Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan (34831 Views)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Goofluck will be a prophet in his next life. The man never operates in the present, it is always in the future. I will do this, I will do that.............when the eff will he say I just did this or that?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by joe4christ(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bigcake:
Do you really have a job?

On the contrary, it's you who is actually Jobless, and the likes of you and your cohorts are afraid of loosing your only means of livelihood as paid agents of Pee Dee Pig.
I dont need to advice you cos as an enlightened individual i believe you are, you ought to be busy now finding alternative means of livelihood cos your pay master is gonna be kicked out of Aso Rock come Feb 2015.
I can imagine what joblessness has led you to do against your conscience by defending corruption rather than standing up aainst it.
But all that can be forgiven you if only you can forgive yourself.
We understand it's just survival strategy - trying to survive the hardship propelled by you pay master and his corrupt cohorts against the economy.
But all is gonna change for better with imminent change that is visibly coming upon this great nation through GMB.
I'm just enthusiastic about GMB and his team and have always been...
A new dawn is here Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Dejohnbull: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
skyprofm:

FYWD

For Your Wildest Dreams
Durin u warka' dan buran uba, kachi uwar ka shege
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Tsanyawa: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ throwing stones at the past president including the one that hand picked him from Otuoke.

GMB for the change we desired.

VOTE APC.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
When his eyes don clear and his yiansh ddon open. The breze that'll blow it open is stilll gathering. grin
naijababe:
Goofluck will be a prophet in his next life. The man never operates in the present, it is always in the future. I will do this, I will do that.............why the eff will he say I just did this or that?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
iyabodeh:
When his eyes don clear and his yiansh ddon open. The breze that'll blow it open is stilll gathering. grin

You mean his yiansh never open? shocked
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
E never open oo. Na scratch e still ey scratch am, so the pus and crawcraw no go ey too visible. When that breeze blow ehn?!!! Make una get your cameras ready. Osi nyun ni, e never begin to jaje! Na eem goons dey use sticks, pins, bamboo and all sorts dey help am scratch. Thus the relief e dey feel on-top hot pan.

naijababe:

You mean his yiansh never open? shocked
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
iyabodeh:
E never open oo. Na scratch e still ey scratch am, so the pus and crawcraw no go ey too visible. When that breeze blow ehn?!!! Make una get your cameras ready. Osi nyun ni, e never begin to jaje! Na eem goons dey use sticks, pins, bamboo and all sorts dey help am scratch. Thus the relief e dey feel on-top hot pan.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by stayblack: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ,na today Day Break.shut Ur mouth.u ,Ur wife una be disappointment.theives and coward.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Yemidaniels(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

APC keep shouting they want to change Nigeria . But none of their Governors dare domesticates the FOT ACT . I challenge all the state of Governors to domesticate FOI ACT and lets see if they will have any place to hide , lets see if fact an figures of their stealing does not become public in one month of domesticate . why are they afraid of making freedom of information a law in their respective states ? Who is transparent among them ? CHANGE WITHOUT TRANSPARENCY IS DOOM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
OBJ should be your 1st point of call, GEJ
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by DonKool1: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
pacido:
Nigeria will be a great country the day its citizens start reasoning objectively without bias and ethnic sentiments.
TRUE

pacido:
How come all the GEJ critics are not disputing the numerous achievements of his govt but are rather busy bringing up superfilious arguments.Are the railways not really working again in nigeria?,are the roads they said they rehabilitated not really done?,are the airports not wearing new looks?,is the revolution in the argricultural sector not real?,are there no youths benefitting from the UWIN and SURE-P programmes of the federal govt?is the unbundling of the PHCN not real or has there really not been an improvement in the power sector?.

TRUTH BE TOLD, We don't know how much of anything this government says is true.
I hear some railways are working but I know for sure these are not new investments as the tracks have always been there. I hear quotes on how many kilometers of roads have been done but i also know that i have seen many FEDERAL roads in Lagos and Rivers state that were fixed by the state governments. I even hear the Lagos Badagry road that the state was fixing (five lanes on each side) was stopped by the FG and is yet to be progressed since.
I hear under his government we have grown to become the largest economy in Africa but I also know that while they were computing this, we were drying up economically and our primary source of income - production of crude oil and gas is dropping drastically mainly due to bunkering and also poor management (NNPC/Diezani) and funding. Oil bunkering increase is surprising as the funds to create a coast guard force to guard our waterways and pipelines was given to Tompolo or Ateke (not sure which or perhaps its both?), yet the situation has worsened meaning we are paying money but not getting any value for it (fuel subsidy payment Version 2.1.2). I hear he recently bought a Norwegian warship, maybe things are going to get better but i wouldn't hold my breath on that).
I hear they privatized PHCN and power has generation/distribution have improved but what i know is that cost of power has gone up, but service delivery is the same (if you are lucky, worse if you are not).
I travel alot and as for the airports, i haven't seen anything AT ALL worth mentioning. If i were given the funds generated by FAAN, i would do a lot more with it. i even know that they abandoned Port Harcourt international airport Omagwa presumably because the Rivers state Governor has been giving the FG hell.

