Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (43230 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Reference(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
krystal101:
Nineteth...
That's how 2days ago a friends younger sis asked if she can stay in my house till month end. My eyes shine. I'm 1 who learns from people's exp. Although hubby isn't easily carry away, but meeehhhhnnnnn no taking chances. I stay in a two bedroom which is quite big, I just had my 2nd child who is 3months my mom is still around for omugwo, this girl says she doesn't mind sleeping on the floor. Na their my eyes over shine, I told you my mom is around & no space or even extra bed she say she go stay for floor. I just ignored. Alakoba.

Hahaha. Good girl. You just dodged the bullet.

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Reference(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
bebe2:

U let ur sef be seduced, u are an adult.

Do u know how many times women get seduced in a day.

We just say no.

Am married or I have a boyfrd or lets get to know each other better.

How many men can can say dat wen offered sex?

Who is the 'we'. You're just reading a story of how a man is cheating with a 'woman' and you are saying we. Or in your ideology it is perfectly okay for a lady to have s'e,x with whoever unless she is married. Haba.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by bebe2(f): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Reference:

Who is the 'we'. You're just reading a story of how a man is cheating with a 'woman' and you are saying we. Or in your ideology it is perfectly okay for a lady to have s'e,x with whoever unless she is married. Haba.

The girl is single and probably desperate.

But the married shud be held responsible for this act that was committed in his matrimonial home against his wife n his kids.

Guess who has d most to lose in dis saga
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Story for the gods!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by miqos02(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
holatin:
yarn me how you put pics for your signature
use d 4th slot 4 attachments

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin you don't mean it grin
OnyeIbo:

All i can see is a lady with overblown chester and bakasi, it still doesnt justify cheating. Learn to control ur mind. Everything happens in the mind
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by bellaalice(f): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
People sha
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by kccarew(f): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Funny motion surpporting, laugh wan finish me...chai
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin grin

Na you bring wahala come your house O.
You no look the girl first to see whether she fresh?

We men can be velly velly dicktative like that when waking up in the morning to see another yansh in our house that does not belong to a member of the family. grin

Jokes O cheesy cheesy
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Ifebazz(m): 6:46am On Jan 08, 2015
bebe2:

U let ur sef be seduced, u are an adult.

Do u know how many times women get seduced in a day.

We just say no.

Am married or I have a boyfrd or lets get to know each other better.

How many men can can say dat wen offered sex?
Don't just judge or draw inference, Offer me sex first... grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by LeoHezzy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just put ur trust and hope in God and face the reality of lyf...
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by arosteph: 9:13am On May 27, 2015
Be fervent in prayers, there is nothing God can not do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.