Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan (34841 Views)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2015
*laughing* This guy knows he is failure; now he wants to paint others to look like him.
GEJ ! ...you are the only failure i know. Am not interested in the past.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2015
iGeneral:
This man runs a government of "am going to, am planning to and am coming up with". Do you need to announce things like this?

Dont mind the air boxer. when we were in school they taught us past tense, present tense and future tense but with Joe we have learnt about future impossible tense.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by ethylene: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2015
It was said that in Nigeria we have four presidents. So which one of them are we voting in for?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Horlarmiday(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Why should he plead?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by coldFLARES1(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Na now day break? You anytime dem talk e be like say dem think say we be imbeciles. If oga and him spokemen no talk dem go appear sensible, than open their mouths evritime dey gbagaun. When u wan list achievements, start with average price per bbl of crude;average daily production; revenue generated from other sources; inherited debt; current debt position; scams recorded; savings; relative succes at providing for the welfare and security of citizens; respect for the rule of law;then verifiable achievements with associated costs.
Whether from church or villa, all these yarns dey tire person.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=oweman post=29563481][/quote]

Take your time to read what u write, but please do it slowly so you can detect the folly in your logic
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
You havent dealt with ur own corrupt official and he wants 2 dig out d past
This is clearly a cluelessness based campaign. undecided undecided
The GEJ guy is just a confusionist and an obscurantist

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2015
joe4christ:

He signing the FOI bill into law clearly shows that GEJ does things without constructively considering the consequence of his action on a long run, it's just another way of showing his cluelessness, though i may agree he did that to strike the populace as a more democratic leader who is considerate, but it fails to create that impression on me cos you dont allow so much freedomo of information cos it's capable of bridging National security.

Gej probably meant well for this great Nation, but he just aint gat enough charisma, balls and leadership attributes neccessary to lead a great Nation as this, a man that cannot put his house (Wife) in order how possibly can he lead a great Nation as this

A MAN WITHOUT BALLS CANNOT STAND UP TO CORRUPTION NOR CURB IT - and that i can vouch for Buhari, he's got it all, even in excess, that's my belief and that i stick to.

Cheers!

Did you make sense with that?

OK Buhari will cancel that bill right? So things are done in obscurity.

Like I said I don't like gej but why drag his wife into this? Will you blame Iyabo and OBJ's son too? Bro think before you blab. Abt Buhari, is his certificate issue not a dent on the reputation you defend? Who's going to come out clean on that?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2015
cole265:

How wise can one be/ vote in this situation?

I don't know which is better among them for you so you decide on which devil you'll want to live with
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by justscorch: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Sinceee u no expose na now wen election don near u wan show yasef, where u waiting all this year's just to use this as ur campaign strategy
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by saintruky(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2015
NA NOW DAY BREAK ABI NA NOW UR EYE CLEAR!! NA NOW BABA IYABO JUJU FADE FROM UR EYES. E GOOD OOO...

GEJ till 2019..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2015
blackpanda:

its amazing how people just pick up phantom ridiculous ideas and pose it as truth.

What exactly has signing the FOI achieved? did it expose our missing $20billion which gej ofgicials stole in broad daylight then sacked sanusi for exposing them?
what of the $15m and $9m that was smuggled to south africa?

what of the billions stolen by gej in the name of putting camera in abuja.....the list is endless

on the other hand lagos state books are published freely periodically for all to see.

But again, we have APC senators and APC house of rep members, why did they keep sealed lips? They know something you don't. It will be better to keep quiet that post unsubstantiated claims. It doesn't make you wiser, it brings out the folly in u

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by ikeduru2002: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by menesheh(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2015
nduchucks:
Mr. President, the failures of the Ex heads of State do not need to be exposed, we are already aware of what they are.

Sir, please expose the Boko Haram members in your cabinet as you promised years ago, we've been waiting patiently and our patience is running very thin. I will not even talk about your bismal record in curbing looting within your administration.

Sir, you should bury your head in shame as IBB is now boasting that he is a saint as far as looting and corruption goes, when compared to you. This is the same IBB we stoned in Zaria a few years ago. SMH

abeg make una help me laugh at this joke o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

Don't still run out patience

Just few weeks to his last four years then you will see with your naked eyez,

He ain't a fool, APC is dragging him to start making mouth and voicing out trash like them,

The support of those corrupt officials is still needed until he venture for his final 4yrs.

So whatever you like say it, he still has the advantage in this coming election that's why his opposition was seriously bashing him but behold his intelligence to keep quiet knowing where he is dragging to

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2015
I’ll wait for obasanjo’s response before I comment on this topic.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2015
ethylene:
It was said that in Nigeria we have four presidents. So which one of them are we voting in for?
No five presidents. And we are being told to vote for the weakest of them now because he is from the Niger Delta so that there will be no war.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Btruth: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2015
.....either going back to Egypt or Tunisia, it doesn't matter. What matter now is for Jonathan to pack his bags and go back to Otuoke. We will take our chances. Vote for a change, Vote APC, Vote Buhari/Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2015
"President Goodluck Jonathan will be remembered for his moral bankruptcy and the clueless chaos of his governance. There is nothing his administration has done that inspires hope in the people within the last
Nigerians have grown accustom to the deafening cacophonies of missing billions in the oil sector and the NNPC accounts, pension fund looting, oil bunkering, abandoned projects, devaluation of the nation's currency, spilling of innocent blood by the nihilist Boko haram militias etc. Most of all, mega-corruption and the government's inability to tame the bloodcurdling insurgents Boko Haram has been President Jonathan's undoing."

