Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (43231 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2015
what a touching story.
that your husband no be am at all..

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by adorable29(f): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2015
pussyphilia:
A man has gotta f^uc.k some fresh p"u..ss.ies

Lools! Buh what's ur definition of fresh! An overused kpomo that is being drilled by like 30 guys at the moment or your wifey's (just an assumption) which is being drilled by YOU ONLY!

The question is rhetorical by the way!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by free2ryhme: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2015
holatin:
and what more can I expect from a yaba left escapee

U just confirmed ur current status ;d
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by micklplus(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Old man.
I feel good about it ooo. its fc.uki.ng fun if you must know!!!

May the realest juice from my wife's p.us.s.y never go dry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Did u know? the older the wine, the better it tastes. Now you know wink

5 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by anthoniaz(f): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Some ladies are just wicked.They have accommodation problem, they meet you for help, if you are not sharp they will chase you out of your own house. It happened to me during youth service.My younger sis is going through same in school. Some girls are devilish.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by legendsilver(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Hmm...........!
All I see in the pix above is figure 8. tongue cheesy
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by pussyphilia(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2015
adorable29:

Lools! Buh what's ur definition of fresh! An. Outside kpomo that is being drilled by like 30 guys at the moment or your wife's (just an assumption) which is being drilled by YOU ONLY!

The question is rhetorical by the way!
cum hia my larrie! U don't ask a niccur a rhetorical question. A fresh p.u..ssy is a damn fresh p.u..ssy .And who de hell said the wife was never drilled by a 100+ niccurs before he got married to her? Rhetorical question too cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by airsaylongcon: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
goodu moring Federal Republic of Nigeria. I hail my country people oo
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by 0merta(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2015
anthoniaz:
Some ladies are just wicked.They have accommodation problem, they meet you for help, if you are not sharp they will chase you out of your own house. It happened to me during youth service.My younger sis is going through same in school. Some girls are devilish.

You and your sister have experienced the same circumstance?

Don't you think Karma is at work as your Mum might have snatched your Dad from her friend or colleague sometimes in the past?

You need to sit your Mum down and ask her some pertinent questions, you know! Your marital life and that of your sisters are at stake here, so act fast!

My opinion, though.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by passionate88: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Una no go understand wetin happen
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Jarus(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
nicerod:
bloggers sabi lie ehn.. Only God go safe us

You didn't even read the post. Vanguard is a blog abi?
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by anthoniaz(f): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2015
0merta:

You and your sister have experienced the same circumstance?

Don't you think Karma is at work as your Mum might have snatched your Dad from her friend or colleague sometimes in the past?

You need to sit your Mum down and ask her some pertinent questions, you know! Your marital life and that of your sisters are at stake here, so act fast!

My opinion, though.
Very funny undecided
Mr.I won't insult you but please never in your life should you talk about my mum in that manner.My mum suffered with my dad to get to where they are today.What I stated earlier is what most girls go through, I can't tell you how a friend of mine also experienced worse from her friend. If you have nothing to write here, don't write disrespectful things about my mum.Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by nairaman66(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2015
folabayo1:
Ogini??

Ogini ke, hug me ni.. grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by germainediva(f): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2015
If there's any guy you v been crushing on......bang him seriouly.....you will feel beta after wards....then try to save ur marriage but if ur hubby continues t see d oda woman....den continue too until you both r tired.........
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by lilbabyak(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2015
The man don tire to eat amala. she come bring indomie keep. The man taste am see say he sweet. na serious chopping remain
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by sibepoc(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2015
What has happened has happened? Like the therapist said, think on how to rebuild ur trust and never put your husband in a position to be tempted to cheat on you again. Dont bring any girl in your home ever. The flesh is very powerful. When it needs something, no matter how bad, it takes a more powerful mind to resist. My episode of people i cared so much cheating on me just ended and i learnt a lot from it
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by krystal101(f): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Nineteth...
That's how 2days ago a friends younger sis asked if she can stay in my house till month end. My eyes shine. I'm 1 who learns from people's exp. Although hubby isn't easily carried away, but meeehhhhnnnnn no taking chances. I stay in a two bedroom which is quite big, I just had my 2nd child who is 3months my mom is still around for omugwo, this girl says she doesn't mind sleeping on the floor. Na their my eyes over shine, I told you my mom is around & no space or even extra bed she say she go stay for floor. I just ignored. Alakoba.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by pussyphilia(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2015
germainediva:
If there's any guy you v been crushing on......bang him seriouly.....you will feel beta after wards....then try to save ur marriage but if ur hubby continues t see d oda woman....den continue too until you both r tired.........
beta pikin. Na u sabi am. U fit holla me make we cheat on ur hubby togeda. U know na cool
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Ifebazz(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2015
bebe2:
wats done is done,

save ur energy n move on.

most men no get NO for their dictionary

FACT!!! sad sad
What fact? How many women will admit they seduce and lead men on until we hear this kind of 'men disappointed women' stories? undecided
It's always men did this and that...
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by valdes00(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
hahn:

Seconded

iamodenigbo1:
Thirded

JOETYNO:

fourthed

chibanj:
Fifthed

Augustbreak:
Sixted grin

SAMBARRY:
Seventeth tongue

Yomieluv:
Eighteth.

