Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (90427 Views)

Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. / No Love At First Sight, We Fell In Love At First Chat / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
iamord:
lol smiley you seem to be an interesting personality, will like to keep in touch wink
i am honoured
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
no wahala....we go support U but when u win no forget us oooo
Yet to see your vote, ma'm
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 2kris(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
i'll go with afraid. I think if u get to know her u'lll find out she's probably been hurt or deceived in d past.
exactly that was wat first came to me the first time i discoverd she was in love with me......dr lovewink
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 2kris(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahahahahhaahahhahahahah
as i am typing currently i am in a bank,to get one girl here no go be problem but..
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
2kris:
exactly that was wat first came to me the first time i discoverd she was in love with me......dr lovewink
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 2kris(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
she is just afraid.she dnt want to be heart broken
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
2kris:
she is just afraid.she dnt want to be heart broken
yea..... fear of the unknown
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 2kris(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
yea..... fear of the unknown
haba unknown without givin me a trial
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
2kris:
haba unknown without givin me a trial
once beaten twice shy
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 2kris(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
once beaten twice shy
u want me to give up on my mamashocked
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kinglahkay(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
lmaooo grin
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
2kris:
u want me to give up on my mamashocked
no oooooo! How can i
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 2kris(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
no oooooo! How can i
then what are u sugesting
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
2kris:
then what are u sugesting
keep ur cool.... go with d flow but. don't. Get desperate. If it's chocking walk away.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
If that's how the lady wants it then she aint ready for a chat.

I say good riddance!
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by scarr: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
now this is why i took ur statement up.......u generalised without exemption
did u even read d ps?
I smell foul play lipsrsealed

that aside I hope you practice what you preach

me:hey ms, I'm gbemi, fancy a chat? cheesy
you:
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Blackeard(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
u too run and try to catch dem.....girls should be chased don't u think
nah you're having it wrong hun. "Money" should be chased...not girls
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 2kris(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
keep ur cool.... go with d flow but. don't. Get desperate. If it's chocking walk away.
i am seein her tomorow gues i am going to try some of ur formula
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by openmine(m): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2015
oshaosha2014:

Mzflexy, I understand your concept perfectly - how to get a gal to be interested in chatting with you (familiar or not familiar) - am I right

if a gal can't take you serious on your rules you just stated, shld a guy take you serious? I don't think anybody shld. but what am saying is, there are no rules to this chatting of a thing. you are in the best position to chat up a gal if she knows you. it is only the exciting, lively and matured ones that will give you the confidence to continue with them in a chat even if you are the "totaliest" stranger, starting a chat with the most unconventional introductions. online chat is a medium where u can express urself however you like, so what is the use of rules. BTW, am not angry, I don't just like the fact that you people come here to portray galz like they are from another planet; this is planet earth!
AD INFINITUM LIKES
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Maamin(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Smh

Shake it very well..truth, they say is bitter tongue
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Thinkr(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
y ur sister own no dey pain u Ur sister sef no dey do am to oda guys
E dey pain me small small sha. I don dey warn her seriously. Chat in full or I delete u na so. Eeeerm concerning other guys that none of my business tho
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Thinkr(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
so u just gave 1k to charity? How generous. Where have u been?
the 1k na just to test her na. I have been receiving ban anyhow these days oh that's why. Happy new year
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tick tock
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by LewisO: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Tick tock
Are u ready for me or not?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
LewisO:
Are u ready for me or not?
ready for u on wat?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Thinkr:
E dey pain me small small sha. I don dey warn her seriously. Chat in full or I delete u na so. Eeeerm concerning other guys that none of my business tho
lol
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by LewisO: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
ready for u on wat?
For us to be a chum!
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2015
LewisO:
For us to be a chum!
y do u want us to be a chum?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by blaxx: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Blackeard:
nah you're having it wrong hun. "Money" should be chased...not girls
rightly said bro. Chase money, not girls.
1MILLION LIKES
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by blaxx: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hello blaxx how r u doing? Thanks 4 d observation
I'm doing great. Don't you think you should create a post for people to learn how to start a convo with a female? Since you're a female, it'll help a whole lotta guys. What do you think?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by LewisO: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
y do u want us to be a chum?
Just to get in touch with u!
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Dizney(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
cheesy
Mzflexydeeva:
I love happy endings
cheesy
Mzflexydeeva:
I love happy endings

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.