Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (41543 Views)

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children / Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 20, 2008
bawomolo:

oh ok, so is the bible error-proof or not?

You have your own preconcieved answer. Go with it.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 4:39am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

Priests brought them back . . . go back and read the scriptures again.  grin
Uzzah died immediately . . . there is no flip flop there save for the ones you want to deliberately see.

where? We've suddenly changed the subject to denominations? Confused arent we . . . grin

where is your own answer? I asked you  first. And besides you brought up the verse . . . i am not obliged to tell you the answer. Go study up on your own charges first before making a fool of yourself next time. I save answers for serious individuals.

Bros, yu are adding lying to your other Indecency related sins o, werent yu the one who wrote this before?

davidylan:

8They sent therefore and gathered all the lords of the Philistines unto them, and said, What shall we do with the ark of the God of Israel? And they answered, Let the ark of the God of Israel be carried about unto Gath. And they carried the ark of the God of Israel about thither.

Dem even dey take the Ark do cross country parade abi wetin be the meaning of carrying about?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 20, 2008
duduspace:

them even dey take the Ark do cross country parade abi wetin be the meaning of carrying about?

Have some sense . . . we know in the bible the Ark was usually carried around on slats of wood placed on the shoulders of 4 men. It was too heavy for men to merely lift with their fingers.

so they werent directly touching it. A lot of the time too the ark was moved on carts drawn by horses.

It doesnt really take so much intelligence as much as READING the bible to find out things for urself sheesh!

The more you type the more i wonder how you managed to pass secondary school.

Oh yeah they were carrying the ark around in their arms. lipsrsealed
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 4:47am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

Priests brought them back . . . go back and read the scriptures again.  grin
Uzzah died immediately . . . there is no flip flop there save for the ones you want to deliberately see.

where? We've suddenly changed the subject to denominations? Confused arent we . . . grin

You are sounding like a numbskull, I was only pointing out that the contradictions are inherent in the bible and don't need anyone puttin them there since the contradictions are responsible for the number of denominations in christianity. Are you that dumb you couldn't figure that out?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 20, 2008
duduspace:

You are sounding like a numbskull, I was only pointing out that the contradictions are inherent in the bible and don't need anyone puttin them there since the contradictions are responsible for the number of denominations in christianity. Are you that dumb you couldn't figure that out?

what's new? when you guys hit a stumbling block you resort to personal abuse.

You cant be pointing out "contradictions" when you cant even get your bible stories straight. If i have to keep pointing out the fact that you havent even studied that which you bandy around i wonder how you can claim with a straight face that the bible has contradictions. Start by thoroughly reading it then you might have a legitimate claim. As usual dont let common sense stand between you and immature, desperate personal insults.

Contradictions in the bible are not responsible for denominations in christianity just the same way that contradictions in a $5 bill is not responsible for the presence of fake $5 bills.

The bone of contention with denominations is varied interpretation of the same script period. As a non-numbskull you shld know.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 20, 2008
duduspace:

funny, let me take just 2 of those "denominations"

Baptist - believe in water baptism as EXTREMELY essential for complete salvation . . . well we know there are certain examples in the bible where that did not hold and for very valid reasons. Baptism is important however.

Mormon - have their own extra-biblical document which does not agree with the bible.

Where are the CONTRADICTIONS that brought about the two denominations?

And you call others dumb. What a freaking shame.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

Good night guys. I have a game to play . . . i thot i was bantering with people who have something beyond cottonwool upstairs.  cheesy

Duduspace can't even maintain one narrative. Jumping from place to place.

first he had no clue why Uzzah died . . . we had to tell him

Next he didnt know the repercussions the philistines faced . . . we had to tell him

He didnt know who brought the ark back . . . we again had to tell him

and he blames God for flip flopping? If only he could maintain one story. Its the sad tale of the deluded athiest.

As for Huxley . . . no difference . . . brings up a verse and doesnt even understand it at all. Ask him salient questions and he either deceptfully tries to force you to answer them or he shies away by changing the subject.

do these people even have the brain they cry about?