Haaaaaa...... NLders, una fit mak person regret y him cum here to ask 4 advice..... Wic dey una go change, ok mayb na wen BUHARI bcom president

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by bebe2(f): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2015
Ifebazz:

What fact? How many women will admit they seduce and lead men on until we hear this kind of 'men disappointed women' stories? undecided
It's always men did this and that...

U let ur sef be seduced, u are an adult.

Do u know how many times women get seduced in a day.

We just say no.

Am married or I have a boyfrd or lets get to know each other better.

How many men can can say dat wen offered sex?

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by 0merta(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2015
anthoniaz:

Very funny undecided
Mr.I won't insult you but please never in your life should you talk about my mum in that manner.My mum suffered with my dad to get to where they are today.What I stated earlier is what most girls go through, I can't tell you how a friend of mine also experienced worse from her friend. If you have nothing to write here, don't write disrespectful things about my mum.Thank you.

Person dey give you advice free of charge, you dey show yourself, abi? No worry na! Until your husband give your cousin belle...

If you can read well and you truly know the meaning of the modal verb, "might", you'd know I never disrespected your Mum...I only conveyed a possibility which might or mightn't have happened.

And the fact that your Mum suffered with your Dad doesn't mean she might not have snatched him from her best friend. Have you researched into how they met themselves? Please do, if you haven't.

$h!t happened to you and your Sister and you think there's no possibility of a correlation with past events?

A'n so fun e n siyin, o n k'etikun...o digba to ba di oro Alfa abi oro Woli, ki o to m'owon ara e, abi?

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by nicerod(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Jarus:

You didn't even read the post. Vanguard is a blog abi?
i dnt bliv o..
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by folabayo1(f): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
nairaman66:

Ogini ke, hug me ni.. grin
silly smiley
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by anthoniaz(f): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2015
0merta:

Person dey give you advice free of charge, you dey show yourself, abi? No worry na! Until your husband give your cousin belle...

If you can read well and you truly know the meaning of the modal verb, "might", you'd know I never disrespected your Mum...I only conveyed a possibility which might or mightn't have happened.

And the fact that your Mum suffered with your Dad doesn't mean she might not have snatched him from her best friend. Have you researched into how they met themselves? Please do, if you haven't.

$h!t happened to you and your Sister and you think there's no possibility of a correlation with past events?

A'n so fun e n siyin, o n k'etikun...o digba to ba di oro Alfa abi oro Woli, ki o to m'owon ara e, abi?
Mr.researcher and adviser, thank u very much for ur concern.Face ur life and leave mine.

E be lyk sey trouble dey hungry u seriously. Na new yr be dis, na beg I dey beg u.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2015
STARSHYNE:
I will neva allow anybody to sleep a nyt nt to talk of stying
I don catch you angry

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2015
hahn:

Seconded
bro pls I'll like to talk to u privately. 07060661172
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by gbeseun(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=holatin post=29555566]use both for ritual[/

Twentiethed
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by 0merta(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2015
anthoniaz:

Mr.researcher and adviser, thank u very much for ur concern.Face ur life and leave mine.

E be lyk sey trouble dey hungry u seriously. Na new yr be dis, na beg I dey beg u.

Happy new year, Anthoniaz!

No mind me jor! I no be trouble maker o...I just felt like threading on someone's nerves this cold wednesday morning. E be like say na the cold cause am...and the Ajebutters for our office no wan gree off the AC.

May this new year bring you uncommon success and mind-boggling breakthrough...

...And may Sango in conjunction with Amadioha strike any woman wey wan come in-between you and your Husband! grin grin

Oya...say AMEN!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by nairalife2013(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2015
germainediva:
Germain! Am dazed..[/i][i] ..faints
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by anthoniaz(f): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2015
0merta:

Happy new year, Anthoniaz!

No mind me jor! I no be trouble maker o...I just felt like threading on someone's nerves this cold wednesday morning. E be like say na the cold cause am...and the Ajebutters for our office no wan gree off the AC.

May this new year bring you uncommon success and mind-boggling breakthrough...

...And may Sango in conjunction with Amadioha strike any woman wey wan come in-between you and your Husband! grin grin

Oya...say AMEN!
Kai! U be case I swear grin
Shuo, u just dey find trouble up n down.Any way, thank u and Amen to ur prayers cheesy
God bless smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.