Because of this government's penchant for nonsensical and outlandish claims of his achievements, the truth is hard to determine.
For instance, in his trademark incompetence this JOKER categorically denied the kidnap of over 200 Nigerian citizens on our soil for over TWO WEEKS. After finally making a u-turn on their 'its an APC propaganda' position, the once respectable and formidable entity formally known as the Nigerian Army publicly declared that they had rescued the girls. A blatant lie characteristic of this government. As i type, there is no word on the return of those innocent girls. Instead, we got #BringbackGEJ. How daft and insensitive does one have to be to allow such a travesty happen?
Till tomorrow, the report on the alleged missing $20 Billion is yet to come out, but the whistle blower has been removed from office, had his passport seized, framed as a Boko haram sponsor from a laptop browsing from within the presidency belonging to PASTOR RENO OMOKRI aka WENDELL SLIMLIN who is still working for Jonathan. At the same time, the Minister in charge of the NNPC is perpetually shielded from answering question from the upper/lower arms of the legislative arm of government.
For employment, i keep seeing figures being flashed everywhere everyday but what i know for a fact is the number of people that paid for the immigration recruitment and the number of those that died. i still remember seeing them on that fateful day and arguing with a friend who was upset at seeing a heavily pregnant candidate at the stadium that day. I know nothing came out of the that obviously preventable failure. this government is used to 'sharing blood' or looking the other way when others are doing it.
THAT IS WHY I PERSONALLY DO NOT SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN THIS JONATHAN LED GOVT. THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY REGARD FOR THE LIVES OF THE CITIZENRY, AND IF THAT IS THE CASE, HOW CAN WE EVEN BEGIN TO THINK THEY WILL BE AT ALL CONCERNED ABOUT WELFARE?

For the last part of your write-up i will not bother commenting but would refer you to your first line:
"Nigeria will be a great country the day its citizens start reasoning objectively without bias and ethnic sentiments."
This is what got us to where we are now. North, South, East, West, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo.................
Let the right man for the job do the job, so when it's time for work, he won't become the lame duck that he is quacking about real and perceived personal enemies, excuses and end up needing his wife to attempt to a do a miserable attempt of it on his behalf.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by eneye75(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
if u believe to do more dan ur predecessors den ur successors shall definatelly do more dan u,GIVE WAY FOR SUCCESS
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Bigcake: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
joe4christ:

On the contrary, it's you who is actually Jobless, and the likes of you and your cohorts are afraid of loosing your only means of livelihood as paid agents of Pee Dee Pig.
I dont need to advice you cos as an enlightened individual i believe you are, you ought to be busy now finding alternative means of livelihood cos your pay master is gonna be kicked out of Aso Rock come Feb 2015.
I can imagine what joblessness has led you to do against your conscience by defending corruption rather than standing up aainst it.
But all that can be forgiven you if only you can forgive yourself.
We understand it's just survival strategy - trying to survive the hardship propelled by you pay master and his corrupt cohorts against the economy.
But all is gonna change for better with imminent change that is visibly coming upon this great nation through GMB.
I'm just enthusiastic about GMB and his team and have always been...
A new dawn is here Nigerians!
Still very jobless
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by DonKool1: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by skak(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bigcake:
Only big foools like you thinks that way. Go get educated you little riffraf.

You sounds disheartened.... You also need to get educated "Only big foools like you thinkS that way" THINKS?.... QIQIQIQIQIQIQ. Laughing in Chinese
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Bigcake: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
skak:

You sounds disheartened.... You also need to get educated "Only big foools like you thinkS that way" THINKS?.... QIQIQIQIQIQIQ. Laughing in Chinese
I prefer a living or dead goat to you.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by DonKool1: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bigcake:

Reading through, all i have seen from you are insults and personal attacks.
I haven't seen you take up a single issue.
If you are up to it, lets look at GEJ's performance on national security.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by ayaside(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Only if Osinbajo was the President and Buhari the VP....
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Chigold101(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
2oby:
In an institution where corruption prevails, good policies will not b effective enough. Will love to c gej compare his adm in terms of corruption management.
true GEJ has failed u r right but for record purposes... Please outline those areas he failed and what they used to be before GEJ took over...