Dudu said it was "brain" that made him "question" the bible . . . we examine his "questions" and lo and behold they are found to be lacking basic knowledge and intelligence.  shocked

Its obvious you see a mirror image of yourself in others, what an idiot and an hypocrite. At least let others blow your trumpet before giving yourself a pat on the back. And why referring to yourself in the plural "we"? a visit to a shrink might be in order for you as that is a symptom of multiple personality disorder though I'm sure you'll come up with some concocted explanation of having God or some other spirit in you. Typical idiot bereft of ideas and clutching at straws.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 20, 2008
duduspace:

Its obvious you see a mirror image of yourself in others, what an idiot and an hypocrite. At least let others blow your trumpet before giving yourself a pat on the back. And why referring to yourself in the plural "we"? a visit to a shrink might be in order for you as that is a symptom of multiple personality disorder though I'm sure you'll come up with some concocted explanation of having God or some other spirit in you. Typical idiot bereft of ideas and clutching at straws.

what's new? grin

Expose their claims to "contradictions, flip flops" e.t.c. for the half baked fraudulent excuses that they are and they start raging.

For thus did the bible say of them - [size=13pt]Psalm 2:1[b]Why do the heathen rage,[/b] and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4[b]He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.[/b]
[/size]

Enjoy your rage.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2008
LadyT asked an important question . . .

why is the athiest always consumed with irrational hate and anger when it comes to christianity? lipsrsealed

Where is this rage when it comes to other religions? If christians where the ones who flew planes into the WTC on 9-11 christians would be endangered species today.

Why do the heathen rage?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 5:05am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

funny, let me take just 2 of those "denominations"

Baptist - believe in water baptism as EXTREMELY essential for complete salvation . . . well we know there are certain examples in the bible where that did not hold and for very valid reasons. Baptism is important however.

Mormon - have their own extra-biblical document which does not agree with the bible.

Where are the CONTRADICTIONS that brought about the two denominations?
And you call others dumb. What a freaking shame.
Even you are bringin out the contradictions yurself and still asking me where they are? how do we even know whose account to beleive? oh so the bible is interpreted by men after all and each one chooses what he beleives, so your God wasn't even specific enough on what he wanted of you abi?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 20, 2008
duduspace:

Even you are bringin out the contradictions yurself and still asking me where they are? how do we even know whose account to beleive? oh so the bible is interpreted by men after all and each one chooses what he beleives, so your God wasn't even specific enough on what he wanted of you abi?

Another puerile attempt at mockery.

If i read a textbook and ask you to read the very same thing, both of us will come out with different angles of the same story.

It really isnt so hard if you engage the "brains" you boasted to us that u had. undecided
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 5:09am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

LadyT asked an important question . . .

why is the athiest always consumed with irrational hate and anger when it comes to christianity? lipsrsealed

Where is this rage when it comes to other religions? If christians where the ones who flew planes into the WTC on 9-11 christians would be endangered species today.

Why do the heathen rage?

Who started with the rage? you are an hypocrite or what do you call this?

Dudu said it was "brain" that made him "question" the bible . . . we examine his "questions" and lo and behold they are found to be lacking basic knowledge and intelligence.

In what way is that different from what I've written?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 20, 2008
duduspace:

Who started with the rage? you are an hypocrite or what do you call this?

Dudu said it was "brain" that made him "question" the bible . . . we examine his "questions" and lo and behold they are found to be lacking basic knowledge and intelligence.

In what way is that different from what I've written?

Read your own sentence . . . we all grew up listening to all this cock and bull stories but some of use our brains and actually question what we are indoctrinated with.

In essence, those of us who are christians are there because we dont "actually question" what we are "indoctrinated" with . . . because we cant "use our brains".

Congrats for having a "brain" . . . i simply said that evaluation of your views does not indicate anything close to brain work if not you would have done the background study on the laws governing handling of the ark before crying about Uzzah as if he were your uncle.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 5:14am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

Another puerile attempt at mockery.

If i read a textbook and ask you to read the very same thing, both of us will come out with different angles of the same story.
It really isnt so hard if you engage the "brains" you boasted to us that u had. undecided
A charlartans pathetic attempt at obsfucating the truth, scientific formula are consistent and define the conditions under which they operate.
How can we take what your book says as fact when it has continually divided opinion all through the ages and still continues to do so?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 5:17am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

Read your own sentence . . . we all grew up listening to all this cock and bull stories but some of use our brains and actually question what we are indoctrinated with.

In essence, those of us who are christians are there because we don't "actually question" what we are "indoctrinated" with . . . because we can't "use our brains".

Congrats for having a "brain" . . . i simply said that evaluation of your views does not indicate anything close to brain work if not you would have done the background study on the laws governing handling of the ark before crying about Uzzah as if he were your uncle.

