Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan (34832 Views)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by busybrain88: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Inasmuch as gej has claimed success in dis administration,he is also smelling of failures.I just dislike d wife naturally.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by chemali: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2015
He needs to set up a committee to do the exposition. Imagine Buhari campaigning and he says I will show you Jonathan is a failure. He's talking of a past event and he can't say anything about it. Or is this the new way he intends to make promises across Nigeria this time?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by adeshina84(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Olodo
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by nicecash: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2015
CHANGE

We need change in our country!! 6years of failure. what would he do if given four more years?

I'm not against our President GEJ, rather im against incompetence and lack of forsight on his part.

He has failed to deliver the dividends of democracy and has allowed corruption to prevail.

Even if its the minority that would take us to the promise land or someone without formal education, we are ready to VOTE.

VOTE for CHANGE and Econonic upliftment.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by LordVoldemort(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Can someone shut this petulant fool up

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Pavour222: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2015
For the first time in Nigerian history power to decide has been handed over to the masses. You may not understand the privileges we have now until the likes of Tinubu grabs national power through APC. We have a non perfect leader who admits his flaws and want an opportunity to make amends and you are shouting...cruxify him. Who is perfect?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Omadachi(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Wait oh,is GEJ administration operating like a secret cult that they are the ones to tell us what they have done?If GEJ has perform it will be visible to the whole world.This man is very timid.Look at the way OBJ is attacking him and his the one in power.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Ventura1: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Chai! GEJ don suffer humiliation. It is unprecedented bashing left and right

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Jchi9876: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2015
WouLdn't it bE morally Right,more civilized, absolutely appropriate if this drunken out of place President expose his own failures first
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Redoil: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Caseless:
what nonsense. Forget the sham we had in the past as elections. With or without gej Nigerians could have gotten it right with election- gej did nothing spectacular in that regard.
Your corrupt paymaster must be kicked out via any means possible!
when ur papa obasanjo was busy written the names of winner like baba ijebu from aso roack you werent born then shame on you and ur fellow minions

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by seedorfg(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Gej na big fool, after six years in power its now you want to tackle corruption and expose former leader loot, ode oponu. i wonder who will expose yours or are you a saint nii, mr clueless their is nothing to expose as far as you re also looter and clueless for the past six year... anyway GMB till fuel reduce to 65naira

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Redoil: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Jelousy go kill you
busybrain88:
Inasmuch as gej has claimed success in dis administration,he is also smelling of failures.I just dislike d wife naturally.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Mystery007(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2015
To copy this Tune press 1'' Story for the Gods''... Mtsww!!.. Medcine after death. We need change jaree.
Ahh Kilode, oti su wa
ike agulayi, mun gaji.. We re tired of hearing d same story everyday

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by hadura29(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Space boooked tongue tongue tongue
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by smada13(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2015
JONATHAN CAN LIE OOOOOO!!!!!!!!

IS IT NOT THE COUNTRY WE ARE IN OR IS IT ANOTHER COUNTRY?

HE IS PROVING WHO HE IS, THE SON OF THE DEVIL, THE FATHER OF LIES!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by kanaleke(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Am not even inetersted in GEJ and GMB....you know why?...the same corrupt PDP ex-members are now with BUHARI,how can you expect to beat corruption with the same people that because of the fact they could not have enough share in GEJ cartel decided to join APC...please my fellow nigerians,they (APC's) will still dwell in corruption coz they are the same corrupt ex-PDP members.BTW..we don't need both GEJ and GMB,we need a SMART,INTELLIGENT,LEARNED,YOUNG and VIBRANT president coz when both GEJ and GMB were offered d opportunity they messed it..A PIG IS ALWAYS A PIG...your vote is your right before the election NOT after...do not be deceived...let us vote them out!!!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Winneygirl(f): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2015
We don't want that.
Let him expose the failures of current political office holders.
Chasing after wind, and turning a blind eye to what is under his nose.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Story! Story! ....ain't no stoping a moving train! #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by rationalX: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:
my brother you are objective

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

Obscurity is not security
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by edgyslim: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Pavour222:
For the first time in Nigerian history power to decide has been handed over to the masses. You may not understand the privileges we have now until the likes of Tinubu grabs national power through APC. We have a non perfect leader who admits his flaws and want an opportunity to make amends and you are shouting...cruxify him. Who is perfect?