Let us stop making blanket statements... Let us discuss issues here...
1: Power sector... What was it before GEJ?
2: Agriculture... What was it before GEJ?
3: Transportation... What was it before GEJ?

When you talk of corruption... What exactly do u mean?

... Explaing them to us like this... Am waiting
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by sammyj: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
slip of finger, it should be till 2015 straight to Otouke grin
Dejohnbull:
Gej till 2019
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by skak(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bigcake:

Can anyone explain to me what this guy is saying

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by armadeo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
naijadeyhia:
Thank God
I CHOOSE DEEP & RESEARCHED FACTS over
BANAL SENTIMENTS.
Doyin Okupe said that Buhari/Osinbajo will
take Nigeria back to d 80s if elected. So
what? If they can’t make d 2000s
worthwhile who doesn’t want back the 80s?
In d Nigeria of d 1980s, we slept in
considerable safety. In d Nigeria of d 80s,
our Naira was at par with d dollar. In d
Nigeria of d 80s, we had roads, schools,
hospitals & infrastructures that were better
managed, & electricity was relatively
constant.

As a realistic alternative to d present malaise
& d cesspool of ill-rule which GEJ epitomises,
I want Buhari/Osinbajo becos I’m sure that
they shall lead d WAR against corruption &
reposition Nigeria for d hope we seek, a
reality that scares GEJ’s funders.
God Bless Nigeria.
Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

source: http://www.osundefender.org/?
p=201274

I like this logic.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by armadeo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
naijadeyhia:

young man I am an urban and regional planner so fully understood what I posted. Beneath the surface of any river is always muddy and the geography / topography is almost always the same, methods of construction are also the same, using the cable bridge building method is the norm now due to high wind occurrences so bridge type would be similar. One bridge built with 29billion while another that is almost a copy is to gulp over 100billion? even if u are not an engineering person can u not use ur head?

Topography costing over 100bilion difference.

I fear my eye when I read that.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Now that you want our vote, you are now saying you would expose past head of states Clueless and weak president!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by emonk: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Becoming an expert in mini importation is simple but requires some level of smartness. To Learn about the A, B, C of mini importation. click the link below
http://emmyjoach..com/2015/01/mini-importation-must-read.html?m=1
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by aniyphil: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
kokoA:
Nice idea! Your own failures are so visible, we are seeing them already. Show us those of previous administrations.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by billyG(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sebi shoeless joe told us when he waz removing petro subsidy iz b/c crude oil price in d intl.mkt is high ~$140 now oil price is $55/brl,Y has mean joe not reduce d price of petro 2 #40/l.i need ans okonjo,diezieni,& joe.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Phonon: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
How do you expose members of a club of which you are the newest member? grin
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Adminisher: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chigold101:
true GEJ has failed u r right but for record purposes... Please outline those areas he failed and what they used to be before GEJ took over...

Let us stop making blanket statements... Let us discuss issues here...
1: Power sector... What was it before GEJ?
2: Agriculture... What was it before GEJ?
3: Transportation... What was it before GEJ?

When you talk of corruption... What exactly do u mean?

... Explaing them to us like this... Am waiting

Power was bad but now it is worse
Agriculture is the only good thing Jonathan has done
Transport Railways; the progress we have is not commensurate with money spent.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
What were u sharing that has made u mute for 6years?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Chigold101(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

Power was bad but now it is worse
Agriculture is the only good thing Jonathan has done
Transport Railways; the progress we have is not commensurate with money spent.

Thanks bro...
In Anambra where i live power is not worst...

Imagine GMB, IBB, ABACHA, Abdulsalami & OBJ investing a little in Agriculture in thier time around? Wont we be having a fully none oil based economy today?

On the railway sir...how much have they spent and how much do you think it would have cost?

What of manufacturing... What do u think of it... Like auto assembly... Cos if u come to Anambra state u will see many INNOSON vehicles around on our road... GEJ encouraged and commissioned the plant...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Martha Gowon Audu Is Dead (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Buys Ford Explorer For 20 Judges In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.