Don't and Can't are two different things and please feel free to be ashamed of yourself for not using your brain because you've only always introduced more questions than answers and never answered anything while in your conceited opinion, you wrongfully assume that you've answered all questions.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 20, 2008
duduspace:

A charlartans pathetic attempt at obsfucating the truth, scientific formula are consistent and define the conditions under which they operate.
How can yu claim to beleive in a book that has continually divided people all through the ages and still continues to do so?

1. scientific formula are consistent - i am a scientist, that is why i am puzzled by this blanket fraud. If scientific formular where consistent most scientists would be out of jobs today. For instance, laws of gravity do not hold in space . . . therefore acceleration would not be the same on earth as it is in space.
- Partial oxygen pressure is not the same in Lagos as it is in the appalachian mountains . . .

- this are simple things i thought you people knew. Where are your vaunted "brains"?

2. So because global warming has divided people we shld ignore it totally?
- so because the bible has "divided" people through the ages we shld kick it to the curb? Has the bible divided you or you DELIBERATELY chose to be divided even though you know the truth?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 20, 2008
duduspace:

And congratulations for not having any brain because you've only always introduced more questions than answers and never answered anything.

i dont see any questions to answer, only insults, deliberate mispeak, desperate attempts to obfuscate clear issues and a predilection for deciet.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 5:34am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

i don't see any questions to answer, only insults, deliberate mispeak, desperate attempts to obfuscate clear issues and a predilection for deciet.

Shamefaced lier, and what have you been doing all day? sorry I forgot, babbling and pretending to know things you don't have a clue about.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 20, 2008
duduspace:

Shamefaced lier, and what have you been doing all day? sorry I forgot, babbling and pretending to know things you don't have a clue about.

You've become boring and predictable . . . i have some sleep to catch. Its all about insults as soon as you guys get shown up for being clueless.

enjoy dear.

so much for "scientific formula are consistent" . . . even a nursery school child wont make such elementary mistakes. grin
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 5:39am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

1. scientific formula are consistent - i am a scientist, that is why i am puzzled by this blanket fraud. If scientific formular where consistent most scientists would be out of jobs today. For instance, laws of gravity do not hold in space . . . therefore acceleration would not be the same on earth as it is in space.
- Partial oxygen pressure is not the same in Lagos as it is in the appalachian mountains . . .

- this are simple things i thought you people knew. Where are your vaunted "brains"?

2. So because global warming has divided people we shld ignore it totally?
- so because the bible has "divided" people through the ages we shld kick it to the curb? Has the bible divided you or you DELIBERATELY chose to be divided even though you know the truth?

Who is selectively reading now? for someone who claims to have read the whole bible and concocted this jumble of lies I find it hard to beleive that you could not read a statement through? Here is the full statement:

scientific formula are consistent [b]and define the conditions under which they operate.[/b]I don't think you are even a true christian, arent you supposed to tell the whole truth?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by smile4kenn(m): 5:45am On Dec 20, 2008
@post

what is ur problem?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

You've become boring and predictable . . . i have some sleep to catch. Its all about insults as soon as you guys get shown up for being clueless.

enjoy dear.

so much for "scientific formula are consistent" . . . even a nursery school child wont make such elementary mistakes. grin

And you have been blabbing rubbish all day, telling a different lie after being caught in another.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Dios(f): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2008
Lol, you guys got down for real.

But as usual, the christians couldn't come up with good answers except "WE CAN'T QUESTION THE ALMIGHTY BOO HOO HOO BLA BLA BLAZAY"

One of them insulted me for being  Afrocentric grin, I am a proud Afrocentrist, at least I don't look towards a non-existent kike god.

While we are at it, DavidDylan, sir can you please explain the tower of babel story. If you can come up with a logical explanation for that incredible tale of building a tower high enough to reach the skies(heaven grin), then you will win a soul for your lord

AND DON'T YOU DARE GO OFF TOPIC, JUST EXPLAIN THE F*CKING STORY!!!
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan:

Have some sense . . . we know in the bible the Ark was usually carried around on slats of wood placed on the shoulders of 4 men. It was too heavy for men to merely lift with their fingers.

so they werent directly touching it. A lot of the time too the ark was moved on carts drawn by horses.

It doesnt really take so much intelligence as much as READING the bible to find out things for yourself sheesh!

