Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (43233 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by folabayo1(f): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Men and their foolishness..
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by msmarty(f): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Nawah ooh
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by allcomage: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
That is why people hardly help people these days.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by veekid(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
poison der two
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by dvic(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2015
I smile lies
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Kenneylee(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2015
1 of those things #TrustNobody

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by iLovePusssy: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Stop complaining nd learn to fvck ur husband well..

3 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by STARSHYNE(f): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2015
I will neva allow anybody to sleep a nyt nt to talk of stying

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by zeb04(f): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2015
STARSHYNE:
I will neva allow my anybody to sleep a nyt nt to talk of stying
you don't trust your husband?
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by chincent: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2015
Men are polygamous in nature. We are always move by what we see.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by STARSHYNE(f): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2015
zeb04:
you don't trust your husband?
nt married yet.....change s constant
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Sexy yummy youngy..... thats what they are known to do tongue
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by hotgunz(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2015
bebe2:
wats done is done,

save ur energy n move on.

most men no get NO for their dictionary

FACT!!! sad sad
yimu una get?
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by nairaman66(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2015
jossi994:
Pinshures of the husband shitting on his wife, Pinshures of the women involved, Pinshures of the bed where the kpoyonyo happened or adonbilivit undecided

You well so?

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2015
Nollywood
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by nairaman66(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2015
folabayo1:
Men and their foolishness..

Crazy ladies always get the public sympathy!

What an irony..

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by africanqueen111(f): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2015
The truth is dat most men can't Control their labido so it might nt b dat she really seduced him. If dey can hav sex wit their daughters, sisters, nephew n cousins, an outsider na jara na. Wht makes me more angry is dat women dnt hav another choice dan to forgive their husband, bt if its d wife dat cheat, 99.8% men wil divorce their wife. Only God wil judge dem
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by micklplus(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2015
bennyrazz:
imagine what the adviser said, you need to move on with your life and still discuss how to repair trust in your marriage smh! I think the therapists need therapy with this kind of advice grin but on a more serious note, with the kind of young succulent girls out there, it is only the grace and fear of God that would make a married man not cheat. Most married men nurture the idea but the God-fearing ones don't act on it.

yeah most if not all, but the God-fearing ones don't act on it! This is very valid and I cant tell you how many times I have been tempted even to the point of having hard-on!

Theres no point forming saint here. Its a fact but, its sad the woman helped their coming together. The man would still have done it if the wife didn't bring in the young girl. The wife only made it easier for the man.

The woman should not blame herself. Shes a warm, compassionate and good woman.

God bless me and other men that are not falling for those devilish temptations

8 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by maskid(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2015
As a therapist, i think The solution to this problem is easy...the woman should just go and start bleeping the lady's boyfriend chikenah.

Dat way justice is served. grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Yomieluv:
Eighteth.
9ineteth

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
chincent:
Men are polygamous in nature. We are always move by what we see.
You're dam right. How can you compare a young pĆ¼ssy(girl) to and old one?
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by maskid(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Buoyantic:
9ineteth

Tenthed grin grin grin grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Isn't she a woman,she should have known better than anyone else;That rat doesn't joke with cheese....She is the architect of her problem.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by micklplus(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
africanqueen111:
The truth is dat most men can't Control their labido so it might nt b dat she really seduced him. If dey can hav sex wit their daughters, sisters, nephew n cousins, an outsider na jara na. Wht makes me more angry is dat women dnt hav another choice dan to forgive their husband, bt if its d wife dat cheat, 99.8% men wil divorce their wife. Only God wil judge dem

Most men and yeah, some of us can tame that devilish sexual hunger for the young peperempes in town. grin Atleast, I have tamed mine and I havent dug another cooushie since I got married about 5 years ago. I told my wife already, once you catch me cheating please, don't sympathise with me and be getting sentimental and emotional!! treat my f%ck ups as you desire!!!!. Wait, why would would I want to trade the happiness and trust in my home for a girl that would still f%ck another man anyway?

Again, these girls are not helping matters sef. Some of them are more interested in married men sef. #facts
the God-fearing ones don't act on it

8 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by pussyphilia(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2015
A man has gotta f^uc.k some fresh p"u..ss.ies
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2015
africanqueen111:
God will judge them. cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Christta(f): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2015
That's life for u,I'm not surprise cz they re human,they jst acted as one,so u jst av to move on,the same man who says he loves u yesterday cn still wake up the next day nd denies it......pray to God nd seek for his intervention,he is the only one that cn fight on ur behalf...!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by maskid(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Christta:
That's life for u,I'm not surprise cz they re human,they jst acted as one,so u jst av to move on,the same man who says he loves u yesterday cn still wake up the next day nd denies it......pray to God nd seek for his intervention,he is the only one that cn fight on ur behalf...!

Akuko ifo

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by wildguy(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2015
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]WHATZ D TITLE OF THIS NOLLYWOOD FILM Pls?[/size] sad

The junior assistant.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2015
y HABEEB @pix........dnt u have anoda name
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Bifwoli: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2015
She should have married an archaeologist.The older she gets the more he'll be interested in her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.