Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (43232 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by micklplus(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2015
pussyphilia:
A man has gotta f^uc.k some fresh p"u..ss.ies

it doesn't worth it in MOST cases. #fact.
my friend's marriage was almost destroyed because of these fresh p.ussies oooo. Na God save am angry

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by That9jaVine(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2015
What's the title of the movie? undecided
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by JoeCutie(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2015
sexyseun:
Sexy yummy youngy..... thats what they are known to do tongue
Talking from experience? wink

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by micklplus(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2015
Mynd44:
People do not 'snatch spouses', your spouse decide to cheat on you.

If you mean jack shìt to your husband, he wont cheat on you no matter how much anyone flaunts their backside and boóbs

this summation is very very very valid

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Christta(f): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2015
That's life for u,I'm not surprise cz they re human,they jst acted as one,so u jst av to move on,the same man who says he loves u yesterday cn still wake up the next day nd denies it.....all u need to do is to go on ur kneel s nd...pray to God nd seek for his intervention,he is the only one that cn fight on ur behalf.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2015
pussyphilia:
A man has gotta f^uc.k some fresh p"u..ss.ies
Only God knows how much relieve the man had fücking a fresh püssy. I heard Jide Kosoko also put away with his old wife, the man must have been starved of quality sex. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by micklplus(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2015
scribble:
Never turn a ho into a house guest

Very true

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by maskid(m): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2015
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]WHATZ D TITLE OF THIS NOLLYWOOD FILM Pls?[/size] sad

Kiss me quick.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by free2ryhme: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
holatin:
use both for ritual

What more can be expected from a nairaland immature
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by micklplus(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Only God knows how much relieve the man had fücking a fresh püssy. I heard Jide Kosoko also put away with his old wife, the man must have been starved of quality sex. embarassed

The relieve is one of the tempting motivation to want to explore some fresh juice from some fresh pussi.es but, in the end, does it worth it? The peace, tranquillity and trust in the home front must not be traded for anything no matter the fu%king relieve one desires from some fresh pu.ssies.

Who even says the p.u.ss.y is fresh sef? Kazali and Chike are vigourously digging it and you call that fresh?? shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2015
nairaman66:

You well so?
embarassed
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2015
This is bad.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by clemz85(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2015
had she developed resilience and the spirit of
sharing, this would not be a problem ,
all na part of the providing and help,
there is love in sharing and helping,
she just won her self double fold blessing
pending.

and that why she should study my signature.

you mind me? don't you know I can be
crazy sometime
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Talking from experience? wink
nah, i dont take what does not belong to me
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by micklplus(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2015
clemz85:
had she developed resilience and the spirit of
sharing, this would not be a problem ,
all na part of the providing and help,
there is love in sharing and helping,
she just won her self double fold blessing
pending.

and that why she should study my signature.

you mind me? don't you know I can be
crazy sometime

yeah, you are humorously crazy! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by ethylene: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Am just observing this matter from France. later after this, I will postulate a theory on this.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by folabayo1(f): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2015
nairaman66:

Crazy ladies always get the public sympathy!

What am irony..
Ogini??
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Today is my bday, wish me happy bday!

5 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by JoeCutie(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2015
sexyseun:
nah, i dont take what does not belong to me
Very good to hear that. I really hope it's true though. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Ingratitude of the highest order!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Missmossy(f): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Chai what a betrayal!

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Janetozi(f): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2015
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]WHATZ D TITLE OF THIS NOLLYWOOD FILM Pls?[/size] sad
MY HEART BLEED FOR ACCOMMODATING JEZEBEL part 1, part 2 will be out soon.

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by kayalla(f): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2015
the man saw that the girl needed help, he must have offered to help and the girl has to offer appreciation in return and then *chgin-chgin* affair...relationship...catch...betrayal. one thing leads to the other.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2015
micklplus:

The relieve is one of the tempting motivation to want to explore some fresh juice from some fresh pussi.es but, in the end, does it worth it? The peace, tranquillity and trust in the home front must not be traded for anything no matter the fu%king relieve one desires from some fresh pu.ssies
Old man.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by bullabong(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Yomieluv:
Eighteth.
Ninth not!!! Stop!!!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by holatin(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2015
free2ryhme:

What more can be expected from a nairaland immature

and what more can I expect from a yaba left escapee

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by holatin(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2015
hahn:

Seconded
tanx sir
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Originalsly: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2015
That wife is not normal. It is the nature of man to go after a younger woman. It is the nature of a woman to put distance between her husband and a younger woman....trouble even if the husband looks at a younger woman....but here is this one bringing a youngling into the home...to live...and now shocked at what happened. Something is wrong with her.....the type of woman that would store banana in the same room with monkey.

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by 5minsmadness: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Bifwoli:
She should have married an archaeologist.The older she gets the more he'll be interested in her.
Lol! Good one!

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by AreaFada2: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2015
That story is almost as old as humanity. Many girls of nowadays don't give a poo about sanctity of marriage. Many cheat on their boyfriends and will do same in marriage.

No need to pretend here, most men have never accepted monogamy, not King David, not King Solomon, not most men of today. Some men say sweet romantic things here to curry favour from Bebe2, Mukinatu, Idowu, etc. All na wash.

A man faced with frequent temptations, chances are he will succumb. A young fresh girl, unrelated to your hubby in your marital home? Not in the 21st century. Trouble sleep, nyanga go wake am.

Even Abraham took Haggai. If Sarah had written that part of the Bible instead of Moses, I wonder if the storyline would have been exactly same.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.