Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan (34837 Views)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by ziccoit: 6:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Failure is not a problem when a failled identifies himself as a failure; the problem starts immediately he is painting a picture of Eldorado despite the monumental failure.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Dahveydson(m): 6:11am On Jan 07, 2015
After 6 years he wants to expose them, joker!!

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Flye: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Truly this man must be clueless, after 6years and massive defeat on his way? Nawah ooooooh.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by iamrealdeji(m): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2015
He's disappointed in IBB,he thought he had bribed IBB successfully with his boy boy attitude,but the man jasi,he knows what GEJ is trying to do,but why does GEJ lies even if it's undeniable.he's fund of what we yorubas call "iro ojukoroju" he thinks people rely on him? Hell no,he said he's fighting insurgency successfully when he's not even close

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Tallesty1(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2015
sojjy:
What is our business with other past administration failure?Nigerians believed in GEJ to perform better than the past government when he was elected but he has shown his level of capability to governance which is even worse than the previous government.
Corruption has been identified as the bane of the nation development which GEJ has been aiding.All past presidents and head of state may not be saint but GEJ is an epitome of failure.
The level of corruption under his watch can't be compared to previous govt. GMB will surely reduce the level of corruption when bn elected in 2015. He has done it before,he will do it again.
The Nigeria then and the Nigeria now are not the same.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by zantama05(m): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2015
"a word is enough to Wise". wink"

No need of much explanation as you like live in Nigeria .

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 6:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Is too late Man !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Mr. President we assure that 89% of Nigerian voters with PVC will vote you in for another tenure. Sir,we who are with you are greater and wiser than those cattle rearers against you. GEJ TILL 2019

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by KwoiZabo(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2015
you have our vote
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by evakingz(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Space booked... #stil on bed
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by kunlenkirol(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2015
shocked I am yet to cogitate the new idea GEJ will give Nigerians if elected again.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2015
"Expose"?? Spare yourself the headache, we already know! What we want you to do is expose the people that have made this government so corrupt even IBB could refer to his regime as saintly in comparism to yours in. that regard!! grin

This guy has really lost it! cheesy

Instead of telling the people what he has been able to achieve with all the time and resources he had at his disposal he's busy talking about "exposing" past leaders!!

Mr President, FIRE your advisers!! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Shut the f*ck up and sit your clueless a-ss down! undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Akon419(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2015
每小时的频率是什么?每小时的频率是什么?刚刚好
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by dante23: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2015
WHAT THE... He has now joined "The Town criers"?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by MyNameIsMyName: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2015
I will expose this, I will fish out boko sponsors, I will stop corruption, I know the boko sponsors and I will .......just do it and stop the long talking.

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by demelza: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2015
This man should do himself a favour by closing his mouth. He should just stop talking, its getting annoying.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by tit(f): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2015
zantama05:
"a word is enough to Wise". wink"

No need of much explanation as you like live in Nigeria .

you dont give your life to nobody.
least of all government.
police run awat when robber show
army takeoff when they hear boko haram.

you are on your own.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by skyprofm(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Gej till 2019

FYWD

For Your Wildest Dreams

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by WINDSOW(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2015
It is too late GEJ. U only have few wks to ur perpetual exit from that honourable position u held with kids gloves.
Hwbeit,if u must expose them,bros Start from urs.
I Long for a better Changed NIGERIA!!!
#CHANGE

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by makzeze: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Nigeria's outgoing president Goodluck Jonathan steps down for Buhari come May 2015.

Nigeria's former vice president Namadi Sambo handsover to Osinbajo come May 2015.

Nigeria's newly elected President Muhammadu Buhari just sworn into office at eagle square Abuja today 29 May 2015.

Newly elected vice president of Nigeria Prof. Yemi Osinbajo took oath of office today 29 May 2015.

That will be the news headline all over the world in May 2015
Insha Allah.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by hardestyoung(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2015
All I can see in this man is panic. Mr President, I'll advise you think of something else to do with the rest of your life but I'll suggest zoo keeping for you Sir.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by blinkmoneyo(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by blackpanda: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

Obscurity is not security

its amazing how people just pick up phantom ridiculous ideas and pose it as truth.

What exactly has signing the FOI achieved? did it expose our missing $20billion which gej ofgicials stole in broad daylight then sacked sanusi for exposing them?
what of the $15m and $9m that was smuggled to south africa?

what of the billions stolen by gej in the name of putting camera in abuja.....the list is endless

on the other hand lagos state books are published freely periodically for all to see.

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Firefire(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=Scatterboss post=29561626][s][/s]
[s]
Trash. He should expose them and stop blabbing. No wonder they call him a kindergaten president.[/[/s]quote]

Only time shall tell, the remaining 4 years shall be too hot for your bosses in APC.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari quest for power will destroy him completely
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Project400: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Nice development
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by beeff(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Mr jonathan your failure is very obvious and christa clear like the biblical teketekemene ufasin it is very visible to the blind and audible to the deaf..........GMB is coming to rectify ur mistake... GMB till whenever

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by personal59: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Did you know that in 1983, Chief Obafemi Awolowo contested at the age of 74 while Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe contested in 1979 at 75? Did you know that Ronald Reagan became US president at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each? Just last December, Tunisia sworn in Beji Caid Essebsi as their President. Did you know how old is he? President Essebsi is 88 years old. The election that brought him in as president was the first free and fair presidential election since the country (Tunisia ) gained independence in 1956. If a 72 years old grand "Pa" (as the haters called him) can give me constant electricity, guarantee maximum security (stop the killings up North), put food on my table and stop corruption that a 57 years old young man who is suffering from an inferiority complex can not give then I will be a very big fool to refuse such CHANGE. So those making noise about BUHARI's age should shut the hell up and give in for a great change. I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN ELEMENT OF CHANGE what about you? GMB2015‬........KickOutGEJ2015‬

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by edgyslim: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2015
This is a plea from a drowning man who had no idea that the tables might turn around.

His supporters keep jumping ship and now its to fight corruption in the next 4 years.

Bros J....People now know their true power....pack your bags....you are leavin aso rock.

#team_buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Practice what you preach. You are a failure so expose yourself 1st

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari / Buhari Pays N500,000 As Fatima Dangote's Brideprice At Her Wedding / The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.