The more you type the more i wonder how you managed to pass secondary school.

Oh yeah they were carrying the ark around in their arms.

Just saw this, so we are now separating between the Ark and the sticks used to carry it abi (wasn't the staves to carry it part of the design of the ark), did the bible specify which part of the Ark Uzzah touched?   pray wasn't the Ark supposed to be carried by priests? (note that you did allude to this in a prior post) but didn't the phillistines carry it around?
Anyway that is besides the point, my main point are the two questions you refused to answer

1. The punishment for touching the ark is death (according to you) but the punishment for killing a man (part of the 12 commandments)and taking his wife is also death as indicated in Lev 35, why was Uzzah killed and not David?

2. If David was allowed to repent, why wasn't Uzzah?

Yu can tell me it is becos David is a man after God's heart or whatever blah blah blah yu come up with but the fact is that it was favoritism on the part of God who you claim to be Just and Upright.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by evangy69: 7:13am On Dec 20, 2008
@ Dios ,Seun &Co & all the atheist in the house, i'm rushing for my MBA exams this morning but i owe you this duty--- Happy reading

DID YOU KNOW THESE FACTS? I SURE DIDNT TILL NOW
> Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely
> death!Make a personal reflection about this,
> Very interesting, read until the end, It is written in
> the Bible (Galatians 6:7):
> 'Be not deceived; God is not mocked:
> for whatsoever a man sow,
> that shall he also reap.
> Here are some men and womenwho mocked God :John Lennon
> (Singer):
> Some years before, during his interview with an American
> Magazine, he said:'Christianity will end, it will
> disappear.I do not have to argue about that. I am certain.
> Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we
> are more famous than Him' (1966).Lennon, after saying
> that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was
> shot six times.
> Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):During the
> Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from
> his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
> Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being
> made President, then he died.Cazuza (Brazilian composer,
> singer and poet):During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro
> ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke
> into the air and said: 'God, that's for you.'
> He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible
> manner.The man who built the TitanicAfter the construction
> of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would
> be.
> With an ironic tone he said:
> 'Not even God can sink it'
>
> The result: I think you all know what happened to the
> Titanic
>
> Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
> She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a
> show.He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to
> her.After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
> 'I don't need your Jesus'.
> A week later, she was found dead in her apartment
> Bon Scott (Singer)
> The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he
> sang:
> 'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way,
> down the highway to hell'.
> On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he
> had been choked by his own vomit.
> Campinas (IN 2005)
> In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to
> pick up a friend, The mother accompanied her to the car
> and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and
> she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already
> seated in the car:
> 'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect
> You.'She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The
> Trunk, Cause Inside Here, It's Already Full '
>
> Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a
> fatal accident, everyone had died, and the car could not be
> recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly,
> the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the
> trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside
> the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was brokenChristine
> Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible
> (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.
> In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her
> motor vehicle.
>
> Many more important people have forgotten that there is no
> other name that was given so much authority as the name of
> Jesus.
> Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he
> is still alive.
> 'Jesus'
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by saviola24: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2008
WELL ,WELL, WELL
I guess dios is just a year 1 student who just got admitted into one of the Nigerian universities to study philosophy and has been blindfolded by some of his lecturers,but let me put it to you that one day you will come to realize all these rubbish you have been saying.I HAVE  A STORY TO TELL YOU ALL

Once upon a time, there lives a man,a great philosopher and a professor in one of our Nigerian universities,who never believed that God ever exists and stopped hiS children and wife from attending churches.Not until he fell sick and was admitted into the hospital,he couldn't walk,eat sleep nor even recognize faces and a day came when he shouted and said.

OH GOD!!! COME TO MY AID.
SO, you guys should forgive dios and other atheist in the house for they do not know what they are doing.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Dios(f): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2008
evangy69:

@ Dios ,Seun &Co & all the atheist in the house, i'm rushing for my MBA exams this morning but i owe you this duty--- Happy reading