Bros if a man hired to job can't get it done, he will be fired.

He had the opportunity to take this couintry to greater heights but handled his business with kid gloves.

Vote for change my brother.

Enuff with Mediocrity
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:
We have achieved much in four years

“In the last four years, despite the security challenges we have had to contend with, Nigeria, under our watch, has made significant strides in every aspect.
Our economy today is the largest and the strongest in the African continent, and a preferred destination for foreign direct investment".

“We have focused on job creation and the expansion of opportunities for our teeming youth as well as interventions to promote Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Through an internationally acclaimed transformational agricultural programme, we have re-established agriculture as a business, and a major driver of economic growth.

“Today, not only is the agricultural sector thriving, the value chains in the sector have been activated and have become productive. The country’s food import bill has been reduced, and the non-oil sector has witnessed significant growth.

“We have expanded access to education by providing schools and facilities at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels. Today, there is a Federal University in every state of the Federation, and every Nigerian child has been given the opportunity to go to school.

“We have successfully privatized the power sector, a process that was adjudged by the international community of investors as transparent and credible. Our trains are moving again, from Lagos to Kano, from Lagos to Ibadan, from Port Harcourt to Enugu.

“I am not campaigning to you who are already convinced. I have no doubt that you are all familiar with the achievements of this administration. But I have outlined a few of them to show that we are in a solid position to run a campaign based on our commendable record. Our creditable performance in the past four years should be our strongest selling point as we go to the campaign fields

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/ill-expose-failures-ex-heads-state-jonathan/

It's campaign time! We all will read tons of rubbish henceforth. Especially from Mr Dumbo.. Na who him help?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Caseless: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
when ur papa obasanjo was busy written the names of winner like baba ijebu from aso roack you werent born then shame on you and ur fellow minions
oaf!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by free2ryhme: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Jonathan, you had u chance and u blew but u have to leave come february
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Redoil: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Caseless:
oaf!
did i hit a nerve
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Ilumire: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2015
This is nothing but desperation. Government or Leadership office is continuum there should be no vacuum.

what ever you inherit you resolve. But if it takes him 6 years to know that corruption and insecurity is our problem then something is wrong somewhere.

The best advise is for him to humbly throw in the towel or his supporters should help in.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by cole265(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

I can tell you more but I don't even like the guy so no need.

Nevertheless, I won't forget to tell you that the two guys GMB and GEJ are almost same-theyre both devils! One is there and we can see the rot, he's equally planning to fight corruption after 6years?, the other promised to stabilize world oil price, pay the poor and he's yet to show his certificate.

One is honest and the other has integrity.,..that's how they put it!

One deceived us that he had no shoes, another is telling us he's worth only 1million NGN.

Vote wisely.

