare, as you can see pasqal09 is not saying anything on it again, this further show how corrupted lipsrsealed they are.

Can you imagine if i happened to be the one? the thread would be remove immediatly and i get banned.

WE SHALL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT
I don't have a lawyer but i fit send Amadioha to both lalasticalala, seun and pasqal angry grin lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by carik(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ekeeyhandsome:
Abeg...What if ur fellow guy does the above to you cry cry cry

Mah nigga run!
14yrs
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by pasqal09: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Don't mind these people jare, as you can see pasqal09 is not saying anything on it again, this further show how corrupted lipsrsealed they are.

Can you imagine if i happened to be the one? the thread would be remove immediatly and i get banned.

I don't have a lawyer but i fit send Amadioha to both lalasticalala, seun and pasqal angry grin lipsrsealed
Amadioaha! Cos of NL frontpage?
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
pasqal09:

Amadioaha! Cos of NL frontpage?

Then do the needful angry

Many threads have been hidden or closed because a similar thread had been created before them i.e violating rule 14.

Why are you not doing justice to this thread too? angry
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Preshochyx(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
dechandel:
All these could also mean she really wants to get close to your pocket grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Sookul: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
dechandel:
All these could also mean she really wants to get close to your pocket grin
lol, or she's sexually attracted to your pocket
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Edigrows: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

LWKM grin grin grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by somoyesoji(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omo u better run or do chop and jump. You go beg to pull out unless you have feelings too o
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by anwo247: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
vizkiz:

grin grin grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by suzzy16(f): 2:12pm On May 30, 2015
vizkiz:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.