DID YOU KNOW THESE FACTS? I SURE DIDNT TILL NOW
> Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely
> death!Make a personal reflection about this,
> Very interesting, read until the end, It is written in
> the Bible (Galatians 6:7):
> 'Be not deceived; God is not mocked:
> for whatsoever a man sow,
> that shall he also reap.
> Here are some men and womenwho mocked God :John Lennon
> (Singer):
> Some years before, during his interview with an American
> Magazine, he said:'Christianity will end, it will
> disappear.I do not have to argue about that. I am certain.
> Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we
> are more famous than Him' (1966).Lennon, after saying
> that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was
> shot six times.
> Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):During the
> Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from
> his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
> Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being
> made President, then he died.Cazuza (Brazilian composer,
> singer and poet):During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro
> ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke
> into the air and said: 'God, that's for you.'
> He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible
> manner.The man who built the TitanicAfter the construction
> of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would
> be.
> With an ironic tone he said:
> 'Not even God can sink it'
>
> The result: I think you all know what happened to the
> Titanic
>
> Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
> She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a
> show.He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to
> her.After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
> 'I don't need your Jesus'.
> A week later, she was found dead in her apartment
> Bon Scott (Singer)
> The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he
> sang:
> 'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way,
> down the highway to hell'.
> On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he
> had been choked by his own vomit.
> Campinas (IN 2005)
> In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to
> pick up a friend, The mother accompanied her to the car
> and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and
> she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already
> seated in the car:
> 'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect
> You.'She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The
> Trunk, Cause Inside Here, It's Already Full '
>
> Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a
> fatal accident, everyone had died, and the car could not be
> recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly,
> the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the
> trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside
> the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was brokenChristine
> Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible
> (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.
> In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her
> motor vehicle.
>
> Many more important people have forgotten that there is no
> other name that was given so much authority as the name of
> Jesus.
> Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he
> is still alive.
> 'Jesus'

What's this, scared straight? Ok, give me a minute.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SCARED, JESUS JESUS JESU JESUS JESUS, lmfao.
Tancredo Neves died from abdominal complications.
John Lennon was shot dead, so, so was Tupac, Biggie,JFK,Murtala Mohammed, Lincoln,My homeboy in the army. What's your f*cking point?
Cazuza was a smoker, so he died from Lung cancer. Your point?
An Ice Berg sunk the Titanic and hundreds of people died, so god killed all those people because  the owner of the titanic made that comment?
Marilyn Monroe either killed herself or was murdered to keep her affair with JFK secret, I don't give a f*ck either way.
AC/DC singer gets sh*tfaced, AC/DC singer passes out,AC/DC singer chokes on his own vomit, Rock and Roll baby!!!!
Brazillian group of friends, whatever amigo!!!!
Christine Hewitt? Who the hell is that? And why are the police not investigating that Murder?

Look, these scare tactics worked when I was a young'n, but NIGGA I'M GROWN!!!!!!

I hope you do well in your MBA exam.
Peace.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by forwhat44: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2008
Hi! You're invited to the Bible Exposition online,
sword44..com
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Dios(f): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2008
saviola24:

WELL ,WELL, WELL
I guess dios is just a year 1 student who just got admitted into one of the Nigerian universities to study philosophy and has been blindfolded by some of his lecturers,but let me put it to you that one day you will come to realize all these rubbish you have been saying.I HAVE  A STORY TO TELL YOU ALL

Once upon a time, there lives a man,a great philosopher and a professor in one of our Nigerian universities,who never believed that God ever exists and stopped hiS children and wife from attending churches.Not until he fell sick and was admitted into the hospital,he couldn't walk,eat sleep nor even recognize faces and a day came when he shouted and said.

OH GOD!!! COME TO MY AID.
SO, you guys should forgive dios and other atheist in the house for they do not know what they are doing.

\

I'm not a year one student in Nigeria. I'm not even gon' reply to that bullsh*t story.
Damn, lol, I can't help it. I thought the man couldn't talk, all of a sudden he says "OH GOD!!! COME TO MY AID. LMFAO, that's funny.

Hell, I want to tell you a story too.
Once upon a time, there was a man who went by the name DIOS( meaning GOD in spanish), by the way I appreciate y'all calling me GOD, it's kinda cool. but i digress.
Anyway Dios( That's me), went back to Nigeria and freed his people from the shackles of mental slavery put on them by the so called men of god.
To be continued lol
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by iceland(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2008
Dios:

the so called men of god.
Well,God is different from god.You've got a problem and i don't think there a solution to your problem under heaven even in heaven there's none.Unless you change.As for seun the popularity and vastness of nairaland is getting into his head.What he does not know is that it's the lord's doing.Just don't follow the likes of you as in the titanic.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by zukkymike(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2008
psalm 14
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by iceland(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2008
zukkymike:

psalm 14
PS 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.