Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) (48027 Views)

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture / Pdp Women Campaigned Against Jonathan In Osun Presidential Rally (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Rilwayne001: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:

BUHARI is a certified terrorist

Can i call your father a certified terrorist without having a prove?

Gej till 2019

Yes, in your delusions

Gej will go to jail by Gmb

fixed

Because my father is a terrorist

fixed
Pdp is BOKOHARAM

fixed

my father is a bastard
fixed

my mother is a vagabond [/quote

fixed
[quote] myself is a midget

fixed

Gej till february 14

fixed

20 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by glory2glory: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
Showing on channels, AIT, and NTA. Mammoth crowd! I trust my governor, Amaechi.
APC! Change!

9 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by tonyirore(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
gbaskipro:
Goodluck to Buhari, but let him tell his supporters to shun violence if he loses the election. Simple! Its a game, if he wins fine if otherwise fine!

My prayer is God should grant us the leader that is best suited for Nigeria!

amen my brother
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:

Ok but tell Buhari to provide his certificate first then we can talk about change

We'd rather even vote for an obviously dumb illiterate than see Jonathan play with our collective destiny as a nation for the next four years.

9 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by orimsamsam(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
I need nt to talk much. Gmb change

6 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by rozayx5(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2015
papawemba:

Thunder fire your mouth. May your family be handled by God the way Jonathan is handling the affairs of this nation. I lost 6 relatives in the North last year alone. We were told how the army and the police left them because they were ill-equipped.

I hope thunder will also fire the Northern gambari's donating their children for bombing undecided
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by koredeolanrewaju(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmm..is it because Buhari is from north that cause the rubbish talk from nonentity pple that detest change in their life?..He has better plan than uncle Jonah that has no action to command army to attack Boko Haram..he's a man that doesn't tolerate nonsense. I wonder the kind of story we'll attach to Jonathan, a leader that pple die most while on the relm of power, a leader that his cabinets are getting fatter while poor pple are suffering..Let's think and elect him cos he has nofyn to do with Nigeria money bt using it for our betterment. Stop the rubbish posting. We are tired of GEJ
!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by gidiMonsta(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:
A man without O level trying to occupy aso rock

Say no to terrorist

Say no to illiterate

Say no to Buhari

Because Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond mugu

Gej till 2019

I still don't understand how Seun and NL mods have allowed you to run rampage with this particular useless post on numerous NL threads. You come across as someone with very limited reasoning capability, I'm not even sure you know what the word vagabond is. I do hope you know how to hide your online footprint, cos Buhari has the right to sue you for libel.

6 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Rilwayne001: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:

Ok

But it's Gej till 2019

Yes as the chairman of OTueke

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by dayo23(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
That River state woman leader Chai! .....she bloody oooo, see as She dey vibrate.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Sant1m: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
gbaskipro:
Goodluck to Buhari, but let him tell his supporters to shun violence if he loses the election. Simple! Its a game, if he wins fine if otherwise fine!

My prayer is God should grant us the leader that is best suited for Nigeria!
If the election is free and fair Buhari will accept defeat, we all know that only a free and fair election can guarantee peace. It therefore behoves on pdp, inec, police, Dss, Army to guarantee it,

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by gistmelove(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2015
GEJ sef come...

If u dey doubt me.. See the below pics...

GMB till 2019

10 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by jerryile(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2015
buhari still looking so smart n elegant. love this man

6 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Adeyinka123: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2015
That's mr CHANGE

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by folu4real(f): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2015
petrov10:
NONSENSE.

GEJ TILL 2019

APC stop wasting your time buhari is not winning that state. Abt time you get a grip on that fact

Go and get your PVC and stop yearning nonsense. Your vote is your power. Vote for the right person.

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by ellechrystal(f): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What a fu..cking donut. You are doomed!
My dear. How can u say he is doomed.? I noticed that so many APC fans r really aggressive. I can't understand why.

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by gbaskipro: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Sant1m:
If the election is free and fair Buhari will accept defeat, we all know that only a free and fair election can guarantee peace. It therefore behoves on pdp, inec, police, Dss, Army to guarantee it,

There is a court? Or does he not believe in the court? In Democratic dispensation the court is the cradle for conflict resolution Not violence

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:

Then get ready to rejoice with him
Because Buhari will win
PDP is BOKOHARAM
Annenih is a bastard
Sambo is a vagabond

Gej till 2014
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by gratiaeo(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari looks packaged. From the picture he's not his original self at all

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Ajinoride(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2015
petrov10:
NONSENSE.

GEJ TILL 2019

APC stop wasting your time buhari is not winning that state. Abt time you get a grip on that fact

yes o. the man looks too frail for the rigours of modern day governance. we need energetic body/mind. GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2015
PointB:

Says the clown who doesn't even know how old I am!
then respect your old age and stop making a fool of yourself.

Bloody Swine!!

9 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by ellechrystal(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2015
petrov10:
and you are one of the illiterates running round the acient vampire
Buhahahahaha
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Sanchez01: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:
A man without O level trying to occupy aso rock

Say no to terrorist

Say no to illiterate

Say no to Buhari

Because Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond mugu

Gej till 2019
What is this one saying And the man with O' Level, what has been his impact in the country. Jonathan is from a minority group but has succeeded in turning Nigeria outside in. I'm from the South-South and sentiments must be put aside. Jonathan is not fit to rule Nigeria. He is as clueless as his government.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Toktee(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2015
I PITY NTA,ANY TIME JONATHAN NAME IS MENTION NTA CUT THE THE AUDIO,what a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by bashydemy(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2015
GMB giving his delievery speech APC change

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.