How wise can one be/ vote in this situation?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Thank God that yet again our nation has
assembled a duo that evokes strong
following like Abiola & Kingibe did in
1992/93. The APC duo of Buhari/Osinbajo are
men of unrivaled integrity, their strongest
enemies cannot remove from that reality nor
can the hate by Jonathanians taint their
credibility.
Whilst unveiling the GEJ campaign in Lagos,
I heard the President’s jester Doyin Okupe
who had the temerity to compare a
Separatist/Sectional President Goodluck
Jonathan with Jesus Christ, Doyin forgets that
there is always a limit to luck. Doyin talked
about the need to continue with the Nigeria
of the now rather than going back to the
Nigeria of the 80s. Curiously the Chairman
of the event Richard Akinjide is in his 80s
about 10years older than Buhari; the
Chairman of GEJ’s Presidential Declaration
jamboree that took place a day after almost
100 kids were barbecued in Yobe by the
Haramists, Bello Haliru is in his 80s, Anenih
in his 80s, Edwin Clark in his 80s & before
politics tore them apart rather recently
Bamanga Tukur is over 80years. Truth be
said the PDP is a Party of Old horses & turks,
their contentious primaries yet wreaks of
bad blood telling the level of individualism
& selfishness that underscores the character
of that Party.
GEJ has made corruption and fraud States-
craft and elevated lying and perfidy to State
Art. This regime yet pays subsidy for fuel
even when everywhere in the world the
price of fuel is falling since the steady drop
in global Oil price, in Cotonou from 435CFA
fuel price has fallen to 255CFA but in Jona’s
Nigeria nothing changes. Sad.
•Pls read up..What is Truth? II
CONTENT OF THE CHARACTER PLEASE, NOT
CREED OR CLAN III.
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION.
Did u know that d Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge
constructed by d APC led govt is 1.36km
long?
Did u also know that d 2nd Niger Bridge
awarded by d PDP led govt is 1.5km long?
Whilst d Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge was
constructed for N29b, d 2nd Niger Bridge
was awarded for a whooping sum of N117b.
NOW is d time for a BALLOT based
REVOLUTION b4 GEJ & d men who donated
22B in 1day to his campaign buy up Nigeria.
I AM NOT A FAN OF OBJ but cannot deny the
TRUTH.
“It is better for Buhari to come to power in
2015 and jail me, than for Jonathan to come
back and destroy the remaining Nigeria.”
– Obasanjo in his book ‘My Watch’
I will rather return to d 1980s than to ride
on a reverse gear in d 2000s. A reverse gear
down d path of unbridled corruption;
infrastructural decay; terror & insurgency;
poverty & joblessness; false statistics & deceit;
darkness & power outage; & down d reverse
gear where only JONATHANIANS falsely see
progress.
I CHOOSE DEEP & RESEARCHED FACTS over
BANAL SENTIMENTS.
Doyin Okupe said that Buhari/Osinbajo will
take Nigeria back to d 80s if elected. So
what? If they can’t make d 2000s
worthwhile who doesn’t want back the 80s?
In d Nigeria of d 1980s, we slept in
considerable safety. In d Nigeria of d 80s,
our Naira was at par with d dollar. In d
Nigeria of d 80s, we had roads, schools,
hospitals & infrastructures that were better
managed, & electricity was relatively
constant.
As a realistic alternative to d present malaise
& d cesspool of ill-rule which GEJ epitomises,
I want Buhari/Osinbajo becos I’m sure that
they shall lead d WAR against corruption &
reposition Nigeria for d hope we seek, a
reality that scares GEJ’s funders.
God Bless Nigeria.
Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

source: http://www.osundefender.org/?
p=201274

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Locapito(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Badluck according to fr. Mbaka. He's bringing another shoe story "shoe cleaning". There's no past regime as corrupted as this his prodigal regime. Now he's begging us to vote him again so that presidential jets will be increase to 30, Die maduake will continue stealing for him, oduagate will be in senate and not prison, NNPC will automatically his ATM, fuel price will be increased, continue with his ghost employments, in short can keep on listing his misfortune as presido. My advice for him is to forget about this coming election, thank nigerians for inglorious 6yrs spent and forget about any shoe story because, he will never rule this country again. People re really suffering in this nation just because of his badluck, inability to control his wife and continual praising of looters by givn them more resources to control. you can not deceive us with ur shoe story again.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by femliany(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Otuoke bros,search within yourself you know that you can't do that..you once said CABAL
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by joe4christ(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

Obscurity is not security

He signing the FOI bill into law clearly shows that GEJ does things without constructively considering the consequence of his action on a long run, it's just another way of showing his cluelessness, though i may agree he did that to strike the populace as a more democratic leader who is considerate, but it fails to create that impression on me cos you dont allow so much freedomo of information cos it's capable of bridging National security.

Gej probably meant well for this great Nation, but he just aint gat enough charisma, balls and leadership attributes neccessary to lead a great Nation as this, a man that cannot put his house (Wife) in order how possibly can he lead a great Nation as this

A MAN WITHOUT BALLS CANNOT STAND UP TO CORRUPTION NOR CURB IT - and that i can vouch for Buhari, he's got it all, even in excess, that's my belief and that i stick to.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Seyitosino(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2015
I hope this arrow dr. Goodluck wants to shoot @ ds delicate period will not backfire. I hope it is not Okupe d@ counselled you to use this strategy.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by oweman: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=iv4fb post=29561292]

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment .

What really is wrong with Jonathan so if Buhari is not contesting against him he will keep quite drinking his burukutu and pito brewed specially by madam Igala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Martha Gowon Audu Is Dead (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Buys Ford Explorer For 20 Judges In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.