Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity (21636 Views)

No Christianity, No Nigeria / The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
fuckerholic:

Fetish people..may that jesus name you are ridiluling mess with your career and life..amen

Your jesus is powerless. He can only 'claim' to forgive.

Any crime that happens he just watches n forgives. He is too powerless to punish it.

Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by johnydon22(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ok people enough with the argument and insults..!!!
Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by fuckerholic(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Your jesus is powerless. He can only 'claim' to forgive.

Any crime that happens he just watches n forgives. He is too powerless to punish it.

I see how your own is punishing with blood bath.next may be your turn
Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by GooseBaba: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
fuckerholic:

Guy your moniker na wa oo...

Who fuvk you..!? shocked

Jesus or Yahweh...!? cheesy

Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by fuckerholic(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
GooseBaba:

Guy your moniker na wa oo...

Who fuvk you..!? shocked

Jesus or Yahweh...!? cheesy
Just mind your fetish practice of low mentality men
Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by macof(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
fuckerholic:

Fetish people..may that jesus name you are ridiluling mess with your career and life..amen

In truth Christians are just as fetish as traditionalists...we all believe in sacred objects
Or you no go school? Don't u understand the meaning of Fetish? I've told you to stop listening to that useless pastor of yours, he only cares for ur tithe and offering so his family can eat

Lmao grin I thought Christians are messengers of peace? Why the swearing nd curses? Anyway Eledumare is bigger than ur Jesus and by Eledumare I am blessed, no dead Jesus can shake me

Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by fuckerholic(m): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2015
macof:

In truth Christians are just as fetish as traditionalists...we all believe in sacred objects
Or you no go school? Don't u understand the meaning of Fetish? I've told you to stop listening to that useless pastor of yours, he only cares for ur tithe and offering so his family can eat

Lmao grin I thought Christians are messengers of peace? Why the swearing nd curses? Anyway Eledumare is bigger than ur Jesus and by Eledumare I am blessed, no dead Jesus can shake me
Let's see nah
Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

I am a Pagan. Your empty threats wont affect me.

and your op name proves your character.
Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by johnydon22(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guys please always try to argue with less insults.. **Peace**

Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by dajoaneke(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Id.iot face.

Look behind you, that local dog is eating what seem like your brain... what a shame!
Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by dajoaneke(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Nincompoop

Thank God you finally passed your primary 4. Eat the last 4 letters of Nincompoop. You'll find it tasty! Retarded gay fowl.
Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by Cashrill(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2015
buccunmie:

According to religious ethic, some problems are solved while some end up resurfacing after a while. d bottom line is dat, devil can't give you a gift without collecting something else from you. dia must be an exchange.
true talk, they say when satan gives u a shoe when he wants to collects it he collects plus ur leg, when he give u a cap he collects plus ur head
Re: How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity by IFAnation: 2:48am On Feb 16, 2023
For spiritual divination, consult your IFA. You are an African first before a Christian/Moslem or whatever religion you profess. In some places today, their Orisha is still very potent; blessings are instant, judgement is swift. If you have no good IFA in your location, chat me on WhatsApp +234 812 667 8916

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome’s Theory Of Alcoholism And Smoking / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors