Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan (34840 Views)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

Power was bad but now it is worse
Agriculture is the only good thing Jonathan has done
Transport Railways; the progress we have is not commensurate with money spent.

And you know this how? Did u carry out a research or audit or this is just your personal opinion?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Objektive: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
GBAM

iv4fb:

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

Obscurity is not security
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by sojjy: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
bamosagie:

I deduce that you are less than 35years old, which means you only know about Buhari's fight against corruption from what you read on paper. The old general was a cruel monster that uses corruption and indiscipline as an excuse like other dictators to clamp down on the right and freedom of his citizens, political class was hounded into prison or exile to intimidate and silent them. After 20 months of the Junta's reign Nigerians celebrated the announcement of IBB's coup.
General Mohammed Buhari coup stagnated Nigeria for 16 years even though he spent just 20 months, he lacks charisma, he is not too bright, not cameral friendly and hate the press.
Most importantly he has glaring disregard for Nigerian constitution, hence he initiated the move to register Nigeria as Islamic country even though the constitution state clearly that Nigeria is a secular state. His comment about implementing sharia all over Nigeria is on record (even though we know its feasibility in a democratic Nigeria is most unlikely).
It is my belief that the general have an Islamic agenda, his choice of pastors as running mate on previous and present election is just a ruse to hide his sinister motive.

You will need to google my age or you probably ask Ifa for quick answer.
Though I was a young boy when GMB ruled the country as a military head of state but I was priviledged to see how corruption was fought and brought to it knees. Most corrupt politicians were made to account for their act. The civilised and uncivilised people were made to be disipline conscious. These are 2 of the numerous factors that are affecting the development of this nation.Thus,GMB is a tested and trusted candidate among others.
GMB has no sinister motive to islamised Nigeria. This he could have done successfully under military rule if he so desired.
My candid advice for you is to support the CHANGE for better NIGERIA.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
[size=28pt]
“We have expanded access to education by providing schools and facilities at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels. Today, there is a Federal University in every state of the Federation, and every Nigerian child has been given the opportunity to go to school.

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS A SHAMELESS LIAR.

With 10 million children out of school, Nigeria currently has the highest number of kids in the world without education, the United Nations Children’s Fund has said.

According to UNICEF, almost one of three primary-school aged children and one in four secondary-school aged children is not enrolled.
http://www.uis.unesco.org/Library/Documents/out-of-school-children-nigeria-country-study-2012-en.pdf[/size]

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by chigoizie7(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=FrancisDiote post=29561085][/quote]

See imbecility of the highest order ooooh, wetin u wan fight wey u no fight for the past 6yrs? No be dis same GEJ gave a presidential pardon to a convicted criminal both home and abroad? (Alams) no be dis same GEJ wey de try to release ibori? What of olabode george? Abeg GEJ and his co PDP should go and rest, my only concern is that APC ddnt do their homework well, they should have presented someone who is not GMB if dey really want to wrest power from PDP, majority of naigerians don't like GMB maybe becos they have seen his flaws as a past leader, GEJ I pray u don't win, still very clueless, now where are all those criminals he sorrounded himself with? Iwuala,madueke and soo many of them? I bet dem don lay low now,
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

Bro if you were industrous, you'll create opportunities or take advantage of same even in GEJs excesses.
no capital for business,no access to loan,i don't have collateral.d fund gej suppose to release for low interest loan,is missing or stoling,or kept for campaign.pls help me vote for change 2015.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by edgecution(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ is the biggest mumu. Obasanjo did not blame past leaders before paying off 18billion USD debt. This is the first Head of State that will blame others for his dismal performance.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by edgecution(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
This mumu GEJ has been part of the govt for 8 years now.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Chuksprince: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
We the youth of this country should vote wisely.. APC or PDP.. When I was in primary school (which of cos many of us here where then) our teachers used to tell us that Buhari was the head of state in 1984..now in 2015 we the youth is still hearing Buhari for president and we are happy.... Am not saying GEJ is better oo. But we have gone past this stage of backwardness... It is a pity we Nigerian are the authors of our problems today.. My only regret is that there is no other credible person coming out expect GEJ and Buhari.. I wish fashola was contesting... Pls we should vote wisely .. We are Nigerian and our votes counts.. God bless our country Nigeria
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Comedy for the gods! gringrin
Has he exposed the BH that he claimed has infiltrated his govtundecidedundecided

Only an Irresponsible leader would want to use the failures of his predecessors as an excuse for transgression!

Didn't Obama inherit 9/11 insurgents from bush? But where is Bin laden today? Didn't he still inherit the economic meltdown from bush..but where's America today..havnt de moved pass dependent on oda countries oil and dvelopd dia own shale oil?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by jaytee01(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

Obscurity is not security
My friend, don't deceive the gullible!

The FOI bill covers the whole country and was championed by opposition lawmakers right from OBJ's time.
BRING OUT THE ROT YOU SEE IN LAGOS!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by LadyPM: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Including Ur own cause u will soon become an ex. Even if not as a head of state. U should expose Ur poor leadership and cluelessness. Ur failure to give nigerians good governance. Failure to tackle corruption. Failure to secure lives and properties. Failure to create employment for Nigerian youths. Failure to gives us light in the midst of plenty. Failure to provide good health amenities. Failure to give us portable water. Failure in all ramifications. GEj, u have failed woefully! Expose urself!!!!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Tomytomy3: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari is the leader of the anti-christ in nigeria, christians be aware.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS A SHAMELESS LIAR.

With 10 million children out of school, Nigeria currently has the highest number of kids in the world without education, the United Nations Children’s Fund has said.

According to UNICEF, almost one of three primary-school aged children and one in four secondary-school aged children is not enrolled.
http://www.uis.unesco.org/Library/Documents/out-of-school-children-nigeria-country-study-2012-en.pdf[/size]

When u are saying that, please let them know we know the people that don't send their children to school, and will instead donate them for suicide bombing.
they make up 90% of the 10m, FACT!!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
no capital for business,no access to loan,i don't have collateral.d fund gej suppose to release for low interest loan,is missing or stoling,or kept for campaign.pls help me vote for change 2015.

Must you rely on the government?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Ephemmm: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Are U just waking up from your slumber for the past six years? Clueless President, who has nothing to show as achievement.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2015
iv4fb:

Must you rely on the government?
i should rely on you or to go and steal,that is how u saTANiod stole our commonwealth.buhari said all this wasted and missing fund diverted by pdp, wil be given out as soft loan.d economy wil boom again,corruption kills economy,pls help me vote for change 2015.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i should rely on you or to go and steal,that is how u saTANiod stole our commonwealth.buhari said all this wasted and missing fund diverted by pdp, wil be given out as soft loan.d economy wil boom again,corruption kills economy,pls help me vote for change 2015.

Pele. I don't support any of them bro and yea you have a genuine reason to vote out PDP but unfortunately APC won't give you the loans you speak of. Open your eyes and you'll see massive opportunities. Stop relying on the government. PDP or APC, they're all bunch of liars and you'll retire without such loans.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Tomytomy3:
Buhari is the leader of the anti-christ in nigeria, christians be aware.
and d saTANiod is anti devil.how can somebody that wants to put smiles on d masses face be anti christ.just change from ur evil way,and vote for change 2015.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by myhero4eva: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2015
This is a crap! We is talking exposing them? We all already knows wat failures they are, exposing them without probing them and bring them to justice amount to nothing. The presidency should stop deceiving themselves. Face d truth and give justice to d people, stop dis blind gullible campaigns

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye To Wed ‘Soon’ / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.