- Ikhide-

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by fahren(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2015
‪#‎isaynotoelectoralviolence‬ Because there is no other country to call our own, we must rise in defense of Nigeria, violence is not the way forward. Shun electoral violence, be patriotic, join ‪#‎TeamNigeria
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Odunharry(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2015
kokoA:
Nice idea! Your own failures are so visible, we are seeing them already. Show us those of previous administrations.
1000likes
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by geedeex2(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2015
why is he always talking about shoes?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by mikkymi1(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2015
It is not a question of exposing their failures but succeeding where they failed so u can prove to them that u are not as clueless as they think.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by olaboy001(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Exposing Them would not increase your chances
Don't mind him(GEJ) ja re, let him expose them as he said..
But he should also not to forget that we(nigerians) wants to know what happens to the government reserves foreign account that was depleted within his tenure.....
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by 1stola: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:
DR. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

Please, don't return back to Egypt, don't return back to slavery, this is 2015 and not 1985.

Nigerians should take their destiny in their hands by voting the right candidate, GEJ.

Your have a voice! Your Vote!

One Man

One Woman

One Youth

ONE Vote!

Vote Wisely.
You are a bloody m0ron
How is your paidmaster GEJ the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria
I prefer going back to 1985 when
naira and dollar were equal
power was stable
and economy was stable, than some hopeless 2018.
Be reasonable
DONT BE A HYPOCRITE!!!
GEJ TILL YOU GET SENSE.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Start exposing them right now,u stil have 30days to do that,or be ready to face d music.for now buhari for 2015
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2015
busybrain88:
Inasmuch as gej has claimed success in dis administration,he is also smelling of failures.I just dislike d wife naturally.
then you will go and kiss transformer shocked
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
AnanseK:

"President Goodluck Jonathan will be remembered for his moral bankruptcy and the clueless chaos of his governance. There is nothing his administration has done that inspires hope in the people within the last
Nigerians have grown accustom to the deafening cacophonies of missing billions in the oil sector and the NNPC accounts, pension fund looting, oil bunkering, abandoned projects, devaluation of the nation's currency, spilling of innocent blood by the nihilist Boko haram militias etc. Most of all, mega-corruption and the government's inability to tame the bloodcurdling insurgents Boko Haram has been President Jonathan's undoing."

- Ikhide-
Word!!!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by hakanai(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
We still dey wait for the BH sponsor list for exposing by the same GEJ/Government for over 3years!!! How are we sure you will expose this one. Again all i see is GEJ hitting back at Obj for criticizing him on the handling of the foreign reserve. He is reacting as usual and not being proactive.
For me to vote GEJ he most return my state to normalcy.BH has captured more territories in my state under his leadership as C in C. simply i want security which i dont have now and feel threaten verbally by the government and physically by the insurgency. Resolve that and i will look at him again as worthy of re-electing.
Meanwhile i maintain he is my president and Leader and i hope he could do better in terms of managing the nation than pleasing a hand full of criminals(elites,business men,politicians,foreigners or militants). I want all abducted persons,Chibok girls,Gwoza,Bama,Kukawa etc back. Recently i hear Baga is lost too. Again GEJ stay away from SAS Sheriff. That man is no good for Borno or even Nigeria. I never liked him for his arrogance and now his BH stance. Do not keep making him relevan or forcing him on people in the state. He was exiled at one time from the state by the youths and i don't see why you should use security to impose him on us.That man deserves to be arrested and prosecuted. I demand he be probed and i thank God he left APC. Because it was one stain i couldn't bear in the APC.
Anyway for now i remain with the APC/GMB & Osibanjo train. grin grin grin grin
I hail una my people and may God give us someone to return us to the best Nigeria can be !!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
then you will go and kiss transformer shocked
No. You go first!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Fu..ck you GEJ!
You are going next month..... Fu..cking bast....ard wants another four years to further plunge this nation into darkness and abyss!
You won't succeed this time around......... Bloody Otueke vagabond!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Guk: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

Obscurity is not security

Ok, let hear you scream rot from now when you finish analysing the information here: http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/Y2014%203rd%20Quarter%20Budget%20Review.pdf

What is the purpose of signing FOI, when you dont "give a damn'' to declare your assets as your GEJ refuses to declare his assets.

What people dont understand is that Lagos is saying to you that FOI is not necessary to use because we publish our VERIFIABLE information evet quarter on the http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/ You do not need to invoke FOI to accesss it. I read it every quarter for the last 7 years and thats why Lagos is the best run govt in the whole of the federation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye To Wed ‘Soon’ / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.