Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (91439 Views)

Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. / No Love At First Sight, We Fell In Love At First Chat / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2015
lilmax:
Why is this girl replying everybody
because. That's the. Girl who. Wants to reply most people not everybody
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
LewisO:
Let me know when u're through with your quoting!

And when u have my time!
very funny
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
LewisO:
So u are also observing, she don't know Nairaland guys they will bombarding are we comments to quote and eventually turn it to chat room. grin

But she's really trying! kiss
got a problem with dat?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2015
lilmax:
she get time, some posters will only reply those on front page and that's all, I just surprise for this one cheesy
e dey pain u?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Smh
Maamin:

I dont need to carry out any study experience is the best teacher angry
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:

Well, how about your own blog? I am a web developer. I can help with that.
every1 wants to blog, i'm not cut out 4 daat
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2015
LewisO:
She as being quoting since page to the current page. grin

And she's really replying them with nice comments!
well some nice people still exist
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
frankzone:

Not what I meant. I was referring to guy of class here
okay
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Dizney:

when i got to know that it was rice.....we are lovers now tho.
I love happy endings
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2015
2kris:
so were can we klasify dis kind of ladies are they.immature,being childish or afraid
i'll go with afraid. I think if u get to know her u'lll find out she's probably been hurt or deceived in d past.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2015
iamord:
lol! Good evening! How hàs ur day been?
good morning
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2015
2kris:
sweery dey babe still visits me hug me hangout with me and stuffs
afraid of commitment
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 1stola: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
one dog is anoda girls husband.....
and i know that ofcoz.
you girls should just stop being too full of urselfs..
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by tiwababa(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2015
ArabianPrince:
Rules for chatting Nigerian women with flawless public facade masking their private despair. Please don't quote me. cool
ok cheesy
ArabianPrince:
Rules for chatting Nigerian women with flawless public facade masking their private despair. Please don't quote me. cool
ok
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
every1 wants to blog, i'm not cut out 4 daat

It could be just to share your thoughts and interests from time to time, not necessarily gossip.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by iamord(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
good morning
same here wink I should call u a relationship expert lol.. Trisha goddàrd- naija style smiley
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2015
1stola:

and i know that ofcoz.
you girls should just stop being too full of urselfs..
define "full of urselfs"
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:

It could be just to share your thoughts and interests from time to time, not necessarily gossip.
hhmmmmmmmm! Don't think I am ready for that.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2015
iamord:
same here wink I should call u a relationship expert lol.. Trisha goddàrd- naija style smiley
hahahhahahhahaahahah
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hhmmmmmmmm! Don't think I am ready for that.

Its okay, my dear. I do look forward to chatting we on more interesting stuff if you don't mind.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 1stola: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
define "full of urselfs"
Most girls rate sex too high
you are dating a girl whom you've been spending on over a year. she doesn't really contribute anything in the relationship. the only thing she offers is her pvssy and she sees it has the greatest gift she can ever give the guy.
Isn't relationship suppose to be mutual?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by scarr: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
u think that got to me? Wats my own? I'm only disappointed @ a guy who has sisters & was born by a woman would still refer to females as dat. Ur gf is lucky grin
if only u can say uve never called a guy worse things, and im sure at that point u never tot about your brothers and dad...but its ok cos when it comes to things like this u girls like behaving like d weaker and exploited sex but under different circumstance ull now start claiming for gender equality. lipsrsealed

btw im single why do u care shocked tongue
ps: i wasnt refering to all females just the ones that needed to be called such grin
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2015
scarr:

if only u can say uve never called a guy worse things, and im sure at that point u never tot about your brothers and dad...but its ok cos when it comes to things like this u girls like behaving like d weaker and exploited sex but under different circumstance ull now start claiming for gender equality. lipsrsealed

btw im single why do u care shocked tongue
ps: i wasnt refering to all females just the ones that needed to be called such grin
now this is why i took ur statement up.......u generalised without exemption
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:

Its okay, my dear. I do look forward to chatting we on more interesting stuff if you don't mind.
anytime......
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2015
1stola:

Most girls rate sex too high
you are dating a girl whom you've been spending on over a year. she doesn't really contribute anything in the relationship. the only thing she offers is her pvssy and she sees it has the greatest gift she can ever give the guy.
Isn't relationship suppose to be mutual?
on issues like this i think its best left to the two people involved. the way the guys feel its a man's world is the same way the ladies feel they should be chased. the mentality of blacks especially Nigerians is such that leaves us all in a position that has deprived us of certain exposure.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 1stola: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
on issues like this i think its best left to the two people involved. the way the guys feel its a man's world is the same way the ladies feel they should be chased. the mentality of blacks especially Nigerians is such that leaves us all in a position that has deprived us of certain exposure.
yea ua right. but, too much of everything is bad and girls tend to have too fun until they realise that they are getting old, then they will start being desperate and be wishing for one fresh boy to ask their hand in Marriage.
You believe girls should be chased abi.
At 19 to 25, that believe holds.
When she becomes 29, it will be another story.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 1stola: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
define "full of urselfs"
do I need to do that?
it's simply ego.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 2kris(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
afraid of commitment
hmmm i must confess i have learned enough from u diz two days.permit me to tag u dr love
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2015
1stola:

yea ua right. but, too much of everything is bad and girls tend to have too fun until they realise that they are getting old, then they will start being desperate and be wishing for one fresh boy to ask their hand in Marriage.
You believe girls should be chased abi.
At 19 to 25, that believe holds.
When she becomes 29, it will be another story.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2015
1stola:

do I need to do that?
it's simply ego.
nah...... its the way girls r wired
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2015
2kris:
hmmm i must confess i have learned enough from u diz two days.permit me to tag u dr love
hahahahahahhaahahhahahahah
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by iamord(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahhahahhahaahahah
lol smiley you seem to be an interesting personality, will like to keep